Am I missing something: Why are Somali men mad at this woman?

Somali women need to start a movement called 'We love a man that works, as long as it's halal'. We need to make it attractive for men to do manual labour. These men need to be working from sun up to sun down, instead of scrolling on social media. Those are the men that deserve nice meals, back rubs and intimate time. Not these soft life, soft handed, ma shaqaystayaal. I blame their ancestors for fostering this culture, but they need to grow up, and fight against the stigma of hard labour.

We need leaders in Somalia, to crack the whip on them, no job? Voluntary work. Don't want to work, jail time + hard labour.

I promise you, if these men worked all day long, there would be less crime, less clan wars, little to no FKD, you name it. Most of Somalia's issues are caused by men having too much free time.

whip-fire.gif
So slavery basically. lol

You know how they used to be able to go to coffee shops, and do fkd with each other for hours on end? Even that has turned into violence and clannism. Because of the latest loser development in our community called "Team Kazow" in Nairobi for example. If you say anything that offends them or their clan, they will jump you, stab you, and record you. These men are probably in their 40s, spend their time puffing up their chests, and walk around with knives, to jump and stab people in Nairobi. You've heard of teenage ciyaala suuqs, yes? There are middle-aged ciyaalo suuqs in our community. :stressed:

Marrying a soldier and a cafe squatter husband, may have the same risk for miskeen women back home.

"An idle mind is the devil's playground"

It's called work.

You see all these developed countries? Rag baa dhistay. Go plant some trees for the next generation to use as shade, instead of whatever it is you are all doing.
Being employed is basically slavery. Selling your labour/time for a house and food on your plate just like those slaves in the past. I only respect those who create businesses and free themselves from slavery.

It's called work.

You see all these developed countries? Rag baa dhistay. Go plant some trees for the next generation to use as shade, instead of whatever it is you are all doing.

Somali men gave zero shame.

Imagine other men who built their countries taking care of your women.

Cadaan, Arab and Madow men taking care of your women because they actually built safe countries for their people, unlike Somali men.

Cadaan, Arab and Madow men taking care of your women because they actually built safe countries for their people, unlike Somali men.

Somalia is probably the only Muslim country that sends its women abroad to get money. It's not enough shame for them to live off their wives, no, they have to export them abroad. Caalamka nagu ceebeeyay.

Doesn't change the fact you're the one that is still living in a foreign country. Also it's the women that are destroying Somalia as they are the main supporters of qabilism. Division is the first step to destroying a country and who wears all those retarded clan bracelets... women..

Khaemwaset

FrΓΌher of the Djibouti Ugaasate πŸ‡©πŸ‡―
VIP
And why are they poorer than they are supposed to be?

1. Their ancestors decided to marry multiple women and split the family inheritance too much
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2. Their ancestors fostered culture where manual labour is despised, and a lot of the work back home, is manual labour.
3. The ones that do find work, self-employed, but they want to make their few cents stretch between several households or chew khat.
All the issues in Somalia are MAN-MADE, with easy solutions.

But it's easier to blame women, live off of women, and generally be weak.
Just stop capping bro

Doesn't change the fact you're the one that is still living in a foreign country. Also it's the women that are destroying Somalia as they are the main supporters of qabilism.

That's ok, blame us for everything because you know we will try to fix it, I know you see us as the more responsible gender. I bet you blame your hooyo for everything that goes wrong in your life too.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
My uncles back home ask for qaaraan when getting married and have lavish weddings. I always found this dumb. The guy is jobless. What happens after the aroos? Are they gonna rely on qaaraan take care of their family? This is the effect of a horrible culture passed down for generations. His father was selfish and jumped from one woman to another, leaving multiple women and children to fend for themselves. When the son grows up, he repeats the same cycle thinking his father's behavior is the true marker of masculinity.

In somali culture, women are the "providers and protectors". Evident by the fact that we have more single mothers than single fathers. Being a deadbeat father is a badge of honor.

Doesn't change the fact you're the one that is still living in a foreign country. Also it's the women that are destroying Somalia as they are the main supporters of qabilism. Division is the first step to destroying a country and who wears all those retarded clan bracelets... women..

Yes Somali women and children living in foreign countries and Carab, Cadaan and Madow men insulting Somali men because of the shithole that is Somalia.

And this man blames us Somali women.

You Somali men are just losers walahi, no shame.

My uncles back home ask for qaaraan when getting married and have lavish weddings. I always found this dumb. The guy is jobless. What happens after the aroos? Are they gonna rely on qaaraan take care of their family? This is the effect of a horrible culture passed down for generations. His father was selfish and jumped from one woman to another, leaving multiple women and children to fend for themselves. When this son grows up, he repeats the same cycle thinking his father's behavior is the true marker of masculinity.

In somali culture, women are the "providers and protectors". Evident by the fact that we have more single mothers than single fathers. Being a deadbeat father is a budge of honor.

I'd love for Somali women to take a drastic and logical step in only procreating with responsible men, and literally treating irresponsible men like they are untouchable.

Yes Somali women and children living in foreign countries and Carab, Cadaan and Madow men insulting Somali men because of the shithole that is Somalia.

Thank god for the decent men in our community. I just wish they would step up and take the freaks among them to task.

most of those are still unsafe for women.

Well the Somali people who live in them seem them safer than Somalia or else they wouldn't ne there, so 🀷.

Anyways, what about Europe? UAE?

Safe countries build by Cadaan and Arab men....looking after your women and children.

Who is the gender that always flaunts their qabil in weddings? Who wears qabil bracelets? Who always does the most fkd? It's always the women 90% of the time. Us men don't care about qabil as much as you do. Also we don't need any of you lol all we need is more skilled people for our country and you can live in the White mans country if you want lol.

It’s the same men who had no issue when Somali sheikhs would call Somali women s and how many of us have high rates of STDs

My uncles back home ask for qaaraan when getting married and have lavish weddings. I always found this dumb. The guy is jobless. What happens after the aroos? Are they gonna rely on qaaraan take care of their family? This is the effect of a horrible culture passed down for generations. His father was selfish and jumped from one woman to another, leaving multiple women and children to fend for themselves. When this son grows up, he repeats the same cycle thinking his father's behavior is the true marker of masculinity.

In somali culture, women are the "providers and protectors". Evident by the fact that we have more single mothers than single fathers. Being a deadbeat father is a budge of honor.

They only behave that way if they have people willing to entertain them. From the wife marrying an unemployed man because he has family abroad to his family funding him.