Abdi jhonson come in

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i hear you've been delivered from the depths of galonimo. is this true? how does one be both gay and muslim? how sway? tell me about your coming to mohammed moment. @AbdiJohnson

tumblr_oagoevpmAb1udqvfoo1_400.gif

Last edited:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
It's qashin. He calls himself a "non-denominational" muslim. This allows him to shit on sunni muslims and cape for anti-muslim bigots without being implicated himself.

It's all fake. He's still an atheist. In fact, he's probably straight and pretending to be gay. There's multiple layers to this guy's troll persona.

It's qashin. He calls himself a "non-denominational" muslim. This allows him to shit on sunni muslims and cape for anti-muslim bigots without being implicated himself.

It's all fake. He's still an atheist. In fact, he's probably straight and pretending to be gay. There's multiple layers to this guy's troll persona.

You're a newbie. How did you come to this conclusion? Unless of course you're not really new except the new nigis you're wearing and your tarnishing my reputation with your hate

This is why I call @AbdiJohnson Dilac bilaash.
:mugshotman:

Speak English

so i hear you've been delivered from the depths of galonimo. is this true? how does one be both gay and muslim? how sway? tell me about your coming to mohammed moment. @AbdiJohnson

tumblr_oagoevpmAb1udqvfoo1_400.gif

You can be gay and Muslim. What does my belief in God have to do with my orientation?

VixR

Veritas
What's the problem? He's following the footsteps of Amīr al-Mu'minīn.

:damn::damn::damn:Omg, this guy is hilarious..

Tfw not only does Satan personally pinch every newborn babe as Islam's explanation for the first cry of babies, the trigger of the independent breathing mechanism, but the guy's also faulted with sticking his finger up the rectum of the later-to-be "passive homosexuals" babies to explain away homosexuality:dead: Furthermore, for female babies, the satan inserts his finger up her vagina and she becomes a :deadosama::deadosama::deadosama:

Last edited:

he's been on grinder too long for him to be faking it. i think he maybe bi curious at least. and i also think he's prolly still atheist as well.

You're a newbie. How did you come to this conclusion? Unless of course you're not really new except the new nigis you're wearing and your tarnishing my reputation with your hate

Speak English

You can be gay and Muslim. What does my belief in God have to do with my orientation?
because the god you believe thinks your the one the most vile sins a human can commit. you can't be muslim and decide you don't want to follow something.

:damn::damn::damn:Omg, this guy is hilarious..

Tfw not only does Satan personally pinch every newborn babe as Islam's explanation for the first cry of babies, the trigger of the independent breathing mechanism, but the guy's also faulted with sticking his finger up the rectum of the later-to-be "passive homosexuals" babies to explain away homosexuality:dead: Furthermore, for female babies, the satan inserts his finger up her vagina and she becomes a :deadosama::deadosama::deadosama:
shia muslims are a special kind of retarded. of all the dumb shit somalis believe in I'm glad shia isn't one of them

What's the problem? He's following the footsteps of Amīr al-Mu'minīn.

"passive homosexual" :dead: "anal disease which could only be cured by semen" :dead1: addiction to buttsex" ???? :deadmanny:

"the devil molests newborn non shia babies" :deadrose: If a shia baby cries when born does that mean he's been touched by the devil?? :mjlol:

Shi'ism is truly something else

VixR

Veritas
shia muslims are a special kind of retarded. of all the dumb shit somalis believe in I'm glad shia isn't one of them
Yo, I had no idea they were more whack. I thought it didn't extend past the Ali thing, and that weird holiday where they whip each other raw in the streets like they did runaway slaves in those old films all to mourn the fella's death.

That devil's touch though!:dead:
giphy.gif

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Yo, I had no idea they were more whack. I thought it didn't extend past the Ali thing, and that weird holiday where they whip each other raw in the streets like they did runaway slaves in those old films all to mourn the fella's death.

damn that song is tuff :ohhhdamn:

heil s8n!

giphy.gif
okay but rock music and metal makes me highly suicidal. country music too tbh. i can't stand that shit.

That's because he's a fraud. All the time he has been bashing Islam, can anyone recall this multi-faced snake ever criticizing other religions? Even when he was claiming to be an atheist back on the other forum, his problem was Muslims and Somalis. An atheist treats all religions like the rubbish they're. He's probably a Christian, rightwinger nutcase.

Look at his puppets show up out of nowhere to speak for him.

That's because he's a fraud. All the time he has been bashing Islam, can anyone recall this multi-faced snake ever criticizing other religions? Even when he was claiming to be an atheist back on the other forum, his problem was Muslims and Somalis. An atheist treats all religions like the rubbish they're. He's probably a Christian, rightwinger nutcase.

Look at his puppets show up out of nowhere to speak for him.
i don't think he's christian though, his rightwing antics are for trolling purposes only. but yea i highly doubt he want back to islam tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts