After Xalfooley we annexed Eji part of Mahaday district

Xl are spreading towards miirtaqwo ex miirtuugo through west of ceelbaraf
Screenshot_20230128-194434.jpg
Screenshot_20230128-194434.jpg

We are spreading towards miirtaqwo between ceelbaraf and and Mahaday. Eji is in west of Ceelbaraf and south of mahaday. Xalfooley and mureyste and south of Ceelbaraf

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230128-195110.jpg
    Screenshot_20230128-195110.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 54

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
We are spreading towards miirtaqwo betwween ceelbaraf and and Mahaday. Eji is in west of Ceelbaraf and south of mahaday. Xalfooley and mureyste and south of Ceelbaraf
Adiga you never stop spouting bullshit. Kulaha Eji is south of Mahadaay. You are nowhere near mahadaay stop lying my nigga

Eji is almost 30km north of Mahadaay. It’s way closer to Jalalaqsi than it is to Ceelbaraf or Mahadaay yet it is a 100% Harti deegaan in S.Dhexe. Xalfooley (also a Harti town) isn’t even in S.dhexe it’s in Hiiraan.

Lastly I’m not even gonna address you talking about Ceelbaraf miirtugo. These aren’t even border towns these are towns deep in Agoonyar territory. You, me and Allah know the closest xawadle settlement to Ceelbaraf or Miirtugo is in Hiraan. Stay in your gobol nayaa

Adiga you never stop spouting bullshit. Kulaha Eji is south of Mahadaay. You are nowhere near mahadaay stop lying my nigga

Eji is almost 30km north of Mahadaay. It’s way closer to Jalalaqsi than it is to Ceelbaraf or Mahadaay yet it is a 100% Harti deegaan in S.Dhexe. Xalfooley (also a Harti town) isn’t even in S.dhexe it’s in Hiiraan.

Lastly I’m not even gonna address you talking about Ceelbaraf miirtugo. These aren’t even border towns these are towns deep in Agoonyar territory. You, me and Allah know the closest xawadle settlement to Ceelbaraf or Miirtugo is in Hiraan. Stay in your gobol nayaa
Slip of the tongue. Of course they coming from Hiiraan wich is north of Mahaday. EJI is located parallel to Ceelbaraf from the west and our nomads are spreading beyong it on the way to Miirtuugo. We have settlements and grazing lands. I spoke with a livestock Simsaar who goes there and sells them in Xamar. He said to me 80% of Hassan muuse, yabar madaxweyne and ibrahim ciise Nomads moved to south of Jidcadka the border between Hiiraan and middle shabelle in the Abgaal side.

Last edited:
seems like Abgaal is abandoning its land to move to Xamar and Xawaadle are expanding and moving in, damn i didn’t expect this
excatly. This simsaar told me warabul kacba 80% of our nomads to moved to the Abgaal side of the border they spreading between ceelbaraf and Mahaday a very green side. Look this untouched paradise

Lies as usual bro don’t listen to this. It was harti abgaal agoonyar that freed these places and are there as we speak. I even recognise a few of these SNA men who I am attaching below

Sxb I wouldn’t allow this kkk imagine our oops boonta trying claim our Afmadhow tuulos I’d take arms and fight back :silanyolaugh:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
seems like Abgaal is abandoning its land to move to Xamar and Xawaadle are expanding and moving in, damn i didn’t expect this
Caucasian Xawadle entering downtrodden Abgaal hinterlands
Russell Crowe Gladiator GIF by MOODMAN

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Macawiisleey walking freely in the farms of Middle Shabelle kkkk :gladbron: and also Eji
Holy f*ck, Marexaan clan must start Macawiisley immediate so we can capture AS held territory. Wallahi this has golden once in a lifetime opportunity, ninki dhulkii xoreeya aya iskaleh!

Buale here we come

Birdman Rubbing Hands GIF

This is Dhaifo to Buurane road all these farms you see here north of Jowhar belong to Xawaadle and anything North of Buurane is already added to Jalalaqsi district.

Mashallah I am proud of my XL clan. This is the way to go foward 👍

Took it out of my mouth. Was just about to tell him.

We are neighbours now Eji and Calaag 😏
I was in eji last summer so this is all just laughable tbh. As for having farms north of jowhar, xawaadle mainly have farms around buurane that they had since jowhar was established and few xl settled there and that’s it. But it’s not lands that ‘stretch’

This is Dhaifo to Buurane road all these farms you see here north of Jowhar belong to Xawaadle and anything North of Buurane is already added to Jalalaqsi district.

Mashallah I am proud of my XL clan. This is the way to go foward 👍
North west of middle Shabelle is Hawadle 99% topic is about North east of Middle shabelle the tradional Harti abgaal TERRITORY

Trending

Latest posts