African Coon's take on the Somalis after encountering them in 1902

Hamzza

VIP
The Katikiro (Prime Minister) of Buganda Sir Apollo Kagwa's take on the Somali after encountering them at the Gulf of Aden while on his way to London to attend the coronation of King Edward VII in 1902.
46.jpg

He had been conditioned into mental slavery like many to this day(@Basra, @malab, @Lebron James... ). The greatest weapon an oppressor has is control of the oppressed mind

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The Katikiro (Prime Minister) of Buganda Sir Apollo Kagwa's take on the Somali after encountering them at the Gulf of Aden while on his way to London to attend the coronation of King Edward VII in 1902.
View attachment 273026

He had been conditioned into mental slavery like many to this day(@DR OSMAN, @Lebron James... ). The greatest weapon an oppressor has is control of the oppressed mind

I've discussed colonialism and it's effect. It does create an oppressed identity complex, those types are not seeking to value add but destroy at all cost the percieved oppressor. Even when given opportunity to rule like african americans mayor run towns it's abysmall, south africa is another example. It's a real condition even within a Somali context

I've discussed and reviewed with u guys is an independence with no progress better then a productive colonialism. Their were a range of responses, Im still un-decided. But I do know some positives/negatives.

Productive colonialism will lead to a national upgrade from where you were before colonialism. That's why many old-timers remininse of the good ole days prior to their 'shitty run independence govt' which is probably due to the oppressed mindset culture being rampant.

I don't see much positivity in a im 'free' but unproductive independence as we witnessed across all the global south. I do know the negativity tho, if u don't upgrade and if this stretches for long enough it can result in the aboriginal situation of australia, where the rest of the world was upgrading for thousands of years while they were isolated, you see wat the outcome for them was.

This could happen to the im free but unproductive nations. No wonder the hadith says never shy away from knowledge transfer even if u need to go to china, well today that china is europe and we shouldn't shy away but immerse ourselves with it.

I suspect out old-timers were worried of missionizing which they were seeing thru out the continent which was a genuine REAL concern, u will see many africans now with british first name with african last names. Losing your identity is a big deal becuz you will be taught your identity from the master which never turns out good.

But our old timers didn't know education isn't only religion becuz thats the world they lived in, not knowing education is also secular and strictly about this world, if this was clarified early to them, maybe this whole misunderstanding wouldn't of occurred. Plus we should've of expressed our concerns about the missionizing to them but it must of fell on deaf ears becuz the europeans were in different 'fascist supremacist' age they were not going to dialogue with what they deemed primitive.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Today they are conditioned into faking false lineage towards Arabs and making threads whether they are black or come from dhegacas ancestors. Oh how far we've fallened before this propaganda machine kicked in

Season 1 Omg GIF by BET Plus

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Hamzza Im not sure why u hate africans tho, is their any history where they harmed puntite people? infact the slaves brought in were productive and helped us in our fishery sector. U love the people that want u dead somalis from 1930 till today u did nothing but butt lick for them and created their govts and independence and made their city turn from 10 stone building in hamar wayn and ariish in abgaal quarter to worldclass city.

Then they looted n killed u. They put u in dark age on top of that and then u return to help them again with the SFG and then they use that against u. Their not single water well u benefited from somalinimo, but they benefited immensely but then u want me to hate an african who has done nothing to me? thats irrational fear and must be stamped out.

Hamzza

VIP
View attachment 273026

He had been conditioned into mental slavery like many to this day(@DR OSMAN, @Lebron James... ). The greatest weapon an oppressor has is control of the oppressed mind
Meanwhile, this is what the actual Cadaans said about us:

They bitterly resent the white man, and struggle continually, and admirably, by lies and intrigue, to fight off his influence which spells the end of their peculiar world. You cannot beat them. They have no inferiority complexes, no wide eyed worship of the white man's ways and no fear of him, of his gun or of his official anger. They are a race to be admired if hard to love.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Hamzza I know u feel some sort of pan somali responsibility this is what master class feels for the oppressed, u always put in so much from 1930-1991, sacrifiice so much such as 4.5, while u get none of the reward and ur still content, its madness is what i call it

mahamdov

Nabaddoonka Somaaliyeed "
Didn't Isaaq love the gaalo, why did he say they hate the Europeans? Isn't that what you're saying here

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Hamzza I know u feel some sort of pan somali responsibility this is what master class feels for the oppressed, u always put in so much from 1930-1991, sacrifiice so much such as 4.5, while u get none of the reward and ur still content, its madness is what i call it

If hag n snm were wadaniyin inay afkooda xirtan bay aheed for 100 years and only say we are returning the SOMALI LOVE TO PL, but nope, iska daa taas they want u DEAD, stop ur development,

Hamzza

VIP
@Hamzza Im not sure why u hate africans tho, is their any history where they harmed puntite people? infact the slaves brought in were productive and helped us in our fishery sector. U love the people that want u dead somalis from 1930 till today u did nothing but butt lick for them and created their govts and independence and made their city turn from 10 stone building in hamar wayn and ariish in abgaal quarter to worldclass city.

Then they looted n killed u. They put u in dark age on top of that and then u return to help them again with the SFG and then they use that against u. Their not single water well u benefited from somalinimo, but they benefited immensely but then u want me to hate an african who has done nothing to me? thats irrational fear and must be stamped out.
I'm hating on this individual only. I am probably the nicest person to our African brothers on this site. The Hutus are indeed a savage nation but that's a discussion for another day.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Reformed J Ur tryin to create bad blood between bantu n somalis when their simply is none other then u worshipping what ur master colonial told u africans are like they did with tutsi/hutu which we know the agenda behind it. We not gonna fall for it. Now Habashi is different story, their iss 500 years worth of confirmed beef, thats GENUINE not 'taught by white man to u' and u want us to be 'brothers' now with them based on 'horner africanism' nice try

Hamzza

VIP
If hag n snm were wadaniyin inay afkooda xirtan bay aheed for 100 years and only say we are returning the SOMALI LOVE TO PL, but nope, iska daa that they want u DEAD, stop ur development,
Rasulullah ο·Ί used to show love and affection for his haters. For our country to prosper and the Somali/Muslim dignity to return we need to be patient with our adversaries and substitute love for their hate.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Rasulullah ο·Ί used to show love and affection for his haters. For our country to prosper and the Somali/Muslim dignity to return we need to be patient with our adversaries and substitute love for their hate.

I agree adding hate to hate is just like fire to fire. If u seek revenge they said dig two graves. Or gandhi an eye for an eye will make us all blind. I know all the wisdom behind it, but how long? when is the line drawn, it's nearly 100 years when 2030 arrives for PL in Hamar and the return on investment is absolute horrendous

2027 WILL BE 100 YEAR ANNIVERSARY WHEN PL KINGDOMS COLLAPSED IN 1927. I will be in mourning, it wasnt a damn union thru choice LIKE SL but thru force by ITALY or thru force for Makhir.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
PL will do all the wanaag for Somalia, heavy lifting, while somalis will reap all the benefits and we get none, infact forget benefits, even when we focus on ourselvs they work to undermine us using the SFG we created, we went back to our homes as they told us in 91, then they still wont let us be.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sir Apollo Kagwa? I am assuming the Bugandian PM was sired by the Brits Royal with an aristocratic title?

That explains his delusions. He writes and speaks like a White man in high class.

Trending

Latest posts