Ahmaud arbery tased by police in 2017

Somalis are black in colour you self hater. Even light skin Somalis would also be seen as black by an cadaan. Oh let me guess, you thought they would be olive toned? You're mad.

Also, that video they are showing is from TWO YRS ago, not from the incident. Can you not see their agenda? They will use anything to justify the random shooting of a black person.

You as a dark skin ethnic man are trying to justify the murder of a man by racists due to innocently jogging?

Those men who lynched and murdered him were not policemen. They were normal citizens who chased a black man, shot him and lynched him. The citizens arrest argument they used doesn't hold as they had zero proof he committed a crime.

If a random Faraax was treated this way, would you defend two white supremacists killing him for no reason? Do you honestly think the media coverage would be different? They would try and present him as aggresive and dig up videos of him two years prior, anything to tarnish him.

You are not white! Remember that before you start talking like a white supremacist.

Basically, what you are arguing is people in America, do not have the right to defend themselves. If you're minding your business and an cadaan person tries to shot you for no reason, do be a good boy and let him shoot your brains out. If not you're a criminal!

Low-IQ.
And I'm quite familiar with the circumstances. Hilariously ironic that you call me low IQ when you misunderstood my entire message and proceeded to attack me with absolute nonsense. You need to chill.

No, it isn't as it has been confirmed they had no proof to arrest him. They tried to use the argument that there was burglary in the area, but the last burglary was 7 weeks ago.

Oh and after you shoot them, is it legal to lynch them. Is that the law in Georgia as well?

So basically in Georgia, a random man can shoot you in cold blood and say it was a citizens arrest and then lynch you. Okay noted.

If it was a black man or a Muslim man regardless of background who did this, they would be seen as a cold blooded murderers and that law would not be sited.

American law in fact the whole system favours cadaans. So i don't know why you're even trying to defend this or even talking about their retarded law. Racists will use any loopholes. They justified the murder of a little 12 yr old black boy. Tamir rice who was innocently playing with a toy.

Wallahi i'm shocked and disgusted with you.
He literally stated he wasn't defending them though. And uet you still insist that he's somehow trying to defend the killers. :snoop: Tamir Rice's death was unfortunate but completely justified. It may have been a toy gun but with the orange cap removed and in the dark of night it's extremely difficult and time-consuming to differentiate between the two - not to mention life-endangering. They were completely within their rights to fire at him. What he did was mindboggingly idiotic and resulted in his death. Nothing else at all.

He was no angel and he was an angry black man. But they still were wrong. Anyway they won’t be found guilty

Jaydaan no one is an angel. That’s the point. These cadans sniff lines, they steal and they hang around in any neighbourhood they want. The difference is the police does not bother them. Parts of America act like a police state and they harass Black people. This is not Birmingham so reserve judgement.

He literally stated he wasn't defending them though. And uet you still insist that he's somehow trying to defend the killers. :snoop: Tamir Rice's death was unfortunate but completely justified. It may have been a toy gun but with the orange cap removed and in the dark of night it's extremely difficult and time-consuming to differentiate between the two - not to mention life-endangering. They were completely within their rights to fire at him. What he did was mindboggingly idiotic and resulted in his death. Nothing else at all.

It didn't happen at night. It happened at 3pm.

The entire incident lasted for 2-3 seconds.

The child did not verbally or physically threatned him according to police reports.

You're acting stupid because you make excuses like a racist brainwashed Dailymail/ Fox news commentator. At least with racist cadaans they know they will hardly be subjected to police brutality, so they are a bit smarter.

You on the other hand, God forbid you're in that situation ever, would be treated no differently to the madows you are biased against.

The child did not verbally or physically threatned him according to police reports.

You're low IQ because you make excuses like a racist brainwashed Dailymail/ Fox news commentator. At least with racist cadaans they know they will hardly be subjected to police brutality, so they are a bit smarter.

You on the other hand, God forbid you're in that situation ever, would be treated no differently to the madows you are biased against.
Well judging from the footage it was late in the night. He pointed a toy gun at American police in the dark with the orange tip removed and was subsequently shot. I don't see what about that suggests police brutality. You're clearly incredibly biased towards African-Americans though. I'm also a Canadian so I can rest assured knowing I won't be subjected to anything of the sort.

You're acting stupid because you make excuses like a racist brainwashed Dailymail/ Fox news commentator. At least with racist cadaans they know they will hardly be subjected to police brutality, so they are a bit smarter.

And there's a reason why it only lasted two to three seconds. If I have a gun pointed to me, whether White or Black you best believe I will fire. If this was a non-black child I doubt you'd have an issue with it. Are you American?

I also saw him point the gun in their direction myself. I don't need to see a police report to know that. It's all been taped. How am I stupid for not blaming the police though? Gun control is too lax so unfortunately incidents like these are common. Police officers fear for their lives on the daily, so I don't blame on for neutralizing a threat. That's all it is - not an issue of race at all.

\

Well judging from the footage it was late in the night. He pointed a toy gun at American police in the dark with the orange tip removed and was subsequently shot. I don't see what about that suggests police brutality. You're clearly incredibly biased towards African-Americans though. I'm also a Canadian so I can rest assured knowing I won't be subjected to anything of the sort.

Anyways I don't want to attack you so sorry for the low-IQ comment. But your lack of empathy is staggering to see. Would you make all of excuses if the victims were Somali? Really ask yourself that question.

How can I not be? They are group that have been prosecuted and mistreated since touching America's shores.

Also, as a Somali you need to understand that these racists hate you just as much if not more and that if you were in the wrong place, at the wrong time, you would be killed and vilified by the media as well. You're Canadian, but many Somalis live in America.

Hate madows or love them, its up to you, but in America in the eyes of cadaans you are completely the same. So making excuses for men and laws that will and can hurt your community is a form of self hatred.

Anyways I don't want to attack you so sorry for the low-IQ comment. But your lack of empathy is staggering to see. Would you make all of excuses if the victims were Somali? Really ask yourself that question.

How can I not be? They are group that have been prosecuted and mistreated since touching America's shores.

Also, as a Somali you need to understand that these racists hate you just as much if not more and that if you were in the wrong place, at the wrong time, you would be killed and vilified by the media as well. You're Canadian, but many Somalis live in America.

Hate madows or love them, its up to you, but in America in the eyes of cadaans you are completely the same. So making excuses for men and laws that will and can hurt your community is a form of self hatred.
I'm gonna have to disagree there. I empathize with Ahmaud Arbery but not Tamir Rice, not due to their race but because of the circumstances. I'm not a racist. It doesn't change a thing if these people are Somali, Arab, or whatever. It's irrelevant. Why would it matter? And whether or not racists hate me just as much or not is completely irrelevant as well. I also doubt I'd be vilified by the media if I were to be killed in the first place (which in itself it highly unlikely). I'm aware though that there are many Somalis living in America but I said that to clarify what you were saying doesn't really apply to me in all honesty. Racism is much less of an issue this side of the border. I don't especially hate or love black people like you do, to me they're just like everyone else. Deserving of a fair chance in life and one free of discrimination. What I said wasn't a form of self-hatred in the slightest. How could it be? It was the honest truth. And what and how exactly could and will hurt my community? What community exactly? I wasn't making excuses, just speaking on what I saw. Just because these people might view me as Black doesn't mean I must be on the side of the Black or White man. You're American so it's understandable since race relations aren't exactly perfect in your country but I don't really care to be honest about race or ethnicity. I have friends of all races and ethnicities, it means nothing to me. I also don't see how this could affect me as someone whose never stepped foot in the States. You're not making sense.

Trending