160+ dead in Paris

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Breaking News: the hermit @The-Screw refuses to part take in this epic thread due to his stoic stand on every topic we have or will ever have. This nigga just created uninfluentual thread. Waar ninka maxaa ka siya, ma goor a thread kale la sameeyo man ku jirnaa. :damn::damn::damn::damn:

S

Shamis

I didn't see your post specifically @miski ! This is actually something in the news right now - they're mentioning things from the Algerian war of independence and I thought that's what these guys were on about.

The President of France says they will be 'merciless' - how merciless? What could that possibly translate into?

I didn't see your post specifically @miski ! This is actually something in the news right now - they're mentioning things from the Algerian war of independence and I thought that's what these guys were on about.

The President of France says they will be 'merciless' - how merciless? What could that possibly translate into?

Nuclear bombs?....

S

Shamis

They can't drop nuclear bombs - that would affect the entire region. I think they'll decimate what's left of Syria though. Also goodbye for good anyone on Twitter who retweets terrorists, including journalists.

S

Shamis

All Europeans justify the colonial past - no European government has ever apologised for it and they do scoff because look where all these freedom from colonialism having people are headed to. Not one patriotic, unified state exists in the former colonies. They're always almost at the brink of war thanks to their shitty governments.

Could this be the cause for WW3 beside Crimea and South China Sea tensions? If yes, I wish the space manned mission projects could hurry so I could move to Luna or Mars! lol

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Banging-head-against-the-wall.gif

This is why it's best to have your own country to call home. Somalia needs to be stable so people can move away from Western countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.