African Coon's take on the Somalis after encountering them in 1902

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
The Katikiro (Prime Minister) of Buganda Sir Apollo Kagwa's take on the Somali after encountering them at the Gulf of Aden while on his way to London to attend the coronation of King Edward VII in 1902.
View attachment 273026

He had been conditioned into mental slavery like many to this day(@Basra, @malab, @Lebron James... ). The greatest weapon an oppressor has is control of the oppressed mind
I saw this before didnt knew it was a madow that wrote it 💀

The Katikiro (Prime Minister) of Buganda Sir Apollo Kagwa's take on the Somali after encountering them at the Gulf of Aden while on his way to London to attend the coronation of King Edward VII in 1902.
View attachment 273026

He had been conditioned into mental slavery like many to this day(@Basra, @malab, @Lebron James... ). The greatest weapon an oppressor has is control of the oppressed mind

Why is @Basra included in the list?

Why is @Basra included in the list?
because @Basra is mentally enslaved
seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

@Man with a garuun

you clearly don't know @Basra very well if you haven't come to this conclusion based off her posts. she literally wishes she was br*tish her pfp is a dead give away (she wants to be an cadaan lady so badly that's the dream for basra). she wishes she was married to a darcy type from pride and prejudice. period pieces are her thing. she tried bleaching to become cadaan and the list goes on @Hamzza is right on his assessment of basra.

she basically has the exact same stance as that bantu guy but instead of looking down on somalis and looking up to whites she looks down on bantus and looks up to whites.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do

@Man with a garuun

you clearly don't know @Basra very well if you haven't come to this conclusion based off her posts. she literally wishes she was br*tish her pfp is a dead give away (she wants to be an cadaan lady so badly that's the dream for basra). she wishes she was married to a darcy type from pride and prejudice. period pieces are her thing. she tried bleaching to become cadaan and the list goes on @Hamzza is right on his assessment of basra.

she basically has the exact same stance as that bantu guy but instead of looking down on somalis and looking up to whites she looks down on bantus and looks up to whites.

Hamzza's is one too though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hamzza's is one too though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i haven't seen much of his post but apparently that's the case since everywhere i go i see references to hamza being a coon for arabs made by basically everyone here. as for Basra's coonnery i can vouch for that since i tend to see a lot of her posts in comparison.

it is rather ironic tho. mentally enslaved individuals calling others mentally enslaved :farmajoyaab:

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
i haven't seen much of his post but apparently that's the case since everywhere i go i see references to hamza being a coon for arabs made by basically everyone here. as for Basra's coonnery i can vouch for that since i tend to see a lot of her posts in comparison
Oh, I know about @Basra. We all know she's a little touched in the head. I ignore her usually. Just today, that idiot said Somali culture is inferior to Arab culture and that's how civilization works. Not to mention him lying in the past that Arabs created cities of ours.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Oh, I know about @Basra. We all know she's a little touched in the head. I ignore her usually. Just today, that idiot said Somali culture is inferior to Arab culture and that's how civilization works. Not to mention him lying in the past that Arabs created cities of ours.

my gu.s is tender :rolleyes:

earlier today @Basra was getting jealous of ayan hersi of all people because she wants her cadaan husband for herself :hova:

oh damn hamza is that kind of somali i remember going back and forward with one guy who was a self hater to the core and was denying the attribution of somalis to anything it was the most exhausting argument i have ever had in my life. i dont think a bigger self hater exists :noneck:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
earlier today @Basra was getting jealous of ayan hersi of all people because she wants her cadaan husband for herself :hova:

oh damn hamza is that kind of somali i remember going back and forward with one guy who was a self hater to the core and was denying the attribution of somalis to anything it was the most exhausting argument i have ever had in my life. i dont think a bigger self hater exists :noneck:

Yes i confess i was jealooos
1684365502353.png

@Man with a garuun

We've known @Basra for awhile in cyberspace. She says these things for fun purposes. I am assuming you're a newcomer to Somali cyberspace. You have some catching to do if you take what @Basra says seriously. She is a big troll.

Trending