A video about Chunkz gets people to talk about how somalis have contributed nothing to the world.

The comments
dead seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Check post 2 spoiler

Last edited:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Day ruined because a 16 year old kid with braces and smelly breath said my country is not lit. Time to be sad.

Have someone dissed your backround ever in real life? The answer is no. Grow up and stop living online.

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
Who cares, Somalia is ahead of its time in everything except the social construct which the country failed because of.

These people are worthless sis, would you as a musqul about its opinions? Furthermore, do you think they dare say these things in real life. They are on the toilet, writing these things on their dirty mobile phones.

And even if they were world leaders for example, still don't care. Ma iyaga na abuurtay?

Bring back Somali audacity and pride, sanka cirka uu taag and only care what Allah SWT thinks.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We have done f*ck all, same way with 99.9% of humans.

Iraq is home to the oldest cities in the world, its a poor place now. Same way with Egypt.

Scandinavian countries were poor for most of their history but now are one of the richest countries in the world. History fluctuates.

What have most of the world contributed? Nothing. Are they worthless? No.

Gaals dissed me as a kid until my dad slapped literally some backbone in me. After few fights beating them up all the gaals started to kiss my ass. Humans are fickle.

You live chronically online. Stop. Be happy instead of being miserable.

I honestly don’t care for their opinion lol. They’ll deal with Allah and we’ll get our Xaaq back from them for now just sit back and let them chimp out.

8F4156BB-5D67-4E26-BBE9-3096D75D7F9B.gif

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Somalia is the least explored country in Africa when it comes archeology, there something like 171,000 unsurveyed sites in northern Somalia alone.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
The reason why Im being alive is due to Allah SWT . He has set up already my lifes goal, my number one task gor me.

What other things I do with my life like trying to be the best I can be academically, financially and physically will be a bonus and of course our Lord will help us to achieve that.
Life is easy, stop overstressing. You have God.

Neither Chunkz or other Somalis would get upset by troll comments made by faceless accounts under a comment section, who obviously know very little about Somalia beyond the media coverage these past few decades around conflict zones. Them being ignorant about it doesn't mean that it doesn't have a lot to offer.

On a closer look at the screens they seem more mad at him for being proud of his Somali roots while being in the UK, based on these comments alone

''What makes me laugh is Chunks is bigging up Somalia but lives in the UK and speaks with a UK accent'

''If Somali is so lit ,why doesn't he go back?''

I looked it up just now , and he actually does go back. Said they feel at home and from the sound of it had a good time

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well said. This shouldn’t be in spoiler to be honest. Age of internets have exposed every ceeb of our community.

I have hopes the Zoomers generation will make a difference. Since they’re more aware of the consequences of posting crap on the internet.

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
A short summary of the contributions Somalis have done for the world.

Neither Chunkz or other Somalis would get upset by troll comments made by faceless accounts under a comment section, who obviously know very little about Somalia beyond the media coverage these past few decades around conflict zones. Them being ignorant about it doesn't mean that it doesn't have a lot to offer.

On a closer look at the screens they seem more mad at him for being proud of his Somali roots while being in the UK, based on these comments alone

''What makes me laugh is Chunks is bigging up Somalia but lives in the UK and speaks with a UK accent'

''If Somali is so lit ,why doesn't he go back?''

I looked it up just now , and he actually does go back. Said they feel at home and from the sound of it had a good time

If they went to Mogadishu they would have an even better time , visiting the beach resorts, big amusement parks, animal zoos/safaris, scuba diving and desert rides.

Shared a few them of them in a different thread before.
If you search it up you see it being visited by Diaspora and they are investing in it. They are having a great time.

I hope to go to the lion parks soon too, i love lions.

There is definitely someone that hate somalis that is running tiktok, but I dont longer see the hate because I stopped interacting with it.
It could be your algorithm. The algorithm can also change the way the comments section is set up depending on what tiktok thinks you want to see (im assuming since instagram is that way).

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
There is definitely someone that hate somalis that is running tiktok, but I dont longer see the hate because I stopped interacting with it.
It could be your algorithm. The algorithm can also change the way the comments section is set up depending on what tiktok thinks you want (im assuming since instagram is that way).
You shouldn’t internalise it would be bizarre a multi billion dollar company like TikTok or Twitter wasting their time honing in on a single ethnicity that really don’t matter on the global stage.

You shouldn’t internalise it would be bizarre a multi billion dollar company like TikTok or Twitter wasting their time honing in on a single ethnicity that really don’t matter on the global stage.
I agree, I didnt mean it that way. I meant that its harder to take things down by reporting hate/discrimination. TikTok will keep up hateful videos even after reporting it multiple times.

Trending

Latest posts