Alternate History

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do women do it when there are other means to gain money perhaps there are women which enjoy sex to much real nymphomaniacs. I don't know why women would chose to open their legs and service many men.
Have you seen how much money strippers make? You might want to reconsider your career choice. :sass1:

Let's imagine a world where Somalia is still stable.

Where would you be and what would you be doing?

No qabiil/politics please.

Working in diplomatic field or running my own business in Mogadishu and in weekend I have my salon meeting (history debate, reading poems, books discussion only Somali matter)

VixR

Veritas
Because my parents value education, we don't do riwaayads ( parents don't even listen to music) and teen marriage is unheard of in my family.

There were people who valued education beforehand, you know. My dad had PhD degrees lined up overseas in England and Uppsala before the fall. Before that, he grew back home in a boarding school supported by his much older siblings for fees, an orphan who's father had passed away before he was born, and his mother passed away before he was two. It's very much like a rags to riches story. There are people like this who didn't become teen-pregnancy/no education folk. All they required, really, was the opportunity.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Because we left before the civil war and there was never any intention we would move back. Plus, still trying to get these degrees. :francis: Unless the Somali National University is ranked top 100 in the world in this alternate universe. :fantasia2::hemad:

Damn y'all woulda abandoned Somalia for good?

I can see you being in the intelligence services tbh kkkkkkk

Jamila Boondheere kkkkkkkk

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
I'll be chilling in Mogadishu, living of the wealth of the family.

Go on vacation spree throughout the world.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Part time shopper part time drinking mimosa at jazeera beach. I swear the motherland is paradise on earth. I have no aspirations to ever use my degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts