Alternate flags to represent Somalia

If Somalia didn’t have the current flag, which one would like to fly across our sky

• Somaliland

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Inverted

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Communism

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Imperialism

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Concept 1

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Pirate’s bay baby

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Realistic

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters

Azania

I have no mouth & I must scream
Does not change the fact that the ****ie flag represents the attributes i stated earlier and, the reality that the Somali flag is nothing more then a plain copy and past.
How are you gonna say we copied their flag when we didn’t know they existed.
When this was created nobody knew there is something called Boine

You can say our flag was inspired by the UN flag, but claiming we copied this navy blue flag is the dumbest shit I’ve heard

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Nacalaa kutalo, I just realized what you are doing :damn:

you derailing my shit. GTO before I call the mods in here. How did I fail to protect my only good thread :kendrickcry:

@The Good @HanadR6 @Shmurda come save my shit
471.jpg

Whatever the Somali flag lacks in outward originality it makes it up in symbolism and in combination with the anthem by C/llahi Qarshe it's a shut case.

Plus the simplicity makes it stand out, no tricolour none-sense like "red for our love of suugo, gold for our gold teeth, green for cawska aan daaqeyno". I'd rather have the Somali flag be in the same category as Japan (we can tolerate Vietnam and Bangladesh) than be another variation of France, Germany or Italy.

I agree the flag is more of an understatement right now, but it's only the promise of a Pan-Somali ideal, once the reality of Imperial Somalia kicks in, I suggest something in the vein of what @Apollo already posted
mrjcr2yo423z.png

or
97rodijsv2831.png

in case we become a global manufacturing hub and add either Madagascar, the Seychelles, Socotra and Sri Lanka or 4 gigantic artificial islands which block international waterways to the territory, let's think big for once :silanyolaugh:
or dream at least :mjcry:

Azania

Whatever the Somali flag lacks in outward originality it makes it up in symbolism and in combination with the anthem by C/llahi Qarshe it's a shut case.

Plus the simplicity makes it stand out, no tricolour none-sense like "red for our love of suugo, gold for our gold teeth, green for cawska aan daaqeyno". I'd rather have the Somali flag be in the same category as Japan (we can tolerate Vietnam and Bangladesh) than be another variation of France, Germany or Italy.

I agree the flag is more of an understatement right now, but it's only the promise of a Pan-Somali ideal, once the reality of Imperial Somalia kicks in, I suggest something in the vein of what @Apollo already posted
mrjcr2yo423z.png

or
97rodijsv2831.png

in case we become a global manufacturing hub and add either Madagascar, the Seychelles, Socotra and Sri Lanka or 4 gigantic artificial islands which block international waterways to the territory, let's think big for once :silanyolaugh:
or dream at least :mjcry:
That imperialJapan +Somali flag is so promising

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Who picked the Communism flag? It reminded me of the senegal flag so I picked it bantunimo till the death of me

Azania

Who picked the Communism flag? It reminded me of the senegal flag so I picked it bantunimo till the death of me
Couldn’t you rephrase your bantu kink differently:chrisfreshhah:. You could have atleast said you ride with Africans

Azania

I just realized Somaliland is winning by a landslide. I guess we do stick up for each other

mrjcr2yo423z.png
If this becomes the new flag then I want to be credited for it in the history books as I made it back in 2017.