After 3 days of heavy fighting Somali Natives defeat Oromo invaders in Qoloji

Not a single Karanle is suffering today. On one end your fighting MX and on the other end your fighting Oromo truly low IQ 🤣

Doqon doesn’t have a single deegan in Somalia and is Magan to Oromos. I find it noble that my people are expanding and fighting from the borders of Galgadud to western Hararghe. That’s how Laandheere I am compared to a slave like you who shares his wife and a village with his neighbor Abdiisaa 🤣🤣

Somalis needs to commit such vile war crimes on the Oromo civilian population I am talking about Rwanda style that they fear living close to us

Doqon doesn’t have a single deegan in Somalia and is Magan to Oromos. I find it noble that my people are expanding and fighting from the borders of Galgadud to western Hararghe. That’s how Laandheere I am compared to a slave like you who shares his wife and a village with his neighbor Abdiisaa 🤣🤣
Your not laandheere. My tribe extends from Awash to Shakisa to Ceelbuur to Banaadir coast and you even have members of my tribe in Jubba and SWS. My people are chilling in Mogadishu and on the fertile highlands of Ethiopia and on the river Iimey. Your peope are chasing camels on the dusty plains of DDS and NFD 🤣

Your not laandheere. My tribe extends from Awash to Shakisa to Ceelbuur to Banaadir coast and you even have members of my tribe in Jubba and SWS. My people are chilling in Mogadishu and on the fertile highlands of Ethiopia and on the river Iimey. Your peope are chasing camels on the dusty plains of DDS and NFD 🤣
Did you just call OG laangaab?

Ogaden tried land grabbing once again but they failed 🤣. Cursed people!

Sometime ago, farm land that belonged to the Hawiye of Babile area was grabbed by force by the Somali Kelil administration and IDPs from all over the Kelil were placed. Now, this camp is being transformed into a permanent town with tax collection centre and administration made of one clan- president Cagjar’s clan.
We see constant display of arrogance on the part of the settlers claiming the land & ONLF lately held its anniversary at the heart of the landmark of Hawiye Babile in Ethiopia. What we hear is that some of the Hawiye, Akisho and Madigan tribes went to the Oromia side to ask for help after Jigjiga decided to put a check point & tax collection centre at the camp that it wants to transform to a permanent town.
Since the Hawiya, Akisho and Madigan live on both side of the border, they got some help from one of the Oromia border town administration. So, this was not Oromia region invasion of the Somali region. It’s all about locals rejecting land grab and change of demographics .. It’s a repeat of the Jarso vs Gheri tribe type of debacle in which those who standup for their rights are labeled Oromos to justify the land grab and displacement

Facts:
1) Qalooji camp is being transformed into a permanent town
2) Qalooji town administrators are from the clan that settled in the camp and grab some nearby lands
3) Qalooji camp is on a land grabbed from Taleys sub clan of Karanle Hawiya of Babile
4) ONLF holds anniversaries in Qalooji camp and maybe uses it as a recruiting ground
5) There’s constant provocation on the part of the settlers displaying flags and banners claiming the land
6) Oromia region troops didn’t attack the camp but some town police helped their kin.
7) The same Gheri tribe that was fighting the Jarso is also involved in the land grab and in this unfortunate flare of hostilities
8) All of Hawiya, Akisho and Madigan didn’t fight. It was few families that owned the land the camp was established. If this camp is transformed to a town, it will be all out war.

Ogaden tried land grabbing once again but they failed 🤣. Cursed people!

Sometime ago, farm land that belonged to the Hawiye of Babile area was grabbed by force by the Somali Kelil administration and IDPs from all over the Kelil were placed. Now, this camp is being transformed into a permanent town with tax collection centre and administration made of one clan- president Cagjar’s clan.
We see constant display of arrogance on the part of the settlers claiming the land & ONLF lately held its anniversary at the heart of the landmark of Hawiye Babile in Ethiopia. What we hear is that some of the Hawiye, Akisho and Madigan tribes went to the Oromia side to ask for help after Jigjiga decided to put a check point & tax collection centre at the camp that it wants to transform to a permanent town.
Since the Hawiya, Akisho and Madigan live on both side of the border, they got some help from one of the Oromia border town administration. So, this was not Oromia region invasion of the Somali region. It’s all about locals rejecting land grab and change of demographics .. It’s a repeat of the Jarso vs Gheri tribe type of debacle in which those who standup for their rights are labeled Oromos to justify the land grab and displacement

Facts:
1) Qalooji camp is being transformed into a permanent town
2) Qalooji town administrators are from the clan that settled in the camp and grab some nearby lands
3) Qalooji camp is on a land grabbed from Taleys sub clan of Karanle Hawiya of Babile
4) ONLF holds anniversaries in Qalooji camp and maybe uses it as a recruiting ground
5) There’s constant provocation on the part of the settlers displaying flags and banners claiming the land
6) Oromia region troops didn’t attack the camp but some town police helped their kin.
7) The same Gheri tribe that was fighting the Jarso is also involved in the land grab and in this unfortunate flare of hostilities
8) All of Hawiya, Akisho and Madigan didn’t fight. It was few families that owned the land the camp was established. If this camp is transformed to a town, it will be all out war.

So first it's the new customs that caused the fightings due to some having grievances against, then it's now GK doing land grab? How do you even reconcile this? Also, ironically most of the fightings were in the mountainous area with no land in sight to grab :heh:

Mida kale, we are talking about the Somali region so why are Oromo police (and Oromo 'town administration') even fighting Somalis, let alone present here? Things doesn't add up.

What’s your Tribe again? I don’t remember 💀

So first it's the new customs that caused the fightings due to some having grievances against, then it's now GK doing land grab? How do you even reconcile this? Also, ironically most of the fightings were in the mountainous area with no land in sight to grab? :heh:

Mida kale, we are talking about the Somali region so why are Oromo police (and Oromo 'town administration') even fighting Somalis, let alone present here? Things doesn't add up.

He is from that region I take his words. Here is Kagami saying Geri is fighting Hawiye in baabili.

So first it's the new customs that caused the fightings due to some having grievances against, then it's now GK doing land grab? How do you even reconcile this? Also, ironically most of the fightings were in the mountainous area with no land in sight to grab :heh:

Qolaji was an empty land. The Ogadens that used to live in Western Hararghe were displaced from their lands in Harar and Jinacsani by Oromo terrorists that’s. they then moved to Qolaji and established base. After seeing the success and our redevelopment they got jealous and wanted to continue the genocide and land expansion. Alhamdulliah we defeated them with the grace of God. These Oromos think we are only fighting to defend Qolaji. No! We are fighting to make sure our people return back to the previous towns they were originally displaced from.

He is from that region I take his words. Here is Kagsmi saying Geri is fighting Hawiye in baabili.

Interesting given that one day ago, after two days of fightings, it was Oromo and Somalis fighting according to him with Oromo being the one who attacked first.

I've seen several of them on social media within the last few days, including the other guy you quoted above, who said the same things

Last edited:

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP

Jaarso voted to join Oromia in Jinacsani , Geri decided to stay in Somali region the few Geris in Jinacsani moved to Tuli but the few Jaarso in Tuli try to double dip. These bias irirists don't realize you are defending your land from dulmi expansion.

Qolaji was an empty land. The Ogadens that used to live in Western Hararghe were displaced from their lands in Harar and Jinacsani by Oromo terrorists that’s were they moved to Qolaji and established base. After seeing the success and our redevelopment they got jealous and wanted to continue the genocide and land expansion. Alhamdulliah we defeated them with the grace of God. These Oromos think we are only fighting to defend Qolaji. No! We are fighting to make sure our people return back to the previous towns they were originally displaced from.

They are now admitting that they brought Oromo police/fighters inside the Somali region and then somehow at the same time blaming GK. Cajiib :what1:

Ogadeeniya fi Qulubinaa

Baabiili ❤️

IMG_5964.jpeg
IMG_5965.jpeg