ADAM SALEH FINALLY GOT HIS ANCESTRY RESULTS - HE IS 4% EAST AFRICAN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's Somali!!

We don't want him
nWNF9Mt.gif

The comments
"since you have like 4% somali in u... i think my parents would let me marry you now":birdman:

from a faarx
"@omg I am from Somalia and I knew that some of your DNA tests are gonna be from Somalia, because Somali people and Yemen people is kind of same, and I was been waiting for a long time to see this thank you. @omg Adam Mohsen Yahya Saleh.Peace."
:mjlol:
another dumb xalimo
"I knew he was from somalia we have a CHANCE WE ARE RELATED because i am half middle eastern even closer chance":kanyehmm:

another dumb xalimo
"I knew he was gonna be from Somalia yesssssss #rideordie adoomy":francis:

He has 4% east african which includes Ethiopia, kenya, Eriteria, Tanzania and somalia. Meanwhile all the low IQ neefs are flooding his comment section posting cringy stuff like this. :draketf:

These would be the same idiots who would say let's deport bantus and cadcads from somalia. ilaahay amarkii.:stopit:

@AbdiJohnson we need the dislike button back as soon as humanly possible
while we are at it, can we limit the number posts a person can make if they receive certain amount of dislikes?

sidani si ma aha! How are to take a person serious if they think 4% DNA which spans across 5 countries of which somalia is the smallest after eriteria makes one a somali?:ivers:

The comments
"since you have like 4% somali in u... i think my parents would let me marry you now":birdman:

from a faarx
"@omg I am from Somalia and I knew that some of your DNA tests are gonna be from Somalia, because Somali people and Yemen people is kind of same, and I was been waiting for a long time to see this thank you. @omg Adam Mohsen Yahya Saleh.Peace."
another dumb xalimo
"I knew he was from somalia we have a CHANCE WE ARE RELATED because i am half middle eastern even closer chance":kanyehmm:

another dumb xalimo

He has 4% east african which includes Ethiopia, kenya, Eriteria, Tanzania and somalia. Meanwhile all the low IQ neefs are flooding his comment section posting cringy stuff like this. :draketf:

These would be the same idiots who would say let's deport bantus and cadcads from somalia. ilaahay amarkii.:stopit:
Bro many young Somalis graduate from the university of world star , faculty of qashin .faculty of Ebonics .faculty of begging other races .faculty of Blm history revisionism .faculty of I wish my ancestors were slaves .faculty of Facebook monkeys .thus , do not be surprised by their retarded comments .

Bro many young Somalis graduate from the university of world star , faculty of qashin .faculty of Ebonics .faculty of begging other races .faculty of Blm history revisionism .faculty of I wish my ancestors were slaves .faculty of Facebook monkeys .thus , do not be surprised by their retarded comments .
it's embarrassing sxb.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The comments

from a faarx
another dumb xalimo

another dumb xalimo

Somali self worth: the greatest casualty of the Somali civil war

:meleshame::meleshame::meleshame::meleshame:

When you have children, please instill some pride in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts