160+ dead in Paris

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

I thought as much! Apparently Calais 'jungle' camp is on fire?!

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
Unfortunately Marine Le Pen is going to join more popularity from these attacks, just like during the Charlie Hebdo shooting.
2017 is going to be a scary time for French Muslims.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I wonder if people like AJ would be spared.

The amazing solace is that Abdijohn, @VicePrez , @ciddhartha and @Shamis will be slaughtered alongside with us bc at that moment we are all claiming to be not Muslims for dear survival and these guys will be treated just like us bc we are gonna be equally not believed and of course ita gonna get to a point where the butchers have no time to distinguish us and will just be like " they got equal foreheads just kill them":damn::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose: Abdijohn will go down saying " but I fought for liberalism and homo business, hadaad rabtaan igu aasa to see that in telling the truth"

S

Shamis

No-one is getting slaughtered - this is not going to happen but obviously we'll all be affected by security measures. If Kabaab inspired this - yes, I'll be scared going home at night - I hope its Arabs.

The amazing solace is that Abdijohn, @VicePrez , @ciddhartha and @Shamis will be slaughtered alongside with us bc at that moment we are all claiming to be not Muslims for dear survival and these guys will be treated just like us bc we are gonna be equally not believed and of course ita gonna get to a point where the butchers have no time to distinguish us and will just be like " they got equal foreheads just kill them":damn::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose: Abdijohn will go down saying " but I fought for liberalism and homo business, hadaad rabtaan igu aasa to see that in telling the truth"
:cryinglaughsmiley:

S

SOMACOON

Another reason to leave the Arab league. WTF is this? 200 people dead....for what? Fucking Arabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.