Am I missing something: Why are Somali men mad at this woman?

Jeez another moron. I never said they were there for women's rights

Exactly.

Somalia is so bad that Somalis are in South Africa.
you literally said that madow men take care of their women and their countries are safe. you're the one implying that.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP

Exactly.

Stop meat riding Somalis for once and go back to www.lipstickalley.com

Screenshot_20240907_161602_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240907_161620_Chrome.jpg

attash

Amaan Duule
Somali women and children have are in Uganda, Zambia, South Africa,Tanzania, because Somali men have made Somalia a no go zone.
The diaspora in those countries is pretty small though. I'm pretty sure there are more Somalis in Minneapolis than all those countries combined.

That's exactly my point.

Even bad madow countries like South Africa....Somali people fleed to.

So how bad is Somalia for women and children and how badly have Somali men let down their women and children, that Somali women are refugees in South Africa of all places.
Are they fleeing there though? Not every immigrant is a refugee, sometimes people just come to work. There are Ethiopians, Yemenis, Kenyans, even Indians coming over to Somalia for work, but that doesn't make Somalia better than those countries.

you literally said that madow men take care of their women and their countries are safe. you're the implying that.

Never said anything about women rights.

They take care of them....they have safe countries where their women don't flee to Somalia.

That was my point.

At least they have safe countries without war and famine.

Things are so bad in Somalia that Somali go to other African countries made safer than Somalia by African men.

Anyways last reply to you.

You are a very stupid little girl.

The diaspora in those countries is pretty small though. I'm pretty sure there are more Somalis in Minneapolis than all those countries combined.

Are they fleeing there though? Not every immigrant is a refugee, sometimes people just come to work. There are Ethiopians, Yemenis, Kenyans, even Indians coming over to Somalia for work, but that doesn't make Somalia better than those countries.

They are fleeing.

How many Somali women and children were in these counties before the war???

They are deffo fleeing.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️

Exactly.

Loool. Only East Asian, cadaan and Arab men made sense in your statement since their countries are actually doing well. Name a single Black Country that is on the level of Japan, Qatar or Norway. You can’t.

Somalia is a shit hole but so is the rest of Africa.

My uncles back home ask for qaaraan when getting married and have lavish weddings. I always found this dumb. The guy is jobless. What happens after the aroos? Are they gonna rely on qaaraan take care of their family? This is the effect of a horrible culture passed down for generations. His father was selfish and jumped from one woman to another, leaving multiple women and children to fend for themselves. When this son grows up, he repeats the same cycle thinking his father's behavior is the true marker of masculinity.

In somali culture, women are the "providers and protectors". Evident by the fact that we have more single mothers than single fathers. Being a deadbeat father is a budge of honor.

I believe they do it ini ugu faanaan nimanka kale in their society as their status changes the more women and children they have. Unlikely they’ll stop unless shamed on a massive level or not funded. What’s sad is there’s women out there who will agree to marry those men without investigating how they treat their other families.

It's called globalization. How many Oromos were working in Somalia before 1991? :snoop:

No it isn't globalisation.

You think globalisation didn't exist in 1991?

There were plenty of Somali businessmen and students in other African countries before the war.
They never brought their families to live there though.

Somali people were living in and trading in Europe, Asia and Africa before the war. These were pure economic migrants.

However, we are talking about the number and the type of immigrant after the war.

the numbers went up substantially after the war and it changed from young men mainly to old women, mothers and children.

and this was caused by the war that Somali men started.

Btw it's very sad how you guys all jumped on the madow part but didn't dispute the Arab and cadaan part.

No pride whatsoever.

attash

Amaan Duule
No it isn't globalisation.

You think globalisation didn't exist in 1991?
Globalization increased. Hence why there are a lot more Oromos working in Somalia than before, for example.
There were plenty of Somali businessmen and students in other African countries before the war.
They never brought their families to live there though.

Somali people were living in and trading in Europe, Asia and Africa before the war. These were pure economic migrants.

However, we are talking about the number and the type of immigrant after the war.

the numbers went up substantially after the war and it changed from young men mainly to old women, mothers and children.

and this was caused by the war that Somali men started.
Any evidence that the diaspora in those countries are mostly women and children?

Anyways, nobody is going to South Africa, Uganda, etc for safety, especially since those countries have even higher rates of gender violence than Somalia. They are going there for employment and to access bigger markets. Saying that women are safer in those countries than Somalia is delusional tbh.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
i actually agreed with their comment if they didn't add them. what about madow men screams provider? 💀 the same men they're praising are cowards who run their asses on to boats to struggle in europe leaving their women and children behind.
Literally the most useless demographic of men on earth. And they’re always going to stay at the bottom because only a handful of women complain about mathow men, the rest of them coddle them and call them “black kings”.

And i don't give a f*ck if you think i'm some "dumb little girl". when I hear "provider," I think of someone who takes care of others by giving them what they need, like money, food, or help. It could be a person, like the one who makes money for the family, or a group, like the government making sure people have things like healthcare or education. Show us actual proof of these madow men instead of just talking about we run to bantu run countries.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
They are like ‘madow men are losers like us, how dare you say madow men are better than us‘:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
It’s women saying that black men don’t deserve to be put in the same category as East Asians, cadaan and Arab men. They’ve contributed nothing to society

It’s women saying that black men don’t deserve to be put in the same category as East Asians, cadaan and Arab men. They’ve contributed nothing to society
they think playing pick mes for madow men makes some proud african women. lol somali men and madow men can battle it out idc. i think both of them are the most useless cunts to ever exist but it's ridiculous to think one is better than the other.

Happy Married At First Sight GIF by Lifetime

OK. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I see where you're coming from, but I've seen first-hand how some of this shit plays out. Dealing with money problems and living life on the edge is no walk in the park. There is no time for romance/love when you can barely pay the bills.
Do you believe living beyond their means is a part of the issue? All couples go through trials or challenges at some point. Life is not always on your side. They have to come in with that understanding so they will face difficulties head on and choose to endure together.