Alternate History

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
Smashing those bikini wearing cadcad in Liido:lawd:

Watching a gorgeous Xaliimo fingering herself in somali made whilst smoking weed legally:banderas:

Drinking finest, most expensive somali wine outside my huge mansion in Merka watching the sun sets:ahh:

Spend the weekend with my mistress from Kismayo at 5* hotel near the beach:westbrookswag:

Getting a lap dance from one sexy xaliimo at the best strip club in Hargeysa:diddyass:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Let's imagine a world where Somalia is still stable.
fingering
somali made
somali wine
weekend with my mistress
lap dance
best strip club in Hargeysa
aPyYy8K_460sa_v1.gif

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Probably work in a women's health centre or become a community nurse and visit people's houses. Honestly this pains me from reading everyone's comments we could all have been something. And also we would not have felt as isolated like we are here in the west a community of fish in a sea of sharks. We would know our neighbours or the freindly bussiness owners etc. not the mention the sweet old climate sunshine wonderful indeed.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Smashing those bikini wearing cadcad in Liido:lawd:

Watching a gorgeous Xaliimo fingering herself in somali made whilst smoking weed legally:banderas:

Drinking finest, most expensive somali wine outside my huge mansion in Merka watching the sun sets:ahh:

Spend the weekend with my mistress from Kismayo at 5* hotel near the beach:westbrookswag:

Getting a lap dance from one sexy xaliimo at the best strip club in Hargeysa:diddyass:
I hope not I am against the exploitation of women in any form whereby it be through prostitution or adult entertainment as a keen strong woman I would never want any of this in somalia eww. I want a somalia full of strong women who are doctors key figures in politics health and environmental institutions. Not booty shaking s

I hope not I am against the exploitation of women in any form whereby it be through prostitution or adult entertainment as a keen strong woman I would never want any of this in somalia eww. I want a somalia full of strong women who are doctors key figures in politics health and environmental institutions. Not booty shaking s

prostitution is the oldest profession. it will never go away until the men looking for it disappear.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
prostitution is the oldest profession. it will never go away until the men looking for it disappear.
Why do women do it when there are other means to gain money perhaps there are women which enjoy sex to much real nymphomaniacs. I don't know why women would chose to open their legs and service many men.

Why do women do it when there are other means to gain money perhaps there are women which enjoy sex to much real nymphomaniacs. I don't know why women would chose to open their legs and service many men.

1) they might not have any other choice (they need to feed their kids and can't find jobs)
2) they actually enjoy sex a lot and actually willingly go into the industry
3) sex trafficking.

either way as long as their 2 consenting adults I'm cool with it. safety aside of course.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
opening a fitness chain named muruuq

i wasn't lying about that

abdis need to lift and i'm bringing protein drinks and doyouevenliftbro t-shirts to the motherland

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
1) they might not have any other choice (they need to feed their kids and can't find jobs)
3) sex trafficking.

either way as long as their 2 consenting adults I'm cool with it. safety aside of course.
I'm not but each to their opinion

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
3) sex trafficking.

you forgot the most important reason they like fucking there way to the top inherently women are just lazy good for nothing creatures:manny:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
you forgot the most important reason they like fucking there way to the top inherently women are just lazy good for nothing creatures:manny:
True some women have the habit of thinking with their legs instead of their brains becuase they fail to reach to the top by using stragitic and critical thinking in order to gain popularity. Instead they sleep with the boss women are sad and pathetic sometimes

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I'm sure I'd be exactly where I am now but I'd be dedicating my free time to overthrowing the Kacaanist regime. :mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts