A Somaliland girl flies 2 Mogadishu and insults SL and now is banned from returning to Hargeisa

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. This is why I can't understand why people go over the top about Somaliland. If the people of Somaliland want independence, let them go. You won't get unity (true unity) by holding people by the throat. And a separate Somali state run by and administered by Somalis is not an obstacle to future unity (although it might seem counter intuitive). Because it can be bought into a future Somali united-states easily, following a few years (decades) of friendly relations. The issue is the Somali regions that are run and administered by non-Somalis. They are a true obstacle to unity. I think many pro-unity people are missing the big picture and can't seem to see further than their nose. I once heard that Japanese companies anticipate future events and work out how to manipulate these events by 50-100 years. And that's just companies, you can imagine what sane countries plan for at the government level for their people. Somalis seem to think about the next 3 minutes and that's it.

Not every tribe in north wants to join SL both of Adwal & khatumo states want to be part of Somalia. As usual tribalist like you would ignore this fact.

I agree. This is why I can't understand why people go over the top about Somaliland. If the people of Somaliland want independence, let them go. You won't get unity (true unity) by holding people by the throat. And a separate Somali state run by and administered by Somalis is not an obstacle to future unity (although it might seem counter intuitive). Because it can be bought into a future Somali united-states easily, following a few years (decades) of friendly relations.The issue is the Somali regions that are run and administered by non-Somalis. They are a true obstacle to unity. I think many pro-unity people are missing the big picture and can't seem to see further than their nose. I once heard that Japanese companies anticipate future events and work out how to manipulate these events by 50-100 years. And that's just companies, you can imagine what sane countries plan for at the government level for their people.
Somalis seem to think about the next 3 minutes and that's it.

Your right. I think we need to hedge out bets so to speak by having two somali countries. Problem is that almost by nature we somali have the most incompetent leaders. The whole "parliaments" are filled with men and women who are just there for a paycheck. I dont see how we can get 2 or even one Somali stable country. Another is issue constant inteferring by the un. Britain left the EU due to EU leaders making decision for them whilst they weren't elected. Laakin its like we dont have that level of soreignty concept. I dont see this changing anytime soon. I'd say we need like a chinese type of dictatorship.

Grandpa bixii the drug addicted old man, that man will put Somaliland on the map. (Sitting in middle)
image.jpeg

Not every tribe in north wants to join SL both of Adwal & khatumo states want to be part of Somalia. As usual tribalist like you would ignore this fact.

I never said everybody in SL wants to be part of SL. There are even some isaaq who don't want it. But it is almost certainly the majority and negotiations can take place as they have plenty of times before.

Yesterday you liked a post that stated "Isaaq are damaged people" and have exposed your self multiple times in other ways. You cannot point to any tribalism in relation to me because, unlike you, I don't have hate in my heart.

There are some people on this website who try to portray themselves as crazy, but are in fact perfectly sane. You are the opposite. Don't @ me again in your life. You are a beyond boring 'qabiilist masquerading as a nationalist' (as @Rooble once put it).

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
People havent seen the full clip and they getting mad and even wanting her dead :draketf: first of this chick isnt reer Hargeysa she was raised there and from the looks of it Shes really passionate with her Unity goal

I never said everybody in SL wants to be part of SL. There are even some isaaq who don't want it. But it is almost certainly the majority and negotiations can take place as they have plenty of times before.

Yesterday you liked a post that stated "Isaaq are damaged people" and have exposed your self multiple times in other ways. You cannot point to any tribalism in relation to me because, unlike you, I don't have hate in my heart.

There are some people on this website who try to portray themselves as crazy, but are in fact perfectly sane. You are the opposite. Don't @ me again in your life.

You forgot to mention that waraable wrote before it Darood demaged people but again hypocrite like you will turn blind to him

Your right. I think we need to hedge out bets so to speak by having two somali countries. Problem is that almost by nature we somali have the most incompetent leaders. The whole "parliaments" are filled with men and women who are just there for a paycheck. I dont see how we can get 2 or even one Somali stable country. Another is issue constant inteferring by the un. Britain left the EU due to EU leaders making decision for them whilst they weren't elected. Laakin its like we dont have that level of soreignty concept. I dont see this changing anytime soon. I'd say we need like a chinese type of dictatorship.

Good points, I agree entirely. I like the idea of benevolent dictator like Frederick the Great a bit more, but I guess they are harder to come by. I think one or two generations of fairly well educated youngsters is all it will really take because this shit is not all that hard tbh. That’s why I always support education programmes in Somalia and Somaliland above everything else.

There are some people on this website who try to portray themselves as crazy, but are in fact perfectly sane. You are the opposite. Don't @ me again in your life. You are a beyond boring 'qabiilist masquerading as a nationalist' (as @Rooble once put it).

As for rooble is himself big tribalist but I never called myself nationalist but just Somali person.

waraabe

Your superior

Don't speak for non darods may family from Samaroon are fully part of somaliland. You can speak for your darod clan. Awdal is part of somaliland, our ciise and Samaron brothers are fully somaliland

waraabe

Your superior
Few days ago reer Somalia were calling a mass murderer a hero and giving him a state funeral and this chick thinks those people are her brothers

waraabe

Your superior
People havent seen the full clip and they getting mad and even wanting her dead :draketf: first of this chick isnt reer Hargeysa she was raised there and from the looks of it Shes really passionate with her Unity goal

What do you mean she isn't reer hargeisa?

@Rooble doesn't pretend to be a Somali nationalist like you a darodist

Dumbass like you, will never know the difference between being just Somali person and nationalist. Each one of you here identified himself as tribe not as Somali. Simply when I represented myself as Somali it appeared in your little brain nationalist.

waraabe

Your superior
Dumbass like you, will never know the difference between being just Somali person and nationalist. Each one of you here identified himself as tribe not as Somali. Simply when I represented myself as Somali it appeared in your little brain nationalist.

I am a Somali from somaliland simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.