After Xalfooley we annexed Eji part of Mahaday district

Jungle

VIP
FB_IMG_1674939420230.jpg

FB_IMG_1674939412260.jpg

This man in the militsry dress is in charge of the area, Gaashanle Cumar Cali Cadow

FB_IMG_1674939564008.jpg

Nuur dheere aad sheegaysaan waa inla baara intu so gelin degaan 5 AG 2 nin staff mahane wax la socdo ma jiraan cidan ah

Facts on the ground do not change lol

Yes, also we have Baadicade as well in Fiidow, we must help them get their rights in Middle Shabelle as they are heavily oppressed.
Fiidow is part of Hiiraan the middle shabelle side is only Hawadle waliba yabar madaxwayne 1% are Gaaljecel with us in kiliga shiinaha. GAALJECEL SIDE IS SOUTHWEST OF MIDDLE SHABELLE THEY START FROM SOUTH OF JOWHAR TO NEAR QALIMOW 30 KM FROM BALCAD THIS IS WHY GUUDLAWE CANT TRAVEL IN THIS GAALJECEL HIGHWAY

Sxb I wouldn’t allow this kkk imagine our oops boonta trying claim our Afmadhow tuulos I’d take arms and fight back :silanyolaugh:

we were smart enough to refuse Macawilsey
When the war against AS is over what happens to the clan militias residing in your region? Abgaals now gotta deal with all this

:wowsweat:

I was in eji last summer so this is all just laughable tbh. As for having farms north of jowhar, xawaadle mainly have farms around buurane that they had since jowhar was established and few xl settled there and that’s it. But it’s not lands that ‘stretch’
Xawaadle have farm land around Dabeyleey, and anything north of Baryare Suburb of Jowhar.

This is our farms that inside Jowhar next to Baryare xaafad

This connects all the way to our farm land in Dabeyleey next to Jowhar airport and from there starts Dhaifo to buurane

Dabeyleey

Fiidow is part of Hiiraan the middle shabelle side is only Hawadle waliba yabar madaxwayne 1% are Gaaljecel with us in kiliga shiinaha. GAALJECEL SIDE IS SOUTHWEST OF MIDDLE SHABELLE THEY START FROM SOUTH OF JOWHAR TO NEAR QALIMOW 30 KM FROM BALCAD THIS IS WHY GUUDLAWE CANT TRAVEL IN THIS GAALJECEL HIGHWAY
Your cap has gotten to the point where it’s just utter shuuban. Qalimow to jowhar is mobleen cismaan deegan

XL are another level if they Annexed fiidow into Hiiraan :damn: kkkkkk

Xawaadle have farm land around Dabeyleey, and anything north of Baryare Suburb of Jowhar.

This is our farms that inside Jowhar next to Baryare xaafad

This connects all the way to our farm land in Dabeyleey next to Jowhar airport and from there starts Dhaifo to buurane

Dabeyleey

I ageee xl have farmland in jowhar area but why are you acting as if you are ‘taking over’ now. They came few decades ago and know their place as minority guests.

When the war against AS is over what happens to the clan militias residing in your region? Abgaals now gotta deal with all this

4 Months have passed since oct Al Shabaab gone and we still control two villages east of Middle Shabelle. To be honest Abgaals have accepted this as we protect them from west and South.

It’s nonsense. Wallahi my immediate sub has deeply infiltrated into jalalaqsi district but we don’t faan because we don’t see it as an achievement

4 Months have passed since oct Al Shabaab gone and we still control two villages east of Middle Shabelle. To be honest Abgaals have accepted this as we protect them from west and South.
Can XL even protect themselves? :mjlol: heard shabaab kidnapped your people today south of beledweyne why don’t you guys protect your own people?

I ageee xl have farmland in jowhar area but why are you acting as if you are ‘taking over’ now. They came few decades ago and know their place as minority guests.
I wouldn’t say they came a few deacdes ago, they have been there since Italian era

The Italian census of 1931 mentions XL present in Jowhar as one of the main clans who reside inside the town while it claimed Abgaal (Yusuf Galmaax) as nomadic people who live outside the town.

it also mentions Shiidle as natives to Mahaday town.

02FFB1CE-1C6A-4AE5-8BAB-AB043553AA89.jpeg

This was the the local council in 1950 which XL was a clear majority and therefore they elected the first district commissioner of Jowhar who was Geedi Santuur who ruled Jowhar until the end of the civilian led government. 1950-1969.

D02DA836-57FC-4226-AE0A-FA4469297B18.jpeg

Bulo Ballei means Buurane and I have entered the Italian coordinates

And it led me straight to Buurane

144B1253-9DC2-426E-89FA-139FC86D516B.jpeg

Last edited:
I wouldn’t say they came a few deacdes ago, they have been there since Italian era

The Italian census of 1931 mentions XL present in Jowhar as one of the main clans who reside inside the town while it claimed Abgaal (Yusuf Galmaax) as nomadic people who live outside the town.

View attachment 251150

This was the the local council in 1950 which XL was a clear majority and therefore they elected the first district commissioner of Jowhar who was Geedi Santuur who ruled Jowhar until the end of the civilian led government. 1950-1969.

View attachment 251151
Before jowhar became a town, it was mainly maxamed muuse around the area and GJ west of the town. Same way reer mataan lived in xamar daye ( boondhere, cabdiaziz etc) around Muqdisho area. When it became established as a town by Italians, they brought in shiidle and also some xl men came to the town looking for work

Jungle

VIP
Can XL even protect themselves? :mjlol: heard shabaab kidnapped your people today south of beledweyne why don’t you guys protect your own people?
They were fighting shabab 20km from beledweyne the other day as well.

They're laangaabs who are no threat to us whatsoever.

View attachment 251150

View attachment 251151
Geela lahaan jiray.... Jowhar xabad aa ka shaqeeso soo dhawow. GJ aa ka geesisan shabellada dhexe lol

this is the price of being brave abd we took our revange on them today. Do you want me share with you a video of only two women in masagawaay? ABGAALS ARE TOO SCARED THEY GONE TO BAADIYAHA THIS WHY GALCAD MASSACRE BC NO PEOPLE THERE. ARMY THREATENED TO WITHDRAW UNTIL HASSAN SHEIKH TOLD THEM I WILL FIRE YOU IF YOU DO THIS. Our villagers are dancing on their deaths look the difference between us. 🤣🤣

Before jowhar became a town, it was mainly maxamed muuse around the area and GJ west of the town. Same way reer mataan lived in xamar daye ( boondhere, cabdiaziz etc) around Muqdisho area. When it became established as a town by Italians, they brought in shiidle and also some xl men came to the town looking for work
Yeah but they haven’t mentioned GJ, I assume they came after this census.

XL had always lingered in between Jowhar and the areas north of it due to wars between Italy and Ethiopia around Hiiraan border. My subclan personally moved from those areas into what is now called Middle Shabelle and settled in a place called Towfiiq south of Jowhar and stayed there for more then 100 years now. Some left back to Hiiraan but the majority have stayed.

Italians really transformed the town can’t lie they built everything and even a train was functioning.

this is the price of being brave abd we took our revange on them today. Do you want me share with you a video of only two women in masagawaay? ABGAALS ARE TOO SCARED THEY GONE TO BAADIYAHA THIS WHY GALCAD MASSACRE BC NO PEOPLE THERE. ARMY THREATENED TO WITHDRAW UNTIL HASSAN SHEIKH TOLD THEM I WILL FIRE YOU IF YOU DO THIS.
No shabaab ordered them to leave the town in places like Adan yabaal, cali gaduud and ceeldheer. That’s why it was empty. Those in the first two town came back to the town and past few days reer ceeldheer are returning as well. Not because they were scared or because we all ran to xamar as you love to say.

No shabaab ordered them to leave the town in places like Adan yabaal, cali gaduud and ceeldheer. That’s why it was empty. Not because they were scared or because we all ran to xamar as you love to say.
wait i will share with you masagaway video only two women they keep calling one of them. Of course they still have people even if many moved to Xamar. Video hussein from abdulle abgaal journalist

Here we go

Last edited: