After Xalfooley we annexed Eji part of Mahaday district

Ogaadeen cope is hilarious, apparently not fighting Al-Shabaab was a visionary move in the cagdheer world. No wonder with mindset like that Al-Shabaab control whole gobol in JL including the states capital. Jokers
:mjlol:

The Hawadles are saying that Abgaals are not providing their Macawilsey militas in Hiiraan with food.

Jubbaland is now starting their operations in Jubooyinka. The Federal minister of humanitarian affairs is Mudulood. Hawadles are complaining that this guy only provides aid to Middle Shabelle & not Hiiraan.

Thanks to the SFG & Qatar for these extra rations. We will use it to feed 46,000 residents in our newly liberated deegaans

:yousmart:

B731FD9D-4ECA-469B-9CFE-2CA5760CB0FC.jpeg
E3D471EB-DD57-4FBE-B3BA-EF9ACBFEDBD0.jpeg

The Hawadles are saying that Abgaals are not providing their Macawilsey militas in Hiiraan with food.

Jubbaland is now starting their operations in Jubooyinka. The Federal minister of humanitarian affairs is Mudulood. Hawadles are complaining that this guy only provides aid to Middle Shabelle & not Hiiraan.

Thanks to the SFG & Qatar for these extra rations. We will use it to feed 46,000 residents in our newly liberated deegaans

View attachment 251214View attachment 251215

We have received food from them back in September, but only too Buuloburde and not to Maxaas and Moqokori or Jalalaqsi.

View attachment 251214View attachment 251215
That's a lie whoever fights Khwaarijta will get assisted, their defeat is in our interest more than anyone else's. Khwaarij and Northern Mushaar collectors are the last obstacle.

Last edited:

cow

VIP
Sxb I wouldn’t allow this kkk imagine our oops boonta trying claim our Afmadhow tuulos I’d take arms and fight back :silanyolaugh:

Mx own many villages under afmadow. Your fake Internet bravado won't stop shit caaghdeers have been crying about it fir decades.

cow

VIP
Plz enlighten and name me 1 village that you own? 😁

War goof, hassanbraki, gacyuun, berxaani and many others.

Berxaani is part of afmadow. You guys have been complaining about mx expanding into afmadow for the past 30 years and we honestly have been. We are in diif we are in xagar. We have established many waterhole and villages deep inside afmadow district.

War goof, hassanbraki, gacyuun, berxaani and many others.

Berxaani is part of afmadow. You guys have been complaining about mx expanding into afmadow for the past 30 years and we honestly have been. We are in diif we are in xagar. We have established many waterhole and villages deep inside afmadow district.

Wargoof is settled by Maxamed Zubeer when did they become Bon Ilka.yar?
Berhani is apart of kismayo district not afmadow lool and even that village is now dominated by Ogadens who’ve expanded their settlements starting from inside the city.

you do not live in xagar, you do not live in afmadow. Even after 30 years of looting the region you only succeeded in land grabbing 1 village in Kismaayo district. So sad for you that the only villages you’ve managed to squat on is now controlled by Ogaden. All your terrorist cousins and squatters were deported back to Ghetto or sent to hell.

you lived in Qudus under my mercy now qudus belongs to Ogaden. Here’s your Ghettoian uncle complaining that Ogadens attacked and burned down his refugee hut

Please keep your distance from us otherwise this will also happen in Ghetto ⏬
:pachah1:

Last edited:
I wouldn’t say they came a few deacdes ago, they have been there since Italian era

The Italian census of 1931 mentions XL present in Jowhar as one of the main clans who reside inside the town while it claimed Abgaal (Yusuf Galmaax) as nomadic people who live outside the town.

it also mentions Shiidle as natives to Mahaday town.

View attachment 251150

This was the the local council in 1950 which XL was a clear majority and therefore they elected the first district commissioner of Jowhar who was Geedi Santuur who ruled Jowhar until the end of the civilian led government. 1950-1969.

View attachment 251151

Bulo Ballei means Buurane and I have entered the Italian coordinates

And it led me straight to Buurane

View attachment 251155
Screenshot_20230129-123434.jpg

Screenshot_20230129-122805.jpg

Screenshot_20230129-122842.jpg

Screenshot_20230129-121404.jpg

Screenshot_20230129-121404.jpg

Screenshot_20230129-121635.jpg

Screenshot_20230129-121835.jpg

PEOPLE THINK JOWHAR IS ABGAAL TOWN OR ESTABLISHED BY ABGAAL NO HAWADLE RULED IT FIRST ABGAALAND SHIIDLE USED TO SHIRB FOR THEM SAYING THIS "AR AW GEEDI U GEEYA GADAALNA AAGA SOO GADOOMA"

BECAUSE OF ITS FIRST HAWADLE LONG TIME GOVERNOR UNDER THE ITALIAN AND DEMOCRACY HAWADLE BECAME THE MOST OF THE EMPLOYEES SO THAT HOW THEY BECAME BIG IN WEST JOWHAR BC THE HIGHWAY THAT CONNECTS IT WITH HIIRAAN GOES THROUGH WEST JOWHAR. THEY ESTABLISHED BUURANE AS MUQAAYAD FOR THE PASSENGERS BETWEEN JOWHAR AND JALALAQSI

I HAVE POSTED THEM BEFORE IN ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT THE RICH HAWADLE FAMILIES IN JOWHAR LIKE REER CIYOOW OF HOTEL SAFA REER CAMALOW, MUXIYADIIN NEERO OWNER OF DAASHWEYE FOUNDATION REER XANAFI OWNERS OF ZAMZAM FOUNDATION AND FINALLY REER GEEDI SANTUUR LOOK HOW THEIR KIDS ARE EDUCATED HASSAN WRITES BOOKS IN ENGLISH AND NAFISA WRITES ENGLISH ARTICLES AND WAS FORMER ADVISOR OF THE OFFICE OF PM. NOTICE ITALIANS CALLING HAWADLE PRE HAWIYE THAT MEANS SAMAALE WE NEED TO RESTORE BACK OUR ANCIENT IDENTITY AND END THIS HAWIYE SHIT FOR ONCE AND ALL NACALAA KU TAAL WIXII HAWIYE NAGU DAREY LOOK EVEN IN JOWHAR WE WERE NOT GROUPED WITH ABGAAL AND HAWIYE. IN JILIB WE WERE GROUPED WITH CAWRAMALA I HAD THREAD IN THE CLAN SACTIONOF somnet CALLED THE LOST SAMAALE TRIBE TALKING ABOUT THIS.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230129-111728.jpg
    Screenshot_20230129-111728.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot_20230129-103842.jpg
    Screenshot_20230129-103842.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_20230129-103553.jpg
    Screenshot_20230129-103553.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 51
Last edited: