Ahmaud arbery tased by police in 2017

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Didn’t one of them kill a white woman? He thought he could get away with hunting white people. Nacas.....what was his qabil?

He was ogadeen. Poor sad fellow.

They are outnumbered in every sense, not much they can really do. Cadaans don’t hate blacks more than Asians and other minorities they hate them all equally, it’s just that black people don’t take their shit and question them while the Asians and other minorities kiss their asses.

No they are docile and cowardly. Look at their black brothers in South Africa still white minorities control their natural resources and these blacks cant even go to predominately white cities/areas in South Africa. Its embarrassing.

No they are docile and cowardly. Look at their black brothers in South Africa still white minorities control their natural resources and these blacks cant even go to predominately white cities/areas in South Africa. Its embarrassing.
Imagine being enslaved, segregated and dominated in your own country. :idontlike:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First of all, how do you know those two are dark? And how on Earth would they know they're Muslim on sight? And it is clear from this video he was foolishly aggressive and thuggish. Seemed like a troubled fellow. Definitely not justification for his brutal murder though. But what does their sense of pride and self-esteem have to do with this???:kanyehmm::gucciwhat:

I wonder why they were charged with murder then..
Outside pressure. It will be decided in court. They had 2 months and did nothing and received national pressure and you don’t want to be the guy denying the family a day in court. But I’m convinced they will walk

Outside pressure. It will be decided in court. They had 2 months and did nothing and received national pressure and you don’t want to be the guy denying the family a day in court. But I’m convinced they will walk
Why??? You do know they've already been charged, right?

On their state they actually had the right to carry a citizen arrest. And if he tried to grab the gun from them they were within their right to shoot him. It’s their states law

Bullshit.

He was merely jogging. If two men came at you with a gun, Jaydaan you would defend yourself.

It was two random men, who decided to kill and lynch a man for jogging. There was no crime in the area, they didn't see him do nothing but run.

So, they have a right to point a gun at him for no reason, yet he has no right to defend himself? This is what you're really trying to peddle?

Yet here you are trying to defend them like a bigoted low-IQ dailymail reader. You've come down in the world.

First of all, how do you know those two are dark? And how on Earth would they know they're Muslim on sight? And it is clear from this video he was foolishly aggressive and thuggish. Seemed like a troubled fellow. Definitely not justification for his brutal murder though. But what does their sense of pride and self-esteem have to do with this???:kanyehmm::gucciwhat:

Somalis are black in colour you self hater. Even light skin Somalis would also be seen as black by an cadaan. Oh let me guess, you thought they would be olive toned? You're mad.

Also, that video they are showing is from TWO YRS ago, not from the incident. Can you not see their agenda? They will use anything to justify the random shooting of a black person.

You as a dark skin ethnic man are trying to justify the murder of a man by racists due to innocently jogging?

Those men who lynched and murdered him were not policemen. They were normal citizens who chased a black man, shot him and lynched him. The citizens arrest argument they used doesn't hold as they had zero proof he committed a crime.

If a random Faraax was treated this way, would you defend two white supremacists killing him for no reason? Do you honestly think the media coverage would be different? They would try and present him as aggresive and dig up videos of him two years prior, anything to tarnish him.

You are not white! Remember that before you start talking like a white supremacist.

Basically, what you are arguing is people in America, do not have the right to defend themselves. If you're minding your business and an cadaan person tries to shot you for no reason, do be a good boy and let him shoot your brains out. If not you're a criminal!

Low-IQ.

Last edited:
Bullshit.

He was merely jogging. If two men came at you with a gun, Jaydaan you would defend yourself.

It was two random men, who decided to kill and lynch a man for jogging. There was no crime in the area, they didn't see him do nothing but run.

So, they have a right to point a gun at him for no reason, yet he has no right to defend himself? This is what you're really trying to peddle?

Yet here you are trying to defend them like a bigoted low-IQ dailymail reader. You've come down in the world.
It’s not about taking sides. It’s exactly how people freaked out in the Zimmerman case and we saw what happened. This state has stand your ground law and citizen arrest laws. So they were within the law to arrest him and stand your ground law favours the person who survives. If we get in scuffle......we are both threat to each other and both have the right to defend ourselves. Whoever kills the other one wins and walk free. It’s really that simple

It’s not about taking sides. It’s exactly how people freaked out in the Zimmerman case and we saw what happened. This state has stand your ground law and citizen arrest laws. So they were within the law to arrest him and stand your ground law favours the person who survives. If we get in scuffle......we are both threat to each other and both have the right to defend ourselves. Whoever kills the other one wins and walk free. It’s really that simple

No, it isn't as it has been confirmed they had no proof to arrest him. They tried to use the argument that there was burglary in the area, but the last burglary was 7 weeks ago.

Oh and after you shoot them, is it legal to lynch them. Is that the law in Georgia as well?

So basically in Georgia, a random man can shoot you in cold blood and say it was a citizens arrest and then lynch you. Okay noted.

If it was a black man or a Muslim man regardless of background who did this, they would be seen as a cold blooded murderers and that law would not be sited.

American law in fact the whole system favours cadaans. So i don't know why you're even trying to defend this or even talking about their retarded law. Racists will use any loopholes. They justified the murder of a little 12 yr old black boy. Tamir rice who was innocently playing with a toy.

Wallahi i'm shocked and disgusted with you.

No, it isn't as it has been confirmed they had no proof to arrest him. They tried to use the argument that there was burglary in the area, but the last burglary was 7 weeks ago.

Oh and after you shoot them, is it legal to lynch them. Is that the law in Georgia as well?

So basically in Georgia, a random man can shoot you in cold blood and say it was a citizens arrest and then lynch you. Okay noted.

If it was a black man or a Muslim man regardless of background who did this, they would be seen as a cold blooded murderers and that law would not be sited.

American law in fact the whole system favours cadaans. So i don't know why you're even trying to defend this.

Wallahi i'm shocked and disgusted with you.
I’m not defending them. They are killers. I’m just saying they will get off. I hope they don’t though. We will see the outcome of this case

Somalis are black in colour you self hater. Even light skin Somalis would also be seen as black by an cadaan. Oh let me guess, you thought they would be olive toned? You're mad.

Also, that video they are showing is from TWO YRS ago, not from the incident. Can you not see their agenda? They will use anything to justify the random shooting of a black person.

You as a dark skin ethnic man are trying to justify the murder of a man by racists due to innocently jogging?

Those men who lynched and murdered him were not policemen. They were normal citizens who chased a black man, shot him and lynched him. The citizens arrest argument they used doesn't hold as they had zero proof he committed a crime.

If a random Faraax was treated this way, would you defend two white supremacists killing him for no reason? Do you honestly think the media coverage would be different? They would try and present him as aggresive and dig up videos of him two years prior, anything to tarnish him.

You are not white! Remember that before you start talking like a white supremacist.

Basically, what you are arguing is people in America, do not have the right to defend themselves. If you're minding your business and an cadaan person tries to shot you for no reason, do be a good boy and let him shoot your brains out. If not you're a criminal!

Low-IQ.
I'm light-skinned and not an 'ethnic man' as everybody has an ethnicity. Even White people. I wasn't referring to the footage of his murder either. I sympathize with him and his family. I meant the video OP posted. I know I'm not White, nor am I speaking like a White supremacist either. You completely misinterpreted my message. I believe the McMichaels should be convicted of second degree murder and aggravated assault. Not on their side at all. I wasn't arguing that at all either. Gun control in America is clearly lacking, as evidenced by the countless avoidable tragedies on the news. You misunderstood.

Trending