After Xalfooley we annexed Eji part of Mahaday district

This is just for informative not clan bashing. Im posting facts. I posted before our macawisley cleaning Khawaarijta between Eji and calaag part of afarta tuulo under mahaday east of the river. We still control Eji and now people are depating to add it to Jalalaqsi or claim it under Mahaday. We r in the west of the river from Hiiraan to Jowhar this is East of the river. We liberated Xalfooley part of Ceelbaraf and still control it. Our Hirshabelle map should be bigger after the war!

Xalfooley we liberated it in october 2022 and still control it. We are in muruyeste between Xalfooley and ceelbaraf so Xalfooley is secure. 😎

EJI LIBERATED IN DECEMBER BY OUR MACAWISLEY WHO STILL CONTROL IT

Last edited:
This is just for informative not clan bashing. Im posting facts. I posted before our macawisley cleaning Khawaarijta between Eji and calaag part of afarta tuulo under mahaday east of the river. We still control Eji and now people are depating to add it to Jalalaqsi or claim it under Mahaday. We r in the west of the river from Hiiraan to Jowhar this is East of the river. We liberated Xalfooley part of Ceelbaraf and still control it. Our Hirshabelle map should be bigger after the war!

Xalfooley we liberated it in october 2022 and still control it. We are in muruyeste between Xalfooley and ceelbaraf so Xalfooley is secure. 😎

EJI LIBERATED IN DECEMBER BY OUR MACAWISLEY WHO STILL CONTROL IT

You guys moving like Russia trying annex abgaal land @Prince of HS war dhulkaagii wa lagu yaacay ebow

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Abgaal getting a taste of their own medicine ku qabso ku qadi maysid!
Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Im done with fadhi kudirir with Abgaal since yesterday i have been ignoring any Abgaal related topic but this one i have to post it its 10km inside East middle shabelle 🀣🀣

Lies as usual bro don’t listen to this. It was harti abgaal agoonyar that freed these places and are there as we speak. I even recognise a few of these SNA men who I am attaching below

Screenshot_20230128-183219.jpg
Cumar dheere aka badbaado Hiiraan Jalalaqsi DC is Abgaal now? Ninka ushe heesta who acts the boss? 🀣🀣
YOUR banaadir news guy aka lurking reacted to me quickly nice try. This was yesterday before todays macawisley operation from Eji to the west bank. REMEMBER NUURDHEERE REACHING MAHADAY BRIDGE. THE ABGAAL GUY IS WITH HIM AS SOME KIND OF COOPERATION SINCE EJI IS IN MIDDLE SHABELLE THEY ALSO GONE TO FIIDOW WICH IS HAWADLE AND BAADICADE. MISAWIR MEESHAA KA SOO JAREEN OO SOURCE INII AH WAA TAN🀣🀣

THIS IS OUR MACAWISLEY IN EJI WHEN THEY CAPTURED IN DECEMBER. WE GOT BEATIFUL LAND 😎 Abgaals have accepted our occupation of Xalfooley and Eji since we liberated them and are a wall for them protecting Ceelbaraf from the east🀣🀣

Qofwalan

house of samatalis
View attachment 251097 Cumar dheere aka badbaado Hiiraan Jalalaqsi DC is Abgaal now? Ninka ushe heesta who acts the boss? 🀣🀣
YOUR banaadir news guy aka lurking reacted to me quickly nice try. This was yesterday before todays macawisley operation from Eji to the west bank. REMEMBER NUURDHEERE REACHING MAHADAY BRIDGE. THE ABGAAL GUY IS WITH HIM AS SOME KIND OF COOPERATION SINCE EJI IS IN MIDDLE SHABELLE THEY ALSO GONE TO FIIDOW WICH IS HAWADLE AND BAADICADE. MISAWIR MEESHAA KA SOO JAREEN OO SOURCE INII AH WAA TAN🀣🀣

THIS IS OUR MACAWISLEY IN EJI WHEN THEY CAPTURED IN DECEMBER. WE GOT BEATIFUL LAND 😎 Abgaals have accepted our occupation of Xalfooley and Eji since we liberated them and are a wall for them protecting Ceelbaraf from the east🀣🀣

niggas really used pic of nuur dheere and his men :mjlol:

niggas really used pic of nuur dheere and his men :mjlol:
The last picture is nuur dheere who visited the place recently but the other 4 are all harti abgaal men. Every soilder posted was agoonyar I can confirm that. Even with nuur, it’s Abgaal officials that are all next to him

The last picture is nuur dheere who visited the place recently but the other 4 are all harti abgaal men. Every soilder posted was agoonyar I can confirm that. Even with nuur, it’s Abgaal officials that are all next to him
kkkkk sxb Eji is Hawadle deegaan give it up after you lost Xalfooley and Mureyste i have another surprice for you a village in Budbud of Waceysle. WACEYSLE KABAKUTUKADE WAS STOPPING HAWADLE AND DESTROYING THEIR BARAAGO SO NOW WE ARE REBUILDING THEM, SCHOOL, CEEL UNDER OUR MACAWISLEY. Im not here for the sake of arguing mark this thread i will post here when Abgaals confirm this.

kkkkk sxb Eji is Hawadle deegaan give it up after you lost Xalfooley and Mureyste i have another surprice for you a village in Budbud of Waceysle. WACEYSLE KABAKUTUKADE WAS STOPPING HAWADLE AND DESTROYING THEIR BARAAGO SO NOW WE ARE REBUILDING THEM, SCHOOL, CEEL UNDER OUR MACAWISLEY. Im not here for the sake of arguing mark this thread i will post here when Abgaals confirm this.
This much cuqdad just for HS presidency? Surely it has to be bigger than a paper state leadership? Budbud is nowhere near liberated so how can macawiisley already be there? So many questions but no clear or honest answer

This much cuqdad just for HS presidency? Surely it has to be bigger than a paper state leadership? Budbud is nowhere near liberated so how can macawiisley already be there? So many questions but no clear or honest answer
this is not cuqdad they r Facts on the ground. IM JUST DOING DIIN WAANGALIN. WE HAVE DEEGAAN UNDER BUDBUD YOU WILL KNOW AFTER THE LIBERATION. WE HAVE BEEN THERE A WHILE AGO WE ARE TRYING TO ANNEXT IT LIKE XALFOOLEY AND EJI.

You guys moving like Russia trying annex abgaal land @Prince of HS war dhulkaagii wa lagu yaacay ebow
We are still waiting for the Jubba operation, Xawaadle and Abgaal wey is xoreeyeen, dont butt in.
Muqakoori aa noo balan. Waceysle need to push into there no more ilmo Daaro Mudulood sheeko.

i always thought Eji and Xalfooley even Calaag was apart of Jalalaqsi, but hearing it was part of Middle Shabelle and incorporated into Jalalaqsi is music to my ears :banderas:

Making Nuur Dheere the DC of Jalalaqsi was a great move, the interior minister of HS Karoore is a expansionist fella 🀣 he empowered his own cousin to expand into Middle Shabelle :damn:

F19B4E04-20EC-4F1C-870B-74BE5445D146.jpeg

Waa inoo Jowhar 🀣 jk jk

i always thought Eji and Xalfooley even Calaag was apart of Jalalaqsi, but hearing it was part of Middle Shabelle and incorporated into Jalalaqsi is music to my ears :banderas:

Making Nuur Dheere the DC of Jalalaqsi was a great move, the interior minister of HS Karoore is a expansionist fella 🀣 he empowered his own cousin to expand into Middle Shabelle :damn:

View attachment 251109
Waa inoo Jowhar 🀣 jk jk
Yabar madaxweyne and Ibrahim ciise are contesting over its mayor let us wait for the mayor under Jalalaqsi then they will give up like Xalfooley 🀣🀣

View attachment 251109
Waa inoo Jowhar 🀣 jk jk
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WEST Jowhar Baryare waa ba degnsaye say east Jowhar aka buuloshiikh kkkkk

XALFOOLEY WE STILL HAVE IT SINCE ABGAALS CONFIRMED IT IN OCT 😎

Screenshot_20230128-194531.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230128-194434.jpg
    Screenshot_20230128-194434.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 53