A member in the Somali Parliament says that children of a Somali mother should obtain Somali citizenship

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
This is not the time to object as you need all the help you can get when Oromos cross the border.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't project your insecurities onto me, being an Arab doesn't make me any less of a Somali. We're all equally Arab, Arabians from Qatar or Saudi don't have a monopoly over the Arab label.

We're naturally a Patriarchal society, children with Somali Fathers should get citizenship from birth. As for the reverse, half Somali children with Somali mums who have lived in Somalia their whole life should be given the choice on whether to abandon the nationality of their foreign father & become Somali citizens or stick with father's nationality once they become an Adult.

I don't mind going down the Saudi route to ban Somali men & women in Somalia from marrying lesser peoples like bengalis, pakis etc.

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Homogeneity has done nothing for Somalia. Mixing is beautiful.

And if you’re from Djibouti you have no place to talk @Khaemwaset
What's wrong with Djibouti??
Do I gotta remind you we're the only civilised place in the horn.

Homogeneity has done nothing for Somalia. Mixing is beautiful.
That's why yall xalimos claimed half Yemeni?

"Walahi I'm half Yemeni"
emotional-toll-of-being-black-woman.jpg

Khaemwaset

VIP
Don't project your insecurities onto me, being an Arab doesn't make me any less of a Somali. We're all equally Arab, Arabians from Qatar or Saudi don't have a monopoly over the Arab label.

To answer your question, since we're naturally a Patriarchal society, children with Somali Fathers should get citizenship from birth. As for the reverse, half Somali children with Somali mums who have lived in Somalia their whole life should be given the choice on whether to abandon the nationality of their foreign father & become Somali citizens or stick with father's nationality once they become an Adult.

I don't mind going down the Saudi route to ban Somali men & women in Somalia from marrying lesser peoples like bengalis, pakis etc.
Stop larping as Arab you supported SLand selling port to Hutus in Ethiopia

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
What's wrong with Djibouti??
Do I gotta remind you we're the only civilised place in the horn.

That's why yall xalimos claimed half Yemeni?

"Walahi I'm half Yemeni"
View attachment 311503
Bragging about your Somali lineage while being from Djibouti, a multi ethnic country, and being most likely mixed is funny.

I would never claim Yemeni. And I’ve never seen or heard of Somali girls doing that. That’s a Somali guy thing to do. That woman is beautiful btw

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️

To answer your question, since we're naturally a Patriarchal society, children with Somali Fathers should get citizenship from birth. As for the reverse, half Somali children with Somali mums who have lived in Somalia their whole life should be given the choice on whether to abandon the nationality of their foreign father & become Somali citizens or stick with father's nationality once they become an Adult.

You’re such a loser wallahi.

Khaemwaset

VIP
We have bigger issues at hand atm with Ethiopia and day to day things back home that are more important then this discussing this right now is pointless
Politicians are the same everywhere. Much larger issues they talk about minor things. These are inferior people to lead the nation. We need the return of divinely inspired rulership, many places in Somalia we're ruled by a council of Islamic educated eldlers, or return to the days of the sultans.

the only reason this is making big news is because our government is finally getting back on track and being somewhat functional. we’re passing i migration bills, electricity bills id bills etc

i hope this news dies out sooner so we can focus on more important things like development and education and energy

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Djibouti is 70% dir somali.
Calling me mixed cause I'm from Djibouti kulaha you langaab. I'm pure bred Ciise Cadde from the coast. Ciise iyo Dir iyo Samaale iyo Hill iyo Kooshin.
I don’t give a shit about qabil. Calling me a langaab means nothing.

Inshallah Somalia becomes more multiethnic and peaceful like Djibouti though.

Khaemwaset

VIP
I don’t give a shit about qabil. Calling me a langaab means nothing.

Inshallah Somalia becomes more multiethnic and peaceful like Djibouti though.
Djibouti only exists as multi ethnic country because Somalis dominate the country. I go into a Yemeni shop and all the Arabs speak to us ciise in Af-somali.
I buy for the oromo or xabashi shop keepers and such, they speak somali. The Afars here speak somali.

Multi ethnic Djibouti the way you're saying is false. It's a Somali country.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Djibouti only exists as multi ethnic country because Somalis dominate the country. I go into a Yemeni shop and all the Arabs speak to us ciise in Af-somali.
I buy for the oromo or xabashi shop keepers and such, they speak somali. The Afars here speak somali.

Multi ethnic Djibouti the way you're saying is false. It's a Somali country.
Please don't fight each other.

Khaemwaset

VIP
@Khaemwaset Your country is an Arab state you donkey. Insha'Allah, Somalia becomes less Bantu and more Arab like Djibouti:
Unfortunately we Ciise are simply xoogsters, Arabs getting assimilated like Afars. I already walk into French bakers cross the road from my neighbourhood and the cadaans speak Af-Somali. You cannot survive in Djibouti without knowing Somali.

Unfortunately we Ciise are simply xoogsters, Arabs getting assimilated like Afars. I already walk into French bakers cross the road from my neighbourhood and the cadaans speak Af-Somali. You cannot survive in Djibouti without knowing Somali.
No problemo, Habibi. Both Arabic and Somali can co-exist. Many Somali djiboutians speak Arabic and vice versa.

Trending