ADAM SALEH FINALLY GOT HIS ANCESTRY RESULTS - HE IS 4% EAST AFRICAN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This nigga is so ughhhh :susp: why are Xalimos thirsting over him? :susp:

Nigga is such a bloody attention seeker :susp:who remembers the time he got taken out of delta. His face was all over twitter for 12 hrs straight. :susp:

SOMALI PEOPLE NEED TO TAKE GEOGRAPHY LESSONS. EAST AFRICA INCLUDES
ETHIOPIA
KENYA
ERITERIA
TANZANIA
UGANDA

NOT JUST SOMALIA. He could be 4% habesha for all we know.:susp:

At the end if the day fan girls are fan girls no matter the ethnicity
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I say kill all fan girls. Gotta be equal and all that :manny:

maestro

Cultural revolution
At the end if the day fan girls are fan girls no matter the ethnicity
View attachment 14409 View attachment 14410

I say kill all fan girls. Gotta be equal and all that :manny:

It's not just Somali women but females from various Muslim ethnicities. Arabs Pakistanis and Somalis make up the biggest chunk of the herd.

Fan girls of all caliber give me second hand embarrassment. They're all so cringeworthy and shallow with their worship of another person. :jcoleno: I feel sorry for them sometimes

It's not just Somali women but females from various Muslim ethnicities. Arabs Pakistanis and Somalis make up the biggest chunk of the herd.

Fan girls of all caliber give me second hand embarrassment. They're all so cringeworthy and shallow with their worship of another person. :jcoleno: I feel sorry for them sometimes
Women are dumb and gullible we should ban them from the internet

Keo

VIP
He still isn't Somali but I'm not surprised he has East African in him. Something about him being from Yemen...

The comments
"since you have like 4% somali in u... i think my parents would let me marry you now":birdman:

from a faarx
"@omg I am from Somalia and I knew that some of your DNA tests are gonna be from Somalia, because Somali people and Yemen people is kind of same, and I was been waiting for a long time to see this thank you. @omg Adam Mohsen Yahya Saleh.Peace."
:mjlol:
another dumb xalimo
"I knew he was from somalia we have a CHANCE WE ARE RELATED because i am half middle eastern even closer chance":kanyehmm:

another dumb xalimo
"I knew he was gonna be from Somalia yesssssss #rideordie adoomy":francis:

He has 4% east african which includes Ethiopia, kenya, Eriteria, Tanzania and somalia. Meanwhile all the low IQ neefs are flooding his comment section posting cringy stuff like this. :draketf:

These would be the same idiots who would say let's deport bantus and cadcads from somalia. ilaahay amarkii.:stopit:

"Plz notice me senpai" :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

It's always the UK somalis tho.:bell:
couple years ago, couple girls almost got ran over by a bus chasing this nigga.:mjlol:

Not me or my fam friends tho :damedamn:

Horta nevermind UK somalis sxb what is this

we have 15million somalis back home. we are not going to die out, at least not in our lifetime.:mjlol:
Maybe start marrying out of somali? Find good ajanib chicks and marry them. In my opinion, it's good to end up with a good woman rather than marrying for culture and all that stuff. Any man/woman would run with a good spouse from a different background than one of the same but who's an absolute nightmare.

Are u a race traitor? :damedamn:

Not me or my fam friends tho :damedamn:

Horta nevermind UK somalis sxb what is this

Are u a race traitor? :damedamn:
I can't betray my race tho, my kids are me. real talk tho, :mjlol: I am afraid I was left with no choice.:mjcry:
Honestly speaking, somali guys expect too much from somali girls which explains their disappointments. Maybe the guys should learn from the girls and breed out.

But I am still going to participate in any apple thread posted on here.:fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.