54 dead after clan fighting in Caabudwaaq

Screenshot 2024-06-09 at 16.07.49.png

@Pastoralist why do you agree MX should unite? is that your clan? or are you related to them maternally?

Since you are Dir why would you do 100 on that comment?

I don't mind if they unite, I don't even know what the basis of this fighting is about, heard the people that are fighting intermarry a lot and are close. All I know its small reers of MX and Surre fighting.
I just find it strange that a guy claiming Gurgura (who are dir, closer to surre) would agree with a statement that doesn't concern him.

The comment your are agreeing to isn't unite as in islamically anything righteous. He's advocating to unite based on fighting. So I find it strange that an outsider such as yourself would agree to the point of adding a 💯 reaction.

Also please answer if you are related to MX from your mom side.

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
Different interpretation from both of us. It seemed as though the guy was saying mx need to stop fighting and unite with those they are in conflict with.

Inshallah they bend the knee when a better OG president which isn’t corrupt takes presidency. Madoobe has the right attitude, but it’s best to make way for whoever is next up.

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
What the hell is wrong with my people 🤦‍♂️
Why is it so hard for them to unite and develop the country !!!!

We are truly a cursed people, endless violence and suffering, and for what ?? This isn’t the 18th century anymore for Gods sake. There are those on here who support this violence, you are the problem !! AUN to the deceased

Angry Season 3 GIF by SuccessionHBO

What the hell is wrong with my people 🤦‍♂️
Why is it so hard for them to unite and develop the country !!!!

We are truly a cursed people, endless violence and suffering, and for what ?? This isn’t the 18th century anymore for Gods sake. There are those on here who support this violence, you are the problem !! AUN to the deceased

Angry Season 3 GIF by SuccessionHBO
starting to give up on everything somali ngl

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
starting to give up on everything somali ngl
Me to sxb,
This thought process they have is so primitive Wallahi, it’s the bloody 21 century and you have people partaking in clan conflicts. This country needs a strong man, democracy will never work, they are not ready for it. Somalis only respect strength and power. Here’s hoping for a military coup.

AbdiFreedom

Zookeeper
Staff Member
Why are you people surprised? You people propagate qabyalaad garbage everyday. You fan the flames. This is what happens. You guys shoulder some of the responsibility. Their blood is on your hands too. Somalia has no hope when pimply kids who can't speak Somali are sounding like their Starbucks-sitting fadhi ku dirir uncles.

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
I hope Somalia can one day find peace, the images I saw on twitter where heartbreaking and the people who are fanning the flames of this conflict on Social Media are not even the ones native to the region.

Why are you people surprised? You people propagate qabyalaad garbage everyday. You fan the flames. This is what happens. You guys shoulder some of the responsibility. Their blood is on your hands too. Somalia has no hope when pimply kids who can't speak Somali are sounding like their Starbucks-sitting fadhi ku dirir uncles.
take heart that most of these qabilists will continue being worthless cretins munching off better western men's achievements and will die as such.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri aka Targaryen of the Awalid Kingdom.
Sub-Saharans man….there is no hope for the madow continent. Murdering people from another clan in 2024 is crazy. I understand fighting under the banner of a nation,states,religion & ideology. But murdering for the sake of clan is next level. 54 dead is a horrendous number Allah yer7amhum!

Clan fighting in 2024 ? we can never defeat our enemies if we continue like this the only day we will succeed is when we all unite just like the Germanics did to defeat the Romans

Jungle

VIP
this hutu talking about caawnimo :mjcry:

two subs of abgaal can’t even breath in the same air
View attachment 331150
What happens between us which is a few reer baadiiyo on foot with ak 47s can not be compared to cawaans who shoot at eachother zu23s, dshks, etc in open desert with not a tree or even a jingad in sight to the point 60+ are dead and hundreds are injured. This type of cawaanimo hasn't been seen in somalia for quite a while

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
we need a media push from Somalia made exclusively for anti-qabyalaad. The same way the west made cigarettes hated. Movies, commercials, and hotlines to snitch on anyone discriminating.

also a massive, powerful, mixed Qabil SNA. We already have that except the massive & powerful part.

What happens between us which is a few reer baadiiyo on foot with ak 47s can not be compared to cawaans who shoot at eachother zu23s, dshks, etc in open desert with not a tree or even a jingad in sight to the point 60+ are dead and hundreds are injured. This type of cawaanimo hasn't been seen in somalia for quite a while
Shrek Film Smile GIF by Peacock