A member in the Somali Parliament says that children of a Somali mother should obtain Somali citizenship

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Djibouti only exists as multi ethnic country because Somalis dominate the country. I go into a Yemeni shop and all the Arabs speak to us ciise in Af-somali.
I buy for the oromo or xabashi shop keepers and such, they speak somali. The Afars here speak somali.

Multi ethnic Djibouti the way you're saying is false. It's a Somali country.
It’s still multi ethnic lol. They’ve just been assimilated like bantus and other minority tribes in Somalia have. It’s peaceful because people aren’t obsessed with qabil. Inshallah Somalia will be the same. Both men and women in Somalia should marry out and mix more and still keep our cultural Somali identity like Djibouti.

Djibouti only exists as multi ethnic country because Somalis dominate the country. I go into a Yemeni shop and all the Arabs speak to us ciise in Af-somali.
I buy for the oromo or xabashi shop keepers and such, they speak somali. The Afars here speak somali.

Multi ethnic Djibouti the way you're saying is false. It's a Somali country.
Nigga everybody speaks French in Djibouti not Somali stop lying ive been there before

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
No problemo, Habibi. Both Arabic and Somali can co-exist. Many Somali djiboutians speak Arabic and vice versa.
Arabic is not a language used common my on the streets. I myself took Arabic classes my ayeeyo got a teacher to come round the house every 8pm me, my brother and cousins who lived there would get an hour or so of Arabic schooling for about 8 months before I left Djibouti. However Somali is THE language of Djibouti, all people learn it if they're not somali because Djibouti is a Somali country.

Khaemwaset

VIP
It’s still multi ethnic lol. They’ve just been assimilated like bantus and other minority tribes in Somalia have. It’s peaceful because people aren’t obsessed with qabil. Inshallah Somalia will be the same. Both men and women in Somalia should marry out and mix more and still keep our cultural Somali identity like Djibouti.
So you're saying only reason multi ethnic society is peaceful cause everyone got assimilated into somali culture.

You wanna turn Somalis into a group project like Oromo? We're an ethnicity.

Arabic is not a language used common my on the streets. I myself took Arabic classes my ayeeyo got a teacher to come round the house every 8pm me, my brother and cousins who lived there would get an hour or so of Arabic schooling for about 8 months before I left Djibouti. However Somali is THE language of Djibouti, all people learn it if they're not somali because Djibouti is a Somali country.
Bullshit. My cousin went to Djibouti and he was impressed with how well Somalis spoke Arabic.

Arabic is an official language for a reason. French should be dropped though.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Nigga everybody speaks French in Djibouti not Somali stop lying ive been there before
French words get sprinkled as slang just like Arabic words.

French is only the language of those who went school since education is done in French. Average Djiboutian uses more Arabic.

bohom

Here to chill
French words get sprinkled as slang just like Arabic words.

French is only the language of those who went school since education is done in French. Average Djiboutian uses more Arabic.
The point is Djiboutis in France call themselves Djibouti, not Somali.

Read as many classical Arabic books as possible to strengthen your vocabulary, since there are few people who speak Arabic in Djibouti

Khaemwaset

VIP
Read as many classical Arabic books as possible to strengthen your vocabulary, since there are few people who speak Arabic in Djibouti
I mostly learned quran with it but fully grasping Arabic and classical is a goal. Alongside becoming 100% at af-Somali

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
BrazilBrazil is not the standard of what a country should strive for.
Have you seen their murder rates? Replace qabil with cartel.
Ufc 239 Sport GIF by UFC

Happy France GIF by Paris Saint-Germain
World Cup Dancing GIF by Storyful
The Beautiful Game Football GIF by World Cup

لقد تعلمت القرآن في الغالب ولكن استيعاب اللغة العربية والكلاسيكية بالكامل هو الهدف. إلى جانب أن تصبح 100% في الصومال
أريد أن يكون الصوماليون مجتمعًا يمكنه التحدث باللغتين الصومالية والعربية (الفصحى)، لكن الأمر سيكون صعبًا، خاصة وأن أولئك الذين يعيشون في البلاد بالكاد يدرسون.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Brazilian men are fine too. And you’re not from Somalia mate. It doesn’t concern you if we become as multi ethnic as Brazil. Langaab Djiboutian
Djibouti langaab haye 😂😂😂
We got a higher gdp per capita than rest of Horn combined. What's your qabil, don't chat to me about your irrelevant clan braclets and self declared states 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Djibouti langaab haye 😂😂😂
We got a higher gdp per capita than rest of Horn combined. What's your qabil, don't chat to me about your irrelevant clan braclets and self declared states 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾
😭😭😭😭😭 I don’t give a shit about qabil bro. I just knew it would piss you off.

I hope Djiboutian Somalis prosper and represent Somalis well. Djibooty waan jeclahay. 🇩🇯🇩🇯And I hope Somalia becomes beautiful and colourful like Brazil!

Trending