A Somaliland girl flies 2 Mogadishu and insults SL and now is banned from returning to Hargeisa

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an attention seeking c*nt, stay in Xamar and worship that blue flag all you want there. This acting like she is the Somali incarnate of Ghandi or Martin Luther King Jr, talk about a messiah complex... I use to follow Dalsoor for their informative high quality and relatively impartial videos but this blatant propaganda has relieved their true color. Lastly, nobody want your focking unity, nacala kuyaal midnimo dan aad sheegayseen.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What an attention seeking c*nt, stay in Xamar and worship that blue flag all you want there. This acting like she is the Somali incarnate of Ghandi or Martin Luther King Jr, talk about a messiah complex... I use to follow Dalsoor for their informative high quality and relatively impartial videos but this blatant propaganda has relieved their true color. Lastly, nobody want your focking unity, nacala kuyaal midnimo dan aad sheegayseen.

I swear I was thinking that to myself. As they came in the scene I was like "they aight, they kind of neutral" but now they have brought out their agenda. Good to know them !

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
View attachment 6279 View attachment 6280 Somalia is not better in free speech, last month they closed 'Mogadishu center for research and studies' and arrested the workers without charge because of one article. These guys are in jail without charge or court. Now tell me again why did you revolt against barre government?

There you go again with the Kacaan bullshit.:bell:

If there is one thing Hargeisa and Mogadishu are united on, papa Afwayne isn't coming back :chrisfreshhah:

The girl in the video is just a young person with a big heart. Of course she can't understand the political process and it will fall on deaf ears. In any case, actions speak louder than words. Coming to Mogadishu and speaking about unity will not get you anywhere seeing as anyone can do that.

@Canuck we all know you probably dislike the girl the most out of everyone, purely out of clan hatred. So take your shit elsewhere.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
She is the daughter of Abwaan Cabdiwaaxid Cali Gamadiid who is in Hargeisa jail for
praising the Kenya west-gate mall terror attacks.

@UncleMenace

:dwill: I thought that guy was a 25 year old ileen waa oday

Reer rabsho badan ayay ka dhalatay, wasn't he caught in Bosaso for supporting Galgala shabaab

Status
Not open for further replies.