160+ dead in Paris

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't knew Hollande had the balls to close France borders.

La Penn or whatever must be very optimistic about her chances in the elections moving forward with this happening. I guarantee that France political landscape will be more right of the spectrum than it was previously with more aggression on immigrants from Muslim countries.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Holly Molly!

Hostages are pleading with police raid the place because they are being slaughtered one by one

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Reports coming of Edmonton is saying that kufaarka halkaa ku nool is in ectasy and elated to see the aftermath of this Paris event when the Parisians go ham on their Arab countrymen

Q

Queen Carawelo

I've a relative that works in Paris. Just spoke with her. The total amount dead is 30 not 60. Either way RIP to the innocent people who died.

S

Shamis

This is not a false flag, just like the last time they attacked Paris - they'll gloat and release names and maybe even a video. Take your head out of the sand realise that terrorists are attacking THE ENTIRE PLANET including your own country right this very minute. That Bin Laden, that Bin Laden - f*ck Bin Laden that evil bastard that inspired all of this.

S

SOMACOON

The Arabs in Canada
arab-style-o.gif

The Arabs in Arabia
arab-drift-o.gif

The Arabs in France
2scFpSd.gif

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
This will definitely add more fuel to the already established climate of hate towards immigrants in Europe. European Right-wing parties are going to use this tragedy as a political football to increase their electorate. R.I.P to the innocent people that died though.

S

Shamis

You're worried about immigrants already? What about Parisians? I'm glad they're closing their borders - enough is enough.

S

Shamis

The world needs a frank discussion on the middle east.

You're telling me! Not just the Middle East but a real and thorough investigation on what's being taught in Islamic classes and Islamic literature. No more apologist approach.

S

Shamis

That's the "lets be loving to terrorists" estimate.

60 dead confirmed by authorities but some media are reporting 70.

We'll see, sometimes the news adds on a few numbers or take a few away which is sickening. 2 suicide bombings sounds extremely devastating however. Trust me the BBC is not liberal - we have a Tory government.

S

Shamis

Holy shit its ISIS - they said that weapons not found in France have been used and a witness said that they heard 'Allah Akbar'.

U

uncleruckus

Weey udhaamtey Europe :jcoleno::snoop: the call for witch hunting is already at fever pitch, history is about repeat it self again but this time it will be absolutely catastrophic, waxaa iguu daraan people who are migrating to this hell hole of a place at this day and age ooh do I feel sorry for them, f being collateral damage this place is going to implode any sec and the natives had enough as it is smh.

This is not only about Muslim's don't be delusional any one who is not white is getting it, time to prepare one way ticket out of here.

Status
Not open for further replies.