160+ dead in Paris

Status
Not open for further replies.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
You're worried about immigrants already? What about Parisians? I'm glad they're closing their borders - enough is enough.
I concur France should barricade their borders as Hungary did preemptively. Obviously, my heart goes out to the Parisians, this is like the second major terrorist attack within the span of a year. Their feeling of safety is undoubtedly compromised now.

Honestly this happens around the world. I don't pay that much close attention to what happen to Africa so to suddenly be effected by this tragedy is hypocritical.

I wish innocent people didn't suffer, but I'm not going to put double standards.

S

Shamis

Honestly this happens around the world. I don't pay that much close attention to what happen to Africa so to suddenly be effected by this tragedy is hypocritical.

I wish innocent people didn't suffer, but I'm not going to put double standards.

This is on my doorstep.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Some miskiin Muslim person will be targeted. It happened in the last attack. I feel for the Muslims in Paris right now. Europe needs to protect the inocent Muslims from being targeted by mobs when things like this take place.

S

Shamis

Oh he meant that kind of storm. I don't live in a racist country - only the usual suspects will carry out violent attacks. Everyone (clearly) has their extremists.

U

uncleruckus

No storm is coming. The West are so soft. They'll forget about this attack by next Friday

Yeah the west where very soft on jews huh, and history book's tells tales of pure bliss and joy and the sanctity of human life no world wars where started by the west that affected the whole planet, no Cuban missile crisis we never been on the brink of a full scale nuclear war :childplease::draketf:

Yeah the west where very soft on jews huh, and history book's tells tales of pure bliss and joy and the sanctity of human life no world wars where started by the west that affected the whole planet, no Cuban missile crisis we never been on the brink of a full scale nuclear war :childplease::draketf:

Unfortunately people will forget about this in a few days.

Some paranoid people will stay home over the weekend and by Monday it will have died down.

S

Shamis

That has nothing to do with 'being liberal' - that is best attitude towards terrorism. Do you want a war or something? More bombs will hit Syria if that makes you sleep better at night.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
The world needs a frank discussion on the middle east.

This sure ain't gonna stop, no one can really deny the fuel that feeds this mayhem. This idea that you can go into ME countries and render them unstable while also denying the human rights of the Palestinians and then expecting to be left alone in your house made of glass is ridiculous.

Sadly tho, this shit has gone beyond the grievances I mentioned, now we got no one to negotiate with, it is forces that now want ultimate domination and a complete different world order.

I can clearly say that this shit will go on for the next 20 years and walahi gloves will be taken off and it'll be apparent crusade waged. Horta I am sure those of us dumb enough to still be here will be slaughtered and hunted.

I expect the Western liberal tradition will go through crazy revolution where they will realize that this is about the coming of Jesus.

This sure ain't gonna stop, no one can really deny the fuel that feeds this mayhem. This idea that you can go into ME countries and render them unstable while also denying the human rights of the Palestinians and then expecting to be left alone in your house made of glass is ridiculous.

Sadly tho, this shit has gone beyond the grievances I mentioned, now we got no one to negotiate with, it is forces that now want ultimate domination and a complete different world order.

I can clearly say that this shit will go on for the next 20 years and walahi gloves will be taken off and it'll be apparent crusade waged. Horta I am sure those of us dumb enough to still be here will be slaughtered and hunted.

I expect the Western liberal tradition will go through crazy revolution where they will realize that this is about the coming of Jesus.
I wonder if people like AJ would be spared.

Status
Not open for further replies.