ABDIFREEDOM does not speak French although he was born in Canada. Qasaaro

HoodHawiye

polygamist
Nacas

he had the opportunity to become bilingual (does not speak a lick of Somali).

In Canada, if you speak both French and English you are guarantee a good job.

He now works at a back breaking furniture store in Nova Scotia
This is really sad. I used to respect him. If you live in a country you need to speak the official languages or you should be deported. If you the country has two languages you need to learn both. Don't cry to me about anglo-canadians knowing only one. Anglo-canadians are canadian de souche (look it up) and they don't need to learn french.

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
This is really sad. I used to respect him. If you live in a country you need to speak the official languages or you should be deported. If you the country has two languages you need to learn both. Don't cry to me about anglo-canadians knowing only one. Anglo-canadians are canadian de souche (look it up) and they don't need to learn french.
Why would anyone want to learn bastardized French :mjlol:

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
It's not bastardized. You are a coping moron. They are white french people speaking french. If he did not want to learn it why would he live in their country.
You do realise that Canadian French is not like regular French, and in fact Canadian French is only spoken in one region which is Quebec, the language is otherwise irrelevant to the rest of the country.

HoodHawiye

polygamist
You do realise that Canadian French is not like regular French, and in fact Canadian French is only spoken in one region which is Quebec, the language is otherwise irrelevant to the rest of the country.
You do realize that language variety exists within all languages? The speakers of french in canada are more racially pure than the speakers of french in France.
Furthermore, French is an official langauge of the national government of Canada, which governs the entire territory.
In sum: you are a moron
QED.

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
You do realize that language variety exists within all languages? The speakers of french in canada are more racially pure than the speakers of french in France.
Furthermore, French is an official langauge of the national government of Canada, which governs the entire territory.
In sum: you are a moron
QED.
Whatever makes you sleep at night. :heh:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nacas

he had the opportunity to become bilingual (does not speak a lick of Somali).

In Canada, if you speak both French and English you are guarantee a good job.

He now works at a back breaking furniture store in Nova Scotia

u r obsessed with yourself huuno

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
can you speak it since your djiboutian and it is lowkey useless but I would have loved to know it for travelling and entertainment purpose
No but my parents speak French, Arabic and Somali. My cousins in school in Djibouti also learn all 3 languages

AbdiFreedom

Scientologist | Against Trudeau's antiBlack racism
Staff Member
I can speak at a beginner level. You don't need French unless it's for some federal government jobs and only lazy, unambitious people work for the dawlad.