Abdi jhonson come in

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's true, once I made thread about pagan roots of Christianity, comso (atheist) got mad and started talking about Islam and when I asked him not to derail my thread and just stick to the topic Christianity or try to defend the Christianity without bringing the Islam. He used his other account and made degrading thread about his dream of prophet Mohamed.
There's no way The_Cosmos and AbdiJohnson are the same person! :uCkf6mf:

allah sends messages
B6bwmTg.png
He was a probably going hysterical when I tasted it and hated it. It was a grand cosmic joke of sorts. :ftw9nwa:

@SomaliSpotter All religions are equally false but you can't say all religions are equally evil.

Equally false, equally evil, equally the same bullshit. There are many people, some of them being Westerners, who argue that Islamic terrorism has a lot to do with the West's intervention and exploitation of many third world countries, among them Muslim countries. So the argument is, since Muslim countries aren't militarily and economically capable of withstanding the West, and most of the leaders of the Islamic world are in bed with the West, the result is what we have now. So one can play with words, hypothesize and theorize as to why one religion is more evil than another (just like Sam Harris likes to do, though he's 100% supportive of Israel and its policies). But, if one has to be honest with their hypotheses, they have to look at the core of what all said religious scriptures have in common. To me, they're equally bad (I am talking about the so-called three Abrahamic religions). Their only difference comes out in the current historical context, and who's the weakest link. To me, to gauge the level of their evilness in that last point, seems dishonest and molding reality into one's own prejudiced view of world affairs.

Of course, as someone else has mentioned above, I am more likely to be a victim of Islam, since I was born in it and left it, and face more risk in it than any other religion today. But that is not the point. As I've pointed out above, let's look at the bigger picture, and why things are the way they're now. Before the advent of the present day Western domination of the world, were things always like this re Islam? What changed?

Equally false, equally evil, equally the same bullshit. There are many people, some of them being Westerners, who argue that Islamic terrorism has a lot to do with the West's intervention and exploitation of many third world countries, among them Muslim countries. So the argument is, since Muslim countries aren't militarily and economically capable of withstanding the West, and most of the leaders of the Islamic world are in bed with the West, the result is what we have now. So one can play with words, hypothesize and theorize as to why one religion is more evil than another (just like Sam Harris likes to do, though he's 100% supportive of Israel and its policies). But, if one has to be honest with their hypotheses, they have to look at the core of what all said religious scriptures have in common. To me, they're equally bad (I am talking about the so-called three Abrahamic religions). Their only difference comes out in the current historical context, and who's the weakest link. To me, to gauge the level of their evilness in that last point, seems dishonest and molding reality into one's own prejudiced view of world affairs.
The only difference is that Christianity went through the stage that Islam is going through right now. Islam never had anything that even resembles like a revolution. There's just no way Christianity isn't as inherently evil as Islam. But people like Sam Harris tweak their view with respect to the current situation of the world - and as it stands the world faces more problems from Islam than Christianity right now. I think this is somewhat a dishonest way to face the issue and ignores the socio-historical context of it all. But I think actual historians don't miss this point.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You know what atheists fear most? Death. When malakal mawt catches these folks slipping I wish i can get their final reaction :hemad:

You know what atheists fear most? Death. When malakal mawt catches these folks slipping I wish i can get their final reaction :hemad:

Keep consoling yourself with lies of eternal afterlife and hoor al ayn. You turn into dust like the rest of us
:dabcasar:

Bacon is nasty but drinking camel piss is fine as long as some desert Bedouin 1400 years ago says so?
Any true Somali would know that we do not drink it and yes I know you are 100% Somali but small visit to north Somalia and you would show you that small fact.

Any true Somali would know that we do not drink it and yes I know you are 100% Somali but small visit to north Somalia and you would show you that small fact.
In fact it's imported from Somalia to Europe and it's probably the most expensive liquid out there. :icon lol:

People think it cures illnesses like cancer. Who can blame them when it's found in Islamic teachings.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Disgusting behaviour from your end playing with Allah's name. seriously!

i guess the way i phrased it almost implied allah was directly speaking to someone through their inaction and wrongdoings rather than his overall messages being conveyed even when people are misbehaving. i was implying the latter.

rabshole

Aragaani
i guess the way i phrased it almost implied allah was directly speaking to someone through their inaction and wrongdoings rather than his overall messages being conveyed even when people are misbehaving. i was implying the latter.

Looking at it again i dont even know why i got so worked up, dont know if it was edited but if it was it would have been displayed right under with the time etc. I remember a feeling of disgust at the moment i read your comment and that was my true feelings at the time. :cosbyhmm:
Cajiib.

Cajiiib
What could it be.
Maybe its the anger that has been building up inside me from reading all these athiest insulting the deen for the last couple of days coupled with my lack of understanding of the arsene wenger picture in the cartoon suit's context.
If you had used the siilanyo laugh instead would my reaction have been different i wonder:cosbyhmm:
:cosbyhmm:
Maybe i was pissed at how you were entertaining these gaalo, getting all comfy with them when they were making a clear mockery out of islam which you may have partaken in if my memory serves me right.

Or maybe i lashed out at you for not calling him out for the disrespectful comment he replyed with to your comment.

All of the above is just me trying to give you a stream of my thought process of how i came to say what i said, because on a second glance at your comment i didn't feel what i initially felt which im having a hard time understanding now.
Maybe all of it and then KABOOOOM.

Hopefully some of this makes sense to you.

Maybe what i really want to say to you was you're a muslim so please dont participate in their mockery of the deen no matter what because its serious.

Allow na wada hanuuni.

Status
Not open for further replies.