A video about Chunkz gets people to talk about how somalis have contributed nothing to the world.

I dont know if I have mentioned it on here before. But this is why the oil money is such a big game changer in my opiniom. It breaks this balance because the payout is large enough to make a significant portion of elites to tale the risk and break the Status quote. It's also the only potenial source of state revenue that can change somalia quickly without us going the slow route of building up an economy which would take decades and might not even fully pan out.
Oil is the biggest source of financial support for a larger state, and the government increases in size through that. Getting oil would not necessarily have people act accordingly, I'd expect lots of foul play to take place but there is no doubt that the financial support of oil improves the condition even if things were corrupt. Absolute wealth increases and changes a lot of things in more than one direction.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly at this point I'll take racist incels over the crybabies here. At least they fight back and show some pride instead of making the usual "oh woe is me, I wish I wasn't born Somali" posts here.

I'd stick with those guys over here but that would mean I have to use the garbage site Twitter. (Eww, f*ck that.) So I'm using here instead. 🤷

Last edited:
There is not much in English . But there are coupe books if you type somali poetry in amazon that'll come up. It really doends on how good your somali is. Becuase even me I just pick up bits and pieces from YouTube where somalis tall about poetry in af somali. One big name is idajaa who's videos you can find online where he talk about culture and poetry.

Thanks, I'll check it out إن شاء الله. Are there any poems you recommend?

There is also a guy on twitter who's doing a zoom workshop analysis somali poems for a month once a week. His twitter is ibrahim hirsi.

What's his @?

These idiots. Most of the world is poor. The rich nations are an anomaly. Asians countries like China, Singapore etc have now just caught up. Africa is behind because we were isolated. The days of nomads like Ghengis Khan ruling are done. You don't need might to rule but technology. Somalis civilizations old.

Plus the horn were all called Ethiopia so our achievements are all under that name. We were with them for centuries just like the British were ruled by the Roman's

Ethiopia's empire was asleep for 1000 years and was isolated hence the lack of development. Empires come and go. The West is declining.

Africa will get developed in the future.

Trending

Latest posts