1500s - The Somali century

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
Sister pls change your pfp. We are in the Al awakher fi ramadan ceeb waaye 🙏

We did not control all of that bruh :mjlol:

The Adal Sultanate controlled waqooyiga, parts of galbeed, Abyssinia, and Suakin at its height. They did not the inland areas of Sudan to the extant that you showed. Ajuuraan controlled the inland parts of koonfur up to Qelaafe; the Benaadir coast from Mareeg to the mouth of the Jubba were under its direct control or vassalship. They did not control the Swahili coast. Sofala may have been founded by Somalis, but there isn't any evidence for them being affiliated with Ajuuraan.

And all of Madagascar.... :dead:

Also what's with your profile pic? How are you gonna thirst over waifus in Ramadan :ohlord:

I am glad that you have joined the ana arab movement. Our first gaal ana arab, we are truly making great progress with the zoos! :rejoice:

Though I find it presumptuous for you to assume yourself the title of Amir. With Hamzza and @Cush having been slain and Al Adnani being retired, that leaves only me as the rightful Amir of the ana arab da'wah. I expect your full obedience.
I will be with the winner of both of you
IMG_1150.jpeg

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
We did not control all of that bruh :mjlol:

The Adal Sultanate controlled waqooyiga, parts of galbeed, Abyssinia, and Suakin at its height. They did not the inland areas of Sudan to the extant that you showed. Ajuuraan controlled the inland parts of koonfur up to Qelaafe; the Benaadir coast from Mareeg to the mouth of the Jubba were under its direct control or vassalship. They did not control the Swahili coast. Sofala may have been founded by Somalis, but there isn't any evidence for them being affiliated with Ajuuraan.

And all of Madagascar.... :dead:

Also what's with your profile pic? How are you gonna thirst over waifus in Ramadan :ohlord:

I am glad that you have joined the ana arab movement. Our first gaal ana arab, we are truly making great progress with the zoos! :rejoice:

Though I find it presumptuous for you to assume yourself the title of Amir. With Hamzza and @Cush having been slain and Al Adnani being retired, that leaves only me as the rightful Amir of the ana arab da'wah. I expect your full obedience. :gaasdrink:
I was selected as Emir upon Al Adnani's digital suicide. Before he asked to be killed by the mods he selected me as the leader of Bilad Al Sumaalspot Akh Right Faction. I will be taking a secularist approach with our movement, allowing sufis and mutards in. :ufdup:

Our shared goal is the full assimilation of the Somali people into carabnimo. We can fight on religious grounds after our mission or if I am martyred for the cause. :sass2:

attash

Amaan Duule
I was elected as Emir upon Al Adnani's digital suicide. Before he asked to be killed by the mods he selected me as the leader of Bilad Al Sumaalspot Akh Right Faction. I will be taking a secularist approach with our movement, allowing sufis and mutards in. :ufdup:

Our shared goal is the full assimilation of the Somali people into carabnimo. We can fight on religious grounds after our mission or if I am martyred for the cause. :sass2:
Send the receipts akhi. Otherwise, we shall have our second ana arab civil war. :birdman:

Mudug_gyal

VIP
I was selected as Emir upon Al Adnani's digital suicide. Before he asked to be killed by the mods he selected me as the leader of Bilad Al Sumaalspot Akh Right Faction. I will be taking a secularist approach with our movement, allowing sufis and mutards in. :ufdup:

Copy cat. I am the OG ana carab pioneer after Al adnani. Also you can’t speak arabic ur mother tongue boy

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Naaya doqonyahay dumarka ma heystan haplogroup. Also stop being a copycat
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Al Daroodiya can never come close to true carabnimo that we Dir posses lakiin we will do our best to assimilate our adopted children

:mjswag:

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Al Daroodiya can never come close to true carabnimo that we Dir posses lakiin we will do our best to assimilate our adopted children

:mjswag:
I have no rebuttal to that but my point still stands warya. You committed identity theft of the highest degree.

Trending