African Coon's take on the Somalis after encountering them in 1902

We've known @Basra for awhile in cyberspace. She says these things for fun purposes. I am assuming you're a newcomer to Somali cyberspace. You have some catching to do if you take what @Basra says seriously.
i have been lurking since the site was created and on somnet. Im well aware that basra loves to joke around for the most part but this is something that's consistent about basra and she isn't always joking. its very easy to tell when she is and isn't.

Last edited:
We've known @Basra for awhile in cyberspace. She says these things for fun purposes. I am assuming you're a newcomer to Somali cyberspace. You have some catching to do if you take what @Basra says seriously. She is a big troll.
plus what i have said about basra is actually a very common thing amongst ethnic women its the standard actually. studies say white men are the number one pick for all women followed by men of there own ethnicity. @Basra is just consistent with reality and open about her truth :damedamn:

her type is white guys you can ask her if you want. the only reason ethnic women don't marry white guys in mass is because of social pressures and the fact white guys tend not to want them back since they like white girls

plus what i have said about basra is actually a very common thing amongst ethnic women its the standard actually. studies say white men are the number one pick for all women followed by men of there own ethnicity. @Basra is just consistent with reality and open about her truth :damedamn:

her type is white guys you can ask her if you want. the only reason ethnic women don't marry white guys in mass is because of social pressures and the fact white guys tend not to want them back since they like white girls

She once married a Somali guy and had kids with him. That has been my understanding. @Basra gets a pass for many of the things she says online. Don't let it get to you.

Yes i confess i was jealooos View attachment 273671
inshallah you get your cadaan prince charming

Prince Charming Hair Flip GIF

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do

We're not East Asian women.

:drakekidding:

P.S., is it just me but every time someone mentions an Asian couple, you can tell it's WM/AW?

:damn:

We're not East Asian women.

:drakekidding:

P.S., is it just me but every time someone mentions an Asian couple, you can tell it's WM/AW?

:damn:
the thing with east asian women is that they don't have social pressure in fact from young there told by there parents to pursue white men and white guys love east asian women so that's why that match is very common. its the most common mix in the world.
other women have different reasons as to why they don't all go for white men like religion in the case of Muslims. culture clash and things like that and obviously being discouraged or shunned by those around you would deter a women.

JackieBurkhart

the thing with east asian women is that they don't have social pressure in fact from young there told by there parents to pursue white men and white guys love east asian women so that's why that match is very common. its the most common mix in the world.
other women have different reasons as to why they don't all go for white men like religion in the case of Muslims. culture clash and things like that and obviously being discouraged or shunned by those around you would deter a women.

Lol, most non-Somalis wouldn't dare to pursue Somali girls. They'd get shut down quickly.

:mjlol:

Lol, most non-Somalis wouldn't dare to pursue Somali girls. They'd get shut down quickly.

:mjlol:
have you ever been approached by a non somali or those around you?
and why would you shut them down unless they where hideous or non Muslim

over here most non Somali guys definitely see you as unapproachable but not because you would shut them down

Last edited:

JackieBurkhart

have you ever been approached by a non somali or those around you?
and why would you shut them down unless they where hideous or non Muslim

over here most non Somali guys definitely see you as unapproachable but not because you would shut them down

Somalis are insular, my friend. We're endogamous. Also, it's better to marry your own as you share many things in common other Muslims don't. Just look at @Abdalla, he's married to an ajnabi yet still concerns himself with Somali women. He misses the bariis iyo basta.

:lolbron:

Tell me, would you marry an ajnabi?

I'm an American, so I can't speak on UK affairs, but Somalis over here only marry each other. You'll hear of weddings every other weekend.

Somalis are insular, my friend. We're endogamous. Also, it's better to marry your own as you share many things in common other Muslims don't. Just look at @Abdalla, he's married to an ajnabi yet still concerns himself with Somali women. He misses the bariis iyo basta.

:lolbron:

Tell me, would you marry an ajnabi?

I'm an American, so I can't speak on UK affairs, but Somalis over here only marry each other. You'll hear of weddings every other weekend.
na i wouldn't want to marry an ajnabi :idontlike:

i like somali girls far too much to do that :rejoice:

i haven't been to a wedding in a while but all the one i have been to have been somali/somali. the ones that weren't were ajnabis with ajnabis that i got invited to

You're dumb if you think it is ok to ask too personal questions to people in a public forum.
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

nigga I did not ask for your input on anything stay in your lane I don't care about what you think I should and shouldn't do on this forum. 99% of the people here are anonymous and share personal details with each other all the time.
@Abdalla has already shared personal stuff on this forum like the fact he is married to an Afghan woman. if he wants to answer then he will if he doesn't then he won't.

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

nigga I did not ask for your input on anything stay in your lane I don't care about what you think I should and shouldn't do on this forum. 99% of the people here are anonymous and share personal details with each other all the time.
@Abdalla has already shared personal stuff on this forum like the fact he is married to an Afghan woman. if he wants to answer then he will if he doesn't then he won't.

I thought I give some advice but it seems it didn't get through you. Never seen in my whole life a man asking another man why he married his wife irrespective of ethnicity or tribe. It is too awkward as far as I am concerned. But if you think it is normal and still insist after you get corrected, then there is nothing that we can do here.

I thought I give some advice but it seems it didn't get through you. Never seen in my whole life a man asking another man why he married his wife irrespective of ethnicity or tribe. It is too awkward as far as I am concerned. But if you think it is normal and still insist after you get corrected, then there is nothing that we can do here.
ohhh ok I get it you don't have friends makes sense now.

Joe Biden Reaction GIF by The Democrats

Last edited:
The Katikiro (Prime Minister) of Buganda Sir Apollo Kagwa's take on the Somali after encountering them at the Gulf of Aden while on his way to London to attend the coronation of King Edward VII in 1902.
View attachment 273026

He had been conditioned into mental slavery like many to this day(@Basra, @malab, @Lebron James... ). The greatest weapon an oppressor has is control of the oppressed mind
You Salty niggas only put me on there because I'm a gaal, I have never even praised Europeans..??? @AbdiFreedom should have been tagged instead of me.

Also @Hamzza bold of YOU out of all poeple to call others mentality "enslaved" when you cry yourself every night to sleep wishing your were an arab.

f42d36ef96e69be9adcfd4fb4c077508.gif

Trending

Latest posts