After 3 days of heavy fighting Somali Natives defeat Oromo invaders in Qoloji

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
A Karanle asking others about his history that’s funny 😂 By the way where do you live in Somalia? You don’t have a specific tuulo. You claimed Ceelbuur but that belongs to Murusade an offshoot who are also Langaab. You guys don’t have a single settlement with only Karanle Oromo name. You use Hawiye Title to survive and live. There is not a single Karanle village in Somalia. Even Ja.Reerweyne have one kkkk you guys are practically Sixawle Oromo
Not like ogaden has a Town in Somalia, and dont claim kismaayo since its multiclan based city, a dominated tuulo who have Always been ogaden in Somalia?

A Karanle asking others about his history that’s funny 😂 By the way where do you live in Somalia? You don’t have a specific tuulo. You claimed Ceelbuur but that belongs to Murusade an offshoot. You guys don’t have a single settlement with only Karanle name. You use Hawiye Title to survive and live. There is not a single Karanle village in Somalia. Even Ja.Reer why be have one kkkk you guys are practically Oromo

Here is Karanle described as a native in old Mogadishu while you was a qaxooti in the desert 🤣

IMG_3431.png

Here is Karanle Hawiye with old towns, districts, Kebele and villages surrounding Harar. Where were your people? 🤣

IMG_3019.jpeg

IMG_3020.jpeg

IMG_3021.jpeg

IMG_2938.jpeg

IMG_2401.png

Here is Karanle described as a native in old Mogadishu while you was a qaxooti in the desert 🤣

View attachment 295071

Here is Karanle Hawiye with old towns, districts, Kebele and villages surrounding Harar. Where were your people? 🤣

View attachment 295075

View attachment 295076

View attachment 295077

View attachment 295078

Can you even visit your Lands in Harar and claim it as Karanle Somali? No you can’t kkkk the Native Hararis don’t even have rights you think oromos will give it to langaabs called Karanle. Plz the Awood you have for Ogadens online try and use it against the oromos squatting in your village and doing way with your women.

Can you even visit your Lands in Harar and claim it as Karanle Somali? No you can’t kkkk the Native Hararis don’t even have rights you think oromos will give it to langaabs called Karanle. Plz the Awood you have for Ogadens online try and use it against the oromos squatting in your village and doing way with your women.

It’s your women that are getting shot look. She got shot in jigjiga by Habashi not that long ago. She is a minister member of Parliament shot & killed by ENDF inside Jigjiga Airport. MP Juweiria died on the spot. Reports indicate 2 other MPs also wounded by ENDF. Your in gumeeysi.

1695348799675.png

I can visit Harar because I border it with the Oromo at a place called biyo kulul.

He is full of shit. Ogaden being laandheere is the biggest myth of the century. They are under heavy occupation If anything 🤣
Soon as you put the phone down, go to sleep, and wake up it’s the same story unfortunately nothing will change. That is you’re laangaab laangaab dhalay oo koriyay!!
warya it’s okay!! take a deep breath, anxiety iska ilaali. You can write using all the sentences in the dictionary but the reality is you are laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaangaaaaaaaaaaaaaaab

Soon as you put the phone down, go to sleep, and wake up it’s the same story unfortunately nothing will change. That is you’re laangaab laangaab dhalay oo koriyay!!
warya it’s okay!! take a deep breath, anxiety iska ilaali. You can write using all the sentences in the dictionary but the reality is you are laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaangaaaaaaaaaaaaaaab
Weak autistic reply. From Afar region to Mogadishu I got large settlement. This is what Europeans said when travelling DDS 🤣. Only karanle had permanent settlements while Ogaden were still chasing camels 🤣

IMG_3204.png
IMG_3203.png

It’s your women that are getting shot look. She got shot in jigjiga by Habashi not that long ago. She is a minister member of Parliament shot & killed by ENDF inside Jigjiga Airport. MP Juweiria died on the spot. Reports indicate 2 other MPs also wounded by ENDF. Your in gumeeysi.

I can visit Harar because I border it with the Oromo at a place called biyo kulul.

I have never seen Karanle town in Harar. You don’t even have MPs in oromia yet your Langaab tribe is under Oromo occupation 🤣🤣 You can visit Harar as a Marti but you can’t claim it. Only on Somalispot Maybe

Both Oromo and Ogaden will get smoked. They both the same to us.

Ciil Qabe we have made it aware that this thread is to address the Oromo aggression. Why are you trying to inject your Karanle Shuban in here. Go make your own thread Dick riding oromos. Your very good at that 🤣🤣

I have never seen Karanle town in Harar. You don’t even have MPs in oromia yet your Langaab tribe is under Oromo occupation 🤣🤣 You can visit Harar as a Marti but you can’t claim it. Only on Somalispot Maybe

Are you stupid? Biyo kulul and Harar is our borders with the Oromo. Harar does not just mean harar town 🤣. All the yellow is Hawiye settlements. Go and make history somewhere else saxib.

IMG_2401.png

We are going to take the words of a Karanle Yaa Alle Yaqaan 😂😂

War even Daahir Culusow knows Karanle are farming all over Jubba and koonfur Galbeed you langaab desert dweller. Once you learn how to farm and can increase your numbers then talk to me about population.

Ciil Qabe we have made it aware that this thread is to address the Oromo aggression. Why are you trying to inject your Karanle Shuban in here. Go make your own thread Dick riding oromos. Your very good at that 🤣🤣

You worse than the Oromo. My Ugaas made it clear your the cancer in the region.

Trending

Latest posts