After 3 days of heavy fighting Somali Natives defeat Oromo invaders in Qoloji

Weak autistic reply. From Afar region to Mogadishu I got large settlement. This is what Europeans said when travelling DDS 🤣. Only karanle had permanent settlements while Ogaden were still chasing camels 🤣

View attachment 295084View attachment 295085
I’m not autistic and calling one laangaab isn’t an insult don’t take it to qalbi. But it’s a fact that some clans are more numerous than others. Since you read, I’m assuming you’ve come across Ogaden history, and you know damn well we ain’t close to being laangaab. Yes I admit as Ogs our situation sucks but other clans are also suffering with us as well. We’re helping them at same time fighting the amxaar with their Somali allies. We have a lot in our plate that’s why you won’t find an Ogaden person bragging about being landhere even though ik how tempting it is, we’re very busy people, we don’t have cuqdad for others, we’re the sons of Absame, we’re tall for the average Hawiye, Isaaq women nicknamed us “cagdheer” for our long gus, we can be silly goons when it comes to killing meaning we can argue with each other on how to end your life while you’re listening😂😂😂

Langaabow you have been utterly defeated si nabad ah threadkan ka bax instead of resorting to TikTok content from other events 🤣😂
Jaajuus run to his Kikuuyu master when Karanle was outperforming him in Kenya 🤣

1695352866031.png

@Step a side I wonder if Italians warned their colony about invading hawiye land 😂😂😂
Theres a poem some Dutch guy wrote about Ogadens for the purpose of scaring enemies.
Hawiye are the only clan who made Italians erect statues in Rome 🤣

Wacdaan, Wadalaan and Murusade are the only clans that fought the Italians in such a way that we have statues in Rome today dedicated to this event named “lafoole massacre”. 14 Italian officials were killed and over 70 travelling with him including the biggest Italian Consul at the time Antonio Cecchi, the Benadir Governor later asks Ugaas Farrcade to return some stolen booty like rifles and horses from Cecchi and his camp in order to release 5 prisoners, that war was dubbed Adwa Pt 2 and helped keep Italians at bay for decades and helped Barsane defeat Habesha invasion

We wiped out a whole crew ship + indian, eritrean, arab and majerteen askaris the monument is located in Verano monumental cemetry in the centre of Rome among all the colonial and historical relics of Italys past in that place.

1684270670047.png

1684270850246.png

Memorial of fallen Italian commanders at Lafole

1684270742452.png

1684270990328.png

1684271083481.png

1684271118232.png

1684272012104.png

All the crew member biographies can be found in there.

Bro what you talking about. You try expanding into a Hawiye territory using state funded support. So the few Hawiye and other groups went to ask help from their kin on the other side of the border. What’s so difficult to understand. You think us Hawiye will randomly cause fitna? May the ones upon haqq win and may the once causing fitna get humiliated. The truth is neither Darood or Oromo should be anywhere near Baabili causing problems.
many ogaden are your neighbours and have lived in in the region of babille and the bordering areas for centuries, my subclan lives there and so do others like reer amaadin, how do you mean we should be nowhere near that. You can't just claim all of the land as yours and then call us living in ours "expansionist"

Last edited:
Hawiye are the only clan who made Italians erect statues in Rome 🤣

Wacdaan, Wadalaan and Murusade are the only clans that fought the Italians in such a way that we have statues in Rome today dedicated to this event named “lafoole massacre”. 14 Italian officials were killed and over 70 travelling with him including the biggest Italian Consul at the time Antonio Cecchi, the Benadir Governor later asks Ugaas Farrcade to return some stolen booty like rifles and horses from Cecchi and his camp in order to release 5 prisoners, that war was dubbed Adwa Pt 2 and helped keep Italians at bay for decades and helped Barsane defeat Habesha invasion

We wiped out a whole crew ship + indian, eritrean, arab and majerteen askaris the monument is located in Verano monumental cemetry in the centre of Rome among all the colonial and historical relics of Italys past in that place.

1684270670047.png

1684270850246.png

Memorial of fallen Italian commanders at Lafole

1684270742452.png

1684270990328.png

1684271083481.png

1684271118232.png

1684272012104.png

All the crew member biographies can be found in there.
Interesting. You did inform me about the 15k amxaar your folks massacred before on some other thread.

Doqon doesn’t have a single deegan in Somalia and is Magan to Oromos. I find it noble that my people are expanding and fighting from the borders of Galgadud to western Hararghe. That’s how Laandheere I am compared to a slave like you who shares his wife and a village with his neighbor Abdiisaa 🤣🤣

:pachah1:

Dadkan oromo karanle meel kasta oo ay joogaan waa dulman yihiin waa homeless gypsies, in Somalia they are nothing and in oromia they are nothing.

In Somalia they scream "waxaan ahay curadka Hawiye" but still get punched in mouth by HGs and in Ethiopia they scream "waxaan ahay somali" but unfortunately still get punched in the mouth by the ogadens .

:pachah1:

Dadkan oromo karanle meel kasta oo ay joogaan waa dulman yihiin waa homeless gypsies, in Somalia they are nothing and in oromia they are nothing.

In Somalia they scream "waxaan ahay curadka Hawiye" but still get punched in mouth by HGs and in Ethiopia they scream "waxaan ahay somali" but unfortunately still get punched in the mouth by the ogadens .
Beesha 15 votes. Habargidir complained about Murusade then the US told you "you all been disarmed stop crying Habar Gaajo"🤣

1695397499631.png

1695397538014.png

Trending

Latest posts