A Dark NN Member Exposed

Did his ex die? I always wonder why some women think it's a good idea to share nudes or make sex tapes with dubious boyfriend.

No, I am referring to a Somali girl that got killed in a club and they were talking really badly about her. I agree that it's a the height of foolishness to record and take pictures of yourself nude/engaged in sex-- i don't care if it's a 'husband'. This degeneracy is from the c0rn industry.

Did his ex die? I always wonder why some women think it's a good idea to share nudes or make sex tapes with dubious boyfriend.

Sometimes they don't know. Spy cameras are hard to detect and can mimic chargers, smoke detectors, and alarm clocks and be bought off amazon. There's a huge scandal with spy cameras and AirBnBs rn. This kind of thing is common in Korea apparently, they use it to blackmail women.

Sometimes they don't know. Spy cameras are hard to detect and can mimic chargers, smoke detectors, and alarm clocks and be bought off amazon. There's a huge scandal with spy cameras and AirBnBs rn. This kind of thing is common in Korea apparently, they use it to blackmail women.

So creepy, I do wonder if they film couples that stay at hotels. People need to start using those camera detector devices

4AE02D42-1CC5-49C0-9175-C6C6E9534AA9.png

Please don’t tell me I was happy for no reason .

Keo

VIP
Timing coincides with recent posts here regarding the possible identities of D*rk NN members. Seems way too convenient, if you ask me. These people are known to steal other people's pictures. Remember the last exposure? Some exposure account used pictures of innocent Somali kids and claimed they were mosthatedsomali and other D*rk NN members. It's difficult to pinpoint whether this is true or just another trick by them to fool people. We know they are aware of this forum, so it's not completely far-fetched to believe that they might orchestrate something like this.

Last edited:
No, I am referring to a Somali girl that got killed in a club and they were talking really badly about her. I agree that it's a the height of foolishness to record and take pictures of yourself nude/engaged in sex-- i don't care if it's a 'husband'. This degeneracy is from the c0rn industry.
Yeah, it's an unnecessary thing to do for a spouse or a boyfriend since one can get easily blackmailed or humiliated online.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Only way to silence this idiot is for Chunkz to sue him. Walaalo needs to do us this favour, save the somali race from cringy, retarded khaniis idiots.

Trending