Advanced AI system is already ‘self-aware’ — ASI Alliance founder SingularityNET founder Ben Goertzel

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
94zcpv.jpg

Sa_Male

How can man made machine can be self aware? The only way something to be self aware is someone with soul from Allah otherwise it pretend to be self aware.
Hey don't shoot the messenger 🤷‍♂️ The creator of the ai believes this, not me 🤦‍♂️

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Hey don't shoot the messenger 🤷‍♂️ The creator of the ai believes this, not me 🤦‍♂️
The creators of AI don’t believe Allah exist and they are trying to mimic Allah creation by creating an AI and convinces this shit is aware like human. In my opinion this AI is created to replace all jobs.

Sa_Male

The creators of AI don’t believe Allah exist and they are trying to mimic Allah creation by creating an AI and convinces this shit is aware like human. In my opinion this AI is created to replace all jobs.
Apparently this nigga thinks his ai is special, I think he could be right 🤔

Sa_Male

He is just trying to get seed funding for his company

AI is no where near singularity or AGI the current transformer technology likely won’t even be capable of it
That's better, thanks for the input.
Why would they blatantly lie then 🤔

World

VIP
That's better, thanks for the input.
Why would they blatantly lie then 🤔
He owns an AI company so this type of news is good for attracting investment

I don’t know exactly what his company is but it looks to be some sort of crypto affiliate? Just a way to gift millions from investors.

For best AI related information i recommend:
-Yann LeCun
-Ilya Sutskever
-Andrej Karpathy
And reddit.com/r/LocalLLaMA