Am I missing something: Why are Somali men mad at this woman?

So basically, in a lecture this woman told Somali women back home not to marry overly poor men:

Now the men in Somalia went up in arms and started insulting her.

Now this Jiheeye man is even insinuating disgusting things about her just because she dared to say don’t marry very poor men.

Knowing the situation back home in which very poor means not even having proper roof over their heads or even food to feed their kids which is why they beg the diaspora and we see crying women on TikTok asking for money, why is that advise so threatening to Somali men? Didn’t the Prophet s.a.w tell very poor men to fast?

Last edited:
Somali men are golddiggers. I watched a Somali sheikh say it was haram for Somali women not to give her wealth to her husband and that Somali women need to provide for their husbands.

Finances stops a lot of people from marrying. If the halal is made harder the haram will be easier to fall into. I would think an older habo would realize that. Many if not most people marry (ime) when they don’t have much and then become more successful during marriage.

It's because everyone is poor in Somalia. And this women who comes from the lavish west goes to a poor ass country to lecture the women to stay away from all the poor men which is 99% of the men lol.

Now this Jiheeye man is even insinuating disgusting things about her just because she dared to say don’t marry very poor men.

Knowing the situation back home in which very poor means not even having proper roof over their heads or even food to feed their kids which is why they beg the diaspora and we see crying women on TikTok asking for money, why is that advise so threatening to Somali men? Didn’t the Prophet s.a.w tell very poor men to fast?

Yaraye

VIP
Why is it broke men from all races and ethnicity act the same on the internet? The moment women say anything about money, they come in screaming on the internet like this:
Computer Coding GIF

Their empty pockets unites these creatures. Empty cans ring the loudest lol:mjswag:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
So basically, in a lecture this woman told Somali women back home not to marry overly poor men:

Shes been banned from all mosques in Europe recently in Sweden. Serves her right for promoting gaal feminism. Daaci Bilan is the true hero.

Shes been banned from all mosques in Europe recently in Sweden. Serves her right for promoting gaal feminism. Daaci Bilan is the true hero.
Spot on. Niggas will have to resort to zina to satisfy their urges if no woman looks their way for marriage. I'd never marry off a daughter of mine to a poor bastard though. Qofto kale raadso abti:drakekidding:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP

Because a Majority of the men back home are poor.

I'm not surprised with what she said. I honestly use to wonder how the hell Somali men were able to afford marriages back home. Here in the west it's pretty much mandatory for most Somali men to become financially stable before marriage.

Is becoming financially stable even possible for most Somali guys back home???

I need answers from niggas that actually been back home. Warya come in @Grigori Rasputin

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Since when is it considered feminism to prefer being with financially stable men???

Majority of the married Somali men I've met literally avoided marriage until they were financially stable. I wouldn't say they were influenced by feminism at all. Especially the religious niggas.

Everything she said is 100% Islamic. Straight Islamic facts.

Laakin, Muslim men are so used to cherry picking and using Islam out of context to abuse and oppress women; that when somebody comes along and actually uses Islamic facts to uplift women, they go into a state of shock. They think she is lying about Islam, because sadly due to years of sexist Islamic preachers. A lot of Muslims think Islam = misogyny.

I really love when she said if a man is hafid and prays that is for his own benefit. It's between him and Allah, and that Somali woman need to put good character as the most important criteria when looking for a husband.

Not agreeing with the slander against her. But I think it's because her statement is a bit too vague. Secondly Somalis don't really understand the term "faqeer" means. Faqeer refers to a man that is basically broke and has nothing.

This doesn't mean that someone who may not be rich can't get married, it just means that someone that if your dead broke don't get married. But because of the vagueness of the statement, some people might misconstrued what she is saying especially in a country like Somalia where most people are poor.

Most men back home are poor this is a third world country after all

And why are they poorer than they are supposed to be?

1. Their ancestors decided to marry multiple women and split the family inheritance too much
2. Their ancestors fostered culture where manual labour is despised, and a lot of the work back home, is manual labour.
3. The ones that do find work, self-employed, but they want to make their few cents stretch between several households or chew khat.

All the issues in Somalia are MAN-MADE, with easy solutions.

But it's easier to blame women, live off of women, and generally be weak.

Last edited:
Somali women need to start a movement called 'We love a man that works, as long as it's halal'. We need to make it attractive for men to do manual labour. These men need to be working from sun up to sun down, instead of scrolling on social media. Those are the men that deserve nice meals, back rubs and intimate time. Not these soft life, soft handed, ma shaqaystayaal. I blame their ancestors for fostering this culture, but they need to grow up, and fight against the stigma of hard labour.

We need leaders in Somalia, to crack the whip on them, no job? Voluntary work. Don't want to work, jail time + hard labour.

I promise you, if these men worked all day long, there would be less crime, less clan wars, little to no FKD, you name it. Most of Somalia's issues are caused by men having too much free time.

whip-fire.gif

Everything she said is 100% Islamic. Straight Islamic facts.

Laakin, Muslim men are so used to cherry picking and using Islam out of context to abuse and oppress women; that when somebody comes along and actually uses Islamic facts to uplift women, they go into a state of shock. They think she is lying about Islam, because sadly due to years of sexist Islamic preachers. A lot of Muslims think Islam = misogyny.

Islam is too much work for them, having to provide for a wife, and protect her? Not for the soft life, twitter fingers, gossiping chatty patties. They want to be looked after like babies, and then go dress up to meet their other loser friends in coffee shops.

They pay lip service to Islam, and try to hide their sins and failings from the West, not Allah SWT.

Trending

Latest posts