A Dark NN Member Exposed

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Idk this sounds too good to be true. But im hopeful.View attachment 335947
After all the years of intricate internet humiliation against somalis and the tarnishing of our rep and name the root of all of it is getting destroyed we will soon finally slowly see the damages on our name reversed as we become seen as normal people on the internet :rejoice:

Internet Nomad

βœͺπ™‰π™€π™€π™§π™’π™–π™­π™­π™žπ™£π™œβœͺ
No, it's for Eating Disorder Twitter. It's filled with mentally ill young women who encourage each other to keep starving themselves for the perfect supermodel body.

Yeah i was thinking that but its funnier to imagine it as Erectile dysfunction twitter.
:pachah1:

Internet Nomad

After all the years of intricate internet humiliation against somalis and the tarnishing of our rep and name the root of all of it is getting destroyed we will soon finally slowly see the damages on our name reversed as we become seen as normal people on the internet :rejoice:
Yes while the vandalist may be gone the cracks they left behind will remain. Those damages can only be fixed by our own actions.
IMG_3769.jpeg

Internet Nomad

60BMI spotted
Sis I’m not gonna mock you on your ED may Allah help you with whatever you are dealing with. You shouldn’t identify with yourself with your flaws you are greater than your own faults.
IMG_3770.jpeg

No, it's for Eating Disorder Twitter. It's filled with mentally ill young women who encourage each other to keep starving themselves for the perfect supermodel body.

Honestly, Its mental i remember as an dude seeing those accs, they would have updates every second hour about eating small sizes off Apple through out the dayπŸ€”

yyuusro

inactive RIP ~25/07/2024~
Honestly, Its mental i remember as an dude seeing those accs, they would have updates every second hour about eating small sizes off Apple through out the dayπŸ€”
Eating small amount doesn’t make u lose weight.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
He’s definitely what the MostLovedSomali said but he’s not some troll mastermind. Just some nacas ajnabi that has some cuqdad against Somali women and is being used as a condom by these khawarij.
He is starting from the bottom of the ranks and working his way up it seems. He is saving the top ranking members of D@rkNN for last.

So PainXoogsYou is from Ohio. MostlovedSomali believes that Macrobianlight/Oscar is also from Ohio. Where did the rumor originate that Macrobianlight/Oscar is from the UK? Hanad and Najib who are innocent are from Ohio as well. It's odd how all these people are from the same city. What a weird coincidence...

Last edited:
This is great news if it's legitimate. Are they also posting evidence/receipts? We've had way too many fake "doxxing" to keep falling for the same thing..