Abdi jhonson come in

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabshole

Aragaani
All that bravado and all you come up is a primary school level insult. :chrisfreshhah:
:heh:
You acted like ciyaal so i treated you like one, what more did you want from me?
Bravado kulaha:heh:
Aren't you self projecting now :heh:
nigga literally came in asking what i was going to do about a comment he made on the internet neefka:heh:
Find your ip adress and slap some respect back into you?:heh:
Who the f*ck even called you up? man was trying to explain shit to another nigga :heh:
You're trying too hard to come across as a tough guy :heh::drakekidding:

Who the f*ck even called you up? man was trying to explain shit to another nigga
More like you were having an emotional break-down on the internet ranting about being offended.

You're either nacas or need psychiatric help (maybe both) if you can be triggered over text like that.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Bacon is disgusting. So is beer. Wine and other alcohol are nice but beer taste like shit and so does bacon.

In fact it's imported from Somalia to Europe and it's probably the most expensive liquid out there. :icon lol:

People think it cures illnesses like cancer. Who can blame them when it's found in Islamic teachings.

I wouldn't believe unless I see a video of selling it to Somalis or Somalis who are buying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.