Ahmaud arbery tased by police in 2017

No they will not, blacks are the most docile people on earth. They have been brainwashed to believe that defending yourself equals violence and this is why whites and Asians do as they wish to them even in their own lands.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
They are outnumbered in every sense, not much they can really do. Cadaans don’t hate blacks more than Asians and other minorities they hate them all equally, it’s just that black people don’t take their shit and question them while the Asians and other minorities kiss their asses.

They are outnumbered in every sense, not much they can really do. Cadaans don’t hate blacks more than Asians and other minorities they hate them all equally, it’s just that black people don’t take their shit and question them while the Asians and other minorities kiss their asses.
Best way to avoid trouble is to act cool with the police and they'll never have any excuse to kill you or abuss you.. I mean they are welcome to search me anytime I don't have anything to hide..

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Why do u hate Cadaans? What did they ever do to u?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They enslaved us :mjhaps:g

HA HA HAH HA HAHA HA

Somalis were never eslaved! White man went to mogadhishu & Kismayo shore, took one look at lazy skinny big forehead Somalis, standing with one hand on the hip

They said" boyz lets sail, these guys wont even make the ship trip across the indian ocean

HA HA HAH HA HAHA HA

Somalis were never eslaved! White man went to mogadhishu & Kismayo shore, took one look at lazy skinny big forehead Somalis, standing with one hand on the hip

They said" boyz lets sail, these guys wont even make the ship trip across the indian ocean
:russ: :deadmanny:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Best way to avoid trouble is to act cool with the police and they'll never have any excuse to kill you or abuss you.. I mean they are welcome to search me anytime I don't have anything to hide..
If only it was that simple, here in Minnesota we had a case, philando castile, he was stopped at routine traffic stop, he told the officer he was carrying a weapon legally and he was still shot dead in-front of his gf and baby. Then we have cases where they go into the wrong apartment and just start shooting, shoot then ask questions is a thing here.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If only it was that simple, here in Minnesota we had a case, philando castile, he was stopped at routine traffic stop, he told the officer he was carrying a weapon legally and he was still shot dead in-front of his gf and baby. Then we have cases where they go into the wrong apartment and just start shooting, shoot then ask questions is a thing here.

Xaaar

Damn.. I gotta appreciate some more that I live in peaceful Scandinavia.. Our police is not that aggressive.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It’s much easier to become a police officer in the states compared to Scandinavia. Any clown can become police officer over there

that's why we have a lot of somali police here in MN. Really disgusting to see a somali police

Trending