ADAM SALEH FINALLY GOT HIS ANCESTRY RESULTS - HE IS 4% EAST AFRICAN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The comments
"since you have like 4% somali in u... i think my parents would let me marry you now":birdman:

from a faarx
"@omg I am from Somalia and I knew that some of your DNA tests are gonna be from Somalia, because Somali people and Yemen people is kind of same, and I was been waiting for a long time to see this thank you. @omg Adam Mohsen Yahya Saleh.Peace."
:mjlol:
another dumb xalimo
"I knew he was from somalia we have a CHANCE WE ARE RELATED because i am half middle eastern even closer chance":kanyehmm:

another dumb xalimo
"I knew he was gonna be from Somalia yesssssss #rideordie adoomy":francis:

He has 4% east african which includes Ethiopia, kenya, Eriteria, Tanzania and somalia. Meanwhile all the low IQ neefs are flooding his comment section posting cringy stuff like this. :draketf:

These would be the same idiots who would say let's deport bantus and cadcads from somalia. ilaahay amarkii.:stopit:
upload_2017-3-11_17-20-45.png

:mjlol:

Somali self worth: the greatest casualty of the Somali civil war

:meleshame::meleshame::meleshame::meleshame:

When you have children, please instill some pride in them.
How come other who've been through civil wars don't come out of it begging and self hating like some of us did? I blame the culture more than the war to be honest man. We have got a very weak culture.

mind you he isn't even a four percent somali, just east african.
these naago!:mindblown: How would you feel if you had a daughter posting that shit on youtube?
I'd lose it wallahi.:kanyehmm: I am a firm believer in raising kids by not imposing on them but I also believe in the one policy rule. If my daughters did that, they get one pass. Second time I see shenanigans, she's getting married to a geeljire and I am moving back home, and we'll burn our passports together.

allow na dhoowr!:meleshame:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
How come other who've been through civil wars don't come out of it begging and self hating like some of us did? I blame the culture more than the war to be honest man. We have got a very weak culture.

Wallahi it's a mystery.

Our men have adopted AA culture and criminality enmasse, our women are running away from all things Somali.

:meleshame:

Very insecure people

mind you he isn't even a four percent somali, just east african.
these naago!:mindblown: How would you feel if you had a daughter posting that shit on youtube?
I'd lose it wallahi.:kanyehmm: I am a firm believer in raising kids by not imposing on them but I also believe in the one policy rule. If my daughters did that, they get one pass. Second time I see shenanigans, she's getting married to a geeljire and I am moving back home, and we'll burn our passports together.

allow na dhoowr!:meleshame:

Wallahi thats the mentality I need to have...
Can't have kids running around shaming themselves like this...

Wallahi it's a mystery.

Our men have adopted AA culture and criminality enmasse, our women are running away from all things Somali.

:meleshame:

Very insecure people
women are followers sxb but in our case, we can't lead for shit, hence the mess we see from both genders. We lead in all things negative despite being the smallest minorities whereever we are. it is because adeers don't care about their kids. If we need a change, we must reclaim and reform our dhaqan. Men need to be men. They need to raise their kids with prinicples. they need to show they can lead, provide and raise a family. What we see in the west is a lot of faaraxs taking the easy way out, they have kids and majority aren't really involved.

Look at arab women, paki women, indian women etc., they have shit and horror for culture, yet they follow because those niggas try and be the men in their households whereas us, we delegate a lot of work to them womenfolk.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somali self worth: the greatest casualty of the Somali civil war

:meleshame::meleshame::meleshame::meleshame:

When you have children, please instill some pride in them.
Beesha bareeyksaan would never act like this, we were born with pride. Somalis try to say it's kibir but it's pride. We don't beg others!

:rejoice::rejoice:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Now I'm shilling for Somalispot

:siilaanyolaugh:

Next we will conquer Twitter, once I can figure out how it works

:fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.