A Yemeni Makes A Shocking Discovery On Somali Women

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
It’s because of Somali men, y’all come on to our TikTok’s and twitter and call us sharrmuuto for literally nothing and so Bilal from Pakistan who’s sister is a non hijabi whorree he doesn’t say anything but has no issue calling Somali women names online.

It’s only black guys who throw their ethnicity women under the bus all the time, if a Somali guy saw a Arab or Pakistani girl on tiktok with a mini dress who claims to be Muslim he’d say “mashallah sister!” and immediately follow her like the cuck he is but Somali girls get shamed and harassed for showing a pinch of hair 🤦🏾
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There’s Reddit pages called hijabi that I stumbled upon while looking for a post. Majority of girls on that page were brown/arab girls.

Twerking and doing Nikko is one thing, we’ve been doing it forever. Hoeing and not wearing the hijab does happen within the community but it’s not nearly as common. You guys are just self haters.

Somali mens brains:

Black hijabi who wears hijab and goes to school = Sharrmutoo/dhhiloo,

Arab or Pakistani non hijabi in a mini skirt = MASHALLAH SISTER YOUR SO PURE!! PLEASE MARRY ME 😍😍😍

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Many and I mean sheikhs and scholars have praised Somalis for two things:

-Our love for Quran as we have a lot of hafids MashaAllah. Many of our men and even women have memoried the Quran and with amazing tajweed.

-And the love of modesty as a lot of our women (Especially the hooyos) wear jilbaab. Even young Somali girls walk around wear the Saudi style jilbaabs (start from the head to the feet) , especially around 2009-2013. Other groups only started wearing it as Somali girls made it more popular to wear it in the West.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
There’s Reddit pages called hijabi that I stumbled upon while looking for a post. Majority of girls on that page were brown/arab girls.

Twerking and doing Nikko is one thing, we’ve been doing it forever. ing and not wearing the hijab does happen within the community but it’s not nearly as common. You guys are just self haters.

Somali mens brains:

Arab or Pakistani non hijabi in a mini skirt = MASHALLAH SISTER PLEASE MARRY ME 😍😍😍

So your saying that it’s impossible for those ethnicity of girls to be whoeeing? That they’re all pure because they’re whiter? But all Somali women (including your family) are whoorres right? This is exactly what I described in my last post to a T! Lol you legit just made my point 😂

to you

Black/Somali hijabi = horee

White/arab non hijabi= pure

Honestly the gap of difference between Somali guys and madow guys is starting to close

Somali mens brains:

Arab or Pakistani non hijabi in a mini skirt = MASHALLAH SISTER YOUR SO PURE!! PLEASE MARRY ME 😍😍😍
You're just making that up aren't you, can you show me where Somali male's are doing in that in large numbers?

Twerking and doing Nikko is one thing, we’ve been doing it forever. ing and not wearing the hijab does happen within the community but it’s not nearly as common. You guys are just self haters.

Somali mens brains:

Hijabi 9.5/10 is not Muslim women. There is a big hijabi fetish there even more companies try to make money off

Somali mens brains:

That's bullshit and you know it, you can say they don't care when Arabs and Pakistanis do it, but no one praises them for it :drakewtf:

I’m not getting into this IDGAF.
Racists and xenophobes are in every nationality and race.
to the idiots who are saying defend your women or some shit. Like how??? other than blowing up his social media which gets him more attention you can’t do anything to him. What? Do you expect Somali men to go on a plane and start doxxing this guy. Low iq

Somali mens brains:

You guys have been twerking while wearing hijaabs forever? Wtf

I’m not even a fan but an Arab talking about Somali women? Tell him shut up Mia Khalifa :damn:
Mia Khalifa is not Muslim but a Christian and she retired ages ago, she now does sports punditry.

What about the Somali Puntlander Onlyfans girl who go goes by the name Sexmeat or something like that who's probably the top muslim girl on onlyfans and she does the disgusting stuff with with hijaab/jilbaab on sometimes.

Mia Khalifa is not Muslim but a Christian and she retired ages ago, she now does sports punditry.

What about the Somali Puntlander Onlyfans girl who go goes by the name Sexmeat or something like that who's probably the top muslim girl on onlyfans and she does the disgusting stuff with with hijaab/jilbaab on sometimes.
:ooh: :whoo:
A Somali on Onlyfans? Wearing Hijaab and preforming sexual acts? This is news to me wallahi, I never cared for things like that but that’s just sad wallahi, god bless

View attachment 232137
He deleted the tweet but it seems like other groups are noticing a trend :ooh:

Is this why the term "its always the somalis" is so popular :ohhh:

You guys really haven't seen Arab girls here in Australia; these girls (the Christian ones) will gladly take you around their suburbs as if to provoke their men; and the Muslim ones will ask that zina be done in a certain way so that nobody ever finds out they're not virgins.

Stop taking Arabs at their word.

:mjlol:

Trending