ADAM SALEH FINALLY GOT HIS ANCESTRY RESULTS - HE IS 4% EAST AFRICAN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I screenshoted it for later uses. I keep files open until no leads develop then I discard the pictures. :ufdup: I almost had you on YouTube but it was a minor so I couldn't continue my investigations.

200.gif

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Look at these motherfuckas in the comments of the video fighting for that 4% East African like the last Samsung flat screen TV on Black Friday sale :lolbron:

Yaaaay he's 4% Somali

giphy.gif

Hooyda na wada wasa :birdman:

Last edited:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
The comments
"since you have like 4% somali in u... i think my parents would let me marry you now":birdman:

from a faarx
"@omg I am from Somalia and I knew that some of your DNA tests are gonna be from Somalia, because Somali people and Yemen people is kind of same, and I was been waiting for a long time to see this thank you. @omg Adam Mohsen Yahya Saleh.Peace."
:mjlol:
another dumb xalimo
"I knew he was from somalia we have a CHANCE WE ARE RELATED because i am half middle eastern even closer chance":kanyehmm:

another dumb xalimo
"I knew he was gonna be from Somalia yesssssss #rideordie adoomy":francis:

He has 4% east african which includes Ethiopia, kenya, Eriteria, Tanzania and somalia. Meanwhile all the low IQ neefs are flooding his comment section posting cringy stuff like this. :draketf:

These would be the same idiots who would say let's deport bantus and cadcads from somalia. ilaahay amarkii.:stopit:

:salute:

You doing good work lately bruh

The comments on that yt video are :holeup::hova::jcoleno: disgraceful.

What's wrong these Somali people. I can somewhat "understand" the women,

but the dudes?! :what1:

Muj. Faaraxite is on duty;

:siilaanyolaugh: :manny:

So after a bloody civil war and the rebuilding of the nations vital institutions, this gurl who's probably never visited her homeland and depends on the benefit dough rolling in is pimping a nation that is undergoing a severe drought...

I wonder. What is the correlation between xalimo teen YouTube whor... I mean hordes posting crap and the educational attainment of other east African gurls who ain't got time for fawning?

As for this "squad"?

raw

Edit: On second thought, this person is regularly tweeting about the emergency drought so i take it back.

because somali girls follow arabs and reverts in large numbers. they probably make up more than half those ' followers.

I am surprised you are barely noticing it now.

I genuinely didn't know there are so many of these women with no self-esteem.
So after a bloody civil war and the rebuilding of the nations vital institutions, this gurl who's probably never visited her homeland and depends on the benefit dough rolling in is pimping a nation that is undergoing a severe drought...

I wonder. What is the correlation between xalimo teen YouTube whor... I mean hordes posting crap and the educational attainment of other east African gurls who ain't got time for fawning?

As for this "squad"?

raw

I propose we swap these bimbos for xabashi chicks. Where's that Amhara nicca with funny name?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have you seen the comment section its pathetic. On behalf of all Somali's around the world we reject Adam Salah. Maybe the Eithopians will have him.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.