African Coon's take on the Somalis after encountering them in 1902

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
That’s too personal sxb. I’ve expected that kind of question from degenerate xalimo like @JackieBurkinaFaso

@Man with a garuun :salute:

Nigga, @ me if you want to talk shit. Kuwa camalka qabow, you're always bothering Somali women despite marrying out. Concern yourself with Afghan women, your wife is one after all. Instead, you want to lecture us on shit. Take your own advice from when you harassed a fellow Somali girl who was going to marry out. You men are so selfish, you freak out when Somali women marry out, but the rules don't apply to you.

@Angelina was so right, you're all a bunch of hypocrites. And I'm not a degenerate, you freak. You're a walking stereotype of a useless Somali refugee who escapes from a wartorn country only to spend his time FKDing. And at least my children will be fully accepted in the community.

:nahgirl:

Last edited:
That’s too personal sxb. I’ve expected that kind of question from degenerate xalimo like @JackieBurkinaFaso

@Man with a garuun :salute:
What makes you think you can go into the personal lives of Xalimos that marry ajnabis?

How would you feel if Afghans harassed your wife for marrying an African like you? They’re even more conservative than us, so why do you want YOUR wife to not be to harassed and and looked down upon when you do it to other people’s wives?

JackieBurkhart

What makes you think you can go into the personal lives of Xalimos that marry ajnabis?

How would you feel if Afghans harassed your wife for marrying an African like you? They’re even more conservative than us, so why do you want YOUR wife to not be to harassed and and looked down upon when you do it to other people’s wives?

These guys act like those black men who tell black women other races don't find them desirable. They think lowering our self esteem is a way to ensure we don't marry out. Ignoring that, I get pissed when they mention 'mate-guarding'. It annoys me how a lot of men love to pretend that this is normal behavior, and not the behavior of wild animals.

:mjlol:

These guys act like those black men who tell black women other races don't find them desirable. They think lowering our self esteem is a way to ensure we don't marry out. Ignoring that, I get pissed when they mention 'mate-guarding'. It annoys me how a lot of men love to pretend that this is normal behavior, and not the behavior of wild animals.

:mjlol:
alright then, It would be funny to see his wife’s Afghan people ‘mate guard’ and make his life a living hell for her marrying an African like they do with other men that marry Somali women.

We will see how he likes that.

JackieBurkhart

alright then, It would be funny to see his wife’s Afghan people ‘mate guard’ and make his life a living hell for her marrying an African like they do with other men that marry Somali women.

We will see how he likes that.

They're going to whine "It's not the same!".

Tantrum Crying GIF

Ignoring women pass on the culture, it's called the mother tongue because women are the primary caretakers of children and that's the first language they learn, which is at home.

Even when my parents discuss qabil, we discuss my mother's almost always. Especially in inter-ethnic/interracial relationships, the child will know the mother's culture/family more. I hope his children never learn how to speak Somali. He'll watch them marry Afghans and his grandchildren will marry Afghans and so on.........

:trumpsmirk:

Trending