A Yemeni Makes A Shocking Discovery On Somali Women

You must now them well mr. Dhil0?
That’s what she said how I’m a dhilło when I’ve never physically been with a women? Read her comment and stop being so gullible. She was the one who said twerking in Hijaab is normal and they’ve been doing it, “forever” :wtfdis:

But it’s true, he probably is a farax himself
:damn:
Those UK larpers are something else
How is that true?!
What does ajnabis who come for xalimos have to with us faraxs ?!

Maybe tell them clout chasing xalimos to stop twerking in a hijab :ayaanswag:

The Yemeni guy is most likely a farax from the north ....

How is that true?!
What does ajnabis who come for xalimos have to with us faraxs ?!

Maybe tell them clout chasing xalimos to stop twerking in a hijab :ayaanswag:

The Yemeni guy is most likely a farax from the north ....
She attacked me when I literally quoted the user above me, these gender wars only work when both people involved wanna participate, they want us to argue back and forth, I’m not doing that shit smh

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
In all my years of living, I’ve never seen a Yemeni woman. I’ve only seen their men :damn: do they keep them in dungeons? Yemen has 0 social media presence despite having double our population.
Having 0 social media presence is a good thing, no Ls get posted for millions to see

Somalis who allow foreigners to talk about us, in any kind of way, are weaklings and need to renounce their Somalinimo. Somali women were the ones who brought the hijab to the West in the 1990s. All these Arabs/other Asians were hiding in fear and tried to assimilate as much as possible. In fact, Arab women are the ones who wear the front of their hair out, even in Khaleeji countries and even argue that it is permissable in Islam.

Somali men: allowing a foreign man to diss your women shows you are seen as weak and conquered. Get some self-respect. I dare you to talk about an Arab woman in front of an Arab man, see how others react to their women being mentioned. SMH

Is the true @Queen Ati in other platforms?

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
Congratulations to @xoogster with three trending posts BACK TO BACK TO BACK
Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 6.09.39 PM.png

So some Yemeni luugo gaab said something random about our Somali queens and idiots would agree with him? why doesn't he police his own Arab women?

Lastly, why should we give him any attention? :snoop:

Somali women are more modest than arabs and indian/pakistanis. The only other women who cover up are Indonesians. Don't let ajnabis tell you about your own mothers and sisters. Somali women are a reflection of their fathers and male family members, so if they are bad, so are the men in their families.

Guys, the last thing we should do is run with the attacks by non-Somali men on Somali women. That is actually shameful.

The ajnabis should worry about their women and leave Somali women alone.

Whoever says this is an ignoramus
Even unreligious somali girls are still more conservative than the average non-religious arab/asian/european
There are only bad extremes in the diaspora but compared to the extremes of other races it isn't even comparable
In Canada here, we was the only
Muslims wearing hijabs. The arab women never wore them. Or other Muslim ethnic groups.

I had my teachers throughout all my school time question … how come you lot gotta wear it and the other Muslim girls do not ? I simply answered it’s based on how religious and conservative the culture is.

This man got rejected by a Somali woman or only sees the ratchet ones. We are known as the most conservative and I’m not even tryna be biased.
I work in the education system and it’s literally only Somali girls wearing hijabs and abaayas.

Guys, the last thing we should do is run with the attacks by non-Somali men on Somali women. That is actually shameful.

The ajnabis should worry about their women and leave Somali women alone.
Yeah you're right, us Somali men don't usually do that, the original tweet had 87 quote-tweets (and only 7 likes) and it was full faraxs clapping back and shutting down the Yemeni Midget that's why he took it down but you should see these Somali females on twitter when some troll tries to come for Somali males you have Somali females cosigning it, sharing it, hahahing and kekeing, It's extremely rare to see Western Somali females defending Somali males on twitter.

I would believe this, I have never seen Somali women praying or even participating in jumca prayers, Halimos do.all kind of denbi yet we Farahs fail to call them out because they are our mothers and sisters, we are simply have no option but to praise them, they have power over us and it will continue as so.
Ok so your obviously trolling.

Go to any workplace and it’s only the Somalis, especially the women who are the ones praying. They’re the ones mostly in the mosques. FOH.

In all my years of living, I’ve never seen a Yemeni woman. I’ve only seen their men :damn: do they keep them in dungeons? Yemen has 0 social media presence despite having double our population.
Yemeni's were intelligent not allow a maasive number of their ladies not become tahriibees/refugees in the degenerate West unlike Somalis and they've retained their honour of their women, mashallah to Yemeni's they've won that's why if a few of them are gonna be arrogant they can look down on Somalis like this, we have ourself to blame Somali males being dayooth and Somali females being too qooqan for ajnabi also shaming their self on social media.

We Somalis have the ex dictator Siad Barre (may Allah curse him) to blame for this by allowing too much women to leave, which no other war torn 3rd world country does exept 68iq Somalis and that's why you always hear White males complaining about refugees they always say it's "too military aged men and not enough women and children".

How ironic when the least practising Muslim women tend to be Turkish and South Asian women. Rare to see them even wear hijab.

:ooh: :whoo:
A Somali on Onlyfans? Wearing Hijaab and preforming sexual acts? This is news to me wallahi, I never cared for things like that but that’s just sad wallahi, god bless
I know one and her Instagram is shantikabeer. It's the uunsi girl who went viral she's one of the biggest 's to ever come out of our country. Ceeb

Yeah you're right, us Somali men don't usually do that, the original tweet had 87 quote-tweets (and only 7 likes) and it was full faraxs clapping back and shutting down the Yemeni Midget that's why he took it down but you should see these Somali females on twitter when some troll tries to come for Somali males you have Somali females cosigning it, sharing it, hahahing and kekeing, It's extremely rare to see Western Somali females defending Somali males on twitter.
Nah, i'd die for Somali men honestly and ride for them. I would never cosign Somali male slander.

Trending