A Moroccan woman responds to Somali men traveling to Morocco to find a wife.

Over 1000 thirsty faraxs flooded a Moroccan woman's livestream, and she got creeped out. She didn't make a single mention of Somali men or even thanked them for praising her looks.

AbdiFreedom

Scientologist | Against Trudeau's antiBlack racism
Staff Member
Somalis don't actually care about other Somalis going out with ajnabis. I think they approve. I just found out today directly from a white kid who was on the basketball team coached by my friend that he has been going out with a Somali girl for years. He started talking about how much he likes the Somali food her hooyo and her hooyo's friends always bring to his house, which she just moved into. I knew he was in a relationship but never knew she was Somali. I am starting to think it's only full Somali/Madow dating that's taboo, not if a Somali has a cadaan/Ayrab dating lover because I have heard of cases where Somalis are much more easygoing with white/fair skinned Ajnabis.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Somalis don't actually care about other Somalis going out with ajnabis. I think they approve. I just found out today directly from a white kid who was on the basketball team coached by my friend that he has been going out with a Somali girl for years. He started talking about how much he likes the Somali food her hooyo and her hooyo's friends always bring to his house, which she just moved into. I knew he was in a relationship but never knew she was Somali. I am starting to think it's only full Somali/Madow dating that's taboo, not if a Somali has a cadaan/Ayrab dating lover because I have heard of cases where Somalis are much more easygoing with white/fair skinned Ajnabis.
AJ that does not fly in conservative families. In what planet is cohabitation normal among Somalis? If that is not caadi with full Somali couples how is that normal with ajnabi-Somali ones. Especially women. No one wants to know you unless there is marriage on the table. Habos cooking food for him? You must be kidding.
Season 3 What GIF by PBS

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP

Relationships with Madows only get hate because they beef with somalis in the west. Especially with Caribbean and west Africans in the UK. Relationships with them just look borderline coonish to some somalis.

Muslim majority ethnicities seem to be a safe zone to date/marry. So like Arabs and south Asians.

Only reason whites don't get hate is cause most of the time the ones that interact with somalis are either miskeen or really f*ck with somali culture. Like the sam of Somalia variants.

I call this bs

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
AJ that does not fly in conservative families. In what planet is cohabitation normal among Somalis? If that is not caadi with full Somali couples how is that normal with ajnabi-Somali ones. Especially women. No one wants to know you unless there is marriage on the table. Habos cooking food for him? You must be kidding.
Season 3 What GIF by PBS

They must be the liberal Somali woman with the loose colourful garbasaars. You know Toronto/Ottawa has many of them.

I call this bs

Wallahi it's true.

Kisame

VIP
AJ I don't know what world you live in but that does not fly in conservative families. In what planet is cohabitation normal among Somalis? If that is not caadi with full Somali couples how is that normal with ajnabi-Somali ones. Especially women. No one wants to know you unless there is marriage on the table. Habos cooking food for him? You must be kidding.
Season 3 What GIF by PBS

She's Probably gaal or a cultural Muslim.

I've met a somali guy that has done the same with his Ajnabi gf. A lot of us have become westernized sophisticate.

Somalis living with their long term ajnabi partners isn't really shocking anymore. This is how people court each other in the west.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
She's Probably gaal or a cultural Muslim.

I've met a somali guy that has done the same with his Ajnabi gf. A lot of us have become westernized sophisticate.

Somalis living with their long term ajnabi partners isn't really shocking anymore. This is how people court each other in the west.

I was surprised but there's no reason for a cadaan kid to lie to me. It's not farfetched. There is obviously a number of Somali hooyos that are not conservative or religious. There are Somali women who wear their hair in a cloth bun. It's obvious why they don't wear it like a proper hijab. It's obvious they're scared to be their true selves in the Somali community.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member

Yes. I have seen a handful of Somali hooyos go inside the LCBO. My friend told me he saw our mutual friend's mom pass his Abo a cold beer while he was watching TV growing up. I have two Somali aunties who wear jeans and don't wear hijab. Somalis are not a monolith. Why do Somalis act like they're all the same? There are even Somali Christians coming into Canada through the church. That is 100% confirmed through my sources.

Kisame

VIP
I call this bs

Why though???

A decent amount of somali men and women have moved out of their parents home's after graduating college.

The ones that are willing to date ajnabis enter long term relationships just like the gaalo here in the west. They aren't just marrying these partners after three months of talking.

I live in my own and I'm prepared to do the same if I end up in a long term relationship.

Kisame

VIP
I was surprised but there's no reason for a cadaan kid to lie to me. It's not farfetched. There is obviously a number of Somali hooyos that are not conservative or religious. There are Somali women who wear their hair in a cloth bun. It's obvious why they don't wear it like a proper hijab.

My mom's siblings and friends that came to the states in their teens have always remained way somewhat westernized.

I had an aunt that was a non hijabi for most of my life. I wouldn't be surprised if we had more older ex Muslims. It's not hard to leave to the Somali community in the states. Once your financially stable you can just move somewhere else and start all over.

Yes. I have seen a handful of Somali hooyos go inside the LCBO. My friend told me he saw our mutual friend's mom pass his Abo a cold beer while he was watching TV growing up. I have two Somali aunties who wear jeans and don't wear hijab. Somalis are not a monolith. Why do Somalis act like they're all the same? There are even Somali Christians coming into Canada through the church. That is 100% confirmed through my sources.

Last edited:
Not shocked! Canadian Somalis, like other Somalis aren't really practicing Muslims.
Hear me out, I think as much as 90% of Somalis are cultural muslims, even those back home.

They pray, wear hijab(for women), take the children to dugsi and that's where it stops.

Somali people are only conservative in name, we dont practice conservatism outside of virtue signaling.

Not shocked! Canadian Somalis, like other Somalis aren't really practicing Muslims.
Hear me out, I think as much as 90% of Somalis are cultural muslims, even those back home.

They pray, wear hijab(for women), take the children to dugsi and that's where it stops.

Somali people are only conservative in name, we practice conservatism outside of virtue signaling.

Not true.

Ajnabi is Ajnabi.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP

Somali people are only conservative in name, we dont practice conservatism outside of virtue signaling.
This is a small minority of people, most people are practicing