A member in the Somali Parliament says that children of a Somali mother should obtain Somali citizenship

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
😭😭😭😭😭 I don’t give a shit about qabil bro. I just knew it would piss you off.

I hope Djiboutian Somalis prosper and represent Somalis well. Djibooty waan jeclahay. 🇩🇯🇩🇯And I hope Somalia becomes beautiful and colourful like Brazil!
I was about to heart that until I saw the last sentence. Walahi you love pissing me off

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
I was about to heart that until I saw the last sentence. Walahi you love pissing me off
I’m being serious with the last point but anything I say about qabil is a joke. I had to google what Samaroon was. Idk much about qabil cause my parents never cared to teach me about it.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
I’m being serious with the last point but anything I say about qabil is a joke. I had to google what Samaroon was. Idk much about qabil cause my parents never cared to teach me about it.
If you're actually serious and not trolling I got no clue what to say.

Don't project your insecurities onto me, being an Arab doesn't make me any less of a Somali. We're all equally Arab, Arabians from Qatar or Saudi don't have a monopoly over the Arab label.

We're naturally a Patriarchal society, children with Somali Fathers should get citizenship from birth. As for the reverse, half Somali children with Somali mums who have lived in Somalia their whole life should be given the choice on whether to abandon the nationality of their foreign father & become Somali citizens or stick with father's nationality once they become an Adult.

I don't mind going down the Saudi route to ban Somali men & women in Somalia from marrying lesser peoples like bengalis, pakis etc.
I think it’s absolutely abhorrent that you call certain groups ‘lesser’.

Somalis aren’t Arab. You need to be a native Arab speaker to classify as Arab. You’re a black skinned Cushite. Don’t embarrass yourself.

LOOOOOL

Some are you are in for a shock, when you do a DNA test and realise you are only Somali, because your female Somali ancestor married your foreign father. Some of you are legitimately from a long-line of sheegatos.

If you're against this law, at least make sure you are paternally Somali.

I'm talking to the Semitic, Oromo and Bantu haplogroup carriers. :pachah1:
Anyone with actual history should be able to get citizenship. But not these new ppl. We should keep gatekeeping like the Saudis

The incels have lost :2tjlv3e:
Only reason this is happening is bc Somalias international "allies" (bosses) told him what to do. Once somalia stands on its own two feet this will reverse I have no doubt. We need to emulate Saudi Arabia and not Morocco. The incels aren't the only ones mad this is literally against our culture just westerners dictating our lives bc they keep the somali govt from collapsing.

I don’t even want the option of Somalis with foreign fathers to ever get citizenship. Let’s keep it traditional.

I know Somalia will be great. I’m talking for in the future. People will start to hate the west and look for alternatives. We are an oil rich nation and inshallah we will be stable nation with strong middle class.

Don’t promote the watering down of our identity based on emotions. Unless you are half somali yourself
This law was dictated to us by gaalo who control the somali govt. If somalia gets on its feet it will never stand

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
I’m somali paternally at least confirmed. Alhamdulilah
Did you do 23&me test? we need hawadle yfull sample step up and contribute to growing field of qabil pseudoscience. I’m willing to even contribute 50% to cause that’s how curious I am

Walhy you are the only sane person without political correctness BS saaxib. Imagine if this horrible law passed it’s over for Somali people 😂 Oromo by millions will claim to be Somali in the coming yearsView attachment 311371
Great Replacement is in full swing. Oromos outnumber us by a wide margin. All they need to do to takeover Somalia is start marrying Somalis en masse, have their children obtain citizenship and our nation will be incorporated into greater in just one generation. Then Ethiopia will have the access to the sea they want, for free.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Great Replacement is in full swing. Oromos outnumber us by a wide margin. All they need to do to takeover Somalia is start marrying Somalis en masse, have their children obtain citizenship and our nation will be incorporated into greater in just one generation. Then Ethiopia will have the access to the sea they want, for free.
Nigga Somalis are 30 million and Oromo at best are 40 million not much difference. I really don’t believe they can rule or replace Somalis at all but Amhara they can rule them matter fact they are doing right now 😂

Trending