Alternate History

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
well a woman created your ungrateful ass, so.....

C97z9dy.gif
they should be proud they gave birth to greatness:ninja:

opening a fitness chain named muruuq

i wasn't lying about that

abdis need to lift and i'm bringing protein drinks and doyouevenliftbro t-shirts to the motherland

You mentioned that before and I thought you were saying it just for bants. But I believe that's one off the best profitable businesses you can open right now in the motherland and across Africa. It has a huge gap in the market and requires less capital.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
also i'm creating a legit safari through most of africa

i'm monopolizing that shit

with no al-shabaab or rafaad to get in my way, the cash is gonna flow in

and once those animals start evolving to the sound of jeeps, my offspring will sneak in hologram technology to keep shit going

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You mentioned that before and I thought you were saying it just for bants. But I believe that's one off the best profitable businesses you can open right now in the motherland and across Africa. It has a huge gap in the market and requires less capital.

yeah that one i'm actually for real serious about

i think i can manage it

i want to be the planet fitness of africa

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
also i'm creating a legit safari through most of africa

i'm monopolizing that shit

with no al-shabaab or rafaad to get in my way, the cash is gonna flow in

and once those animals start evolving to the sound of jeeps, my offspring will sneak in hologram technology to keep shit going
move along muscle head:pachah1:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

Because we left before the civil war and there was never any intention we would move back. Plus, still trying to get these degrees. :francis: Unless the Somali National University is ranked top 100 in the world in this alternate universe. :fantasia2::hemad:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Because we left before the civil war and there was never any intention we would move back. Plus, still trying to get these degrees. :francis: Unless the Somali National University is ranked top 100 in the world in this alternate universe. :fantasia2::hemad:

What makes you think you'd value and education so much and not a culture of riwaayad going and teen marriage route?

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
What makes you think you'd value and education so much and not a culture of riwaayad going and teen marriage route?

Because my parents value education, we don't do riwaayads ( parents don't even listen to music) and teen marriage is unheard of in my family.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
High School science teacher(mainly physics) to inspire the next generation with the natural world and in my old days end up with a tear in my eye when one of my former students earn a Nobel prize in physics.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
High School science teacher(mainly physics) to inspire the next generation with the natural world and in my old days end up with a tear in my eye when one of my former students earn a Nobel prize in physics.

we'll send a liban to denmark for the right reasons this time :yousmart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts