Ancient Nubia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's an ongoing confusion regarding the race of the Kushites, since many modern Cushites like to claim this kingdom that heavily copied the Ancient Egyptians that karbashed them on numerous occasions. Was Ancient Kush inhabited only by a people that resembled Modern Cushites, was it a Nilotic/Nubian kingdom or was it a mix of both?

Make sure to provide historical evidence to back up your claims.

Attachments

• Kingdom-of-Yam.jpg
    Kingdom-of-Yam.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 692
  • d522d78392e4d519e5ed5ca2d4816423--ancient-egypt-relief.jpg
    d522d78392e4d519e5ed5ca2d4816423--ancient-egypt-relief.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 518

Keeysan

The humble one
Some of the guys here just like to claim stuff. Things like nubians are Somalis left behind during the migration, kulaha??

Some of the guys here just like to claim stuff. Things like nubians are Somalis left behind during the migration, kulaha??
It's pretty clear to me that the Kushites were primarily Nilotic that were regularly karbaashed by the Egyptians.

I want to understand why certain folks want to claim Kush, which was a lackey & a copy-cat of Ancient Egypt.
:siilaanyolaugh:

nubians are closer to their beja cousins and geneticly
are more similar to north east africans
That's completely irrelevant. You're only referring to modern Nubians that carry significant Eurasian admixture.

The ancient Kushites stole & copied from the Egyptians. The pyramids, cultural practices, institutions were all copied from the Egyptians.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
not realy saxib
their are no negroid in the area today go and havea look

just cushitic bejas and thier nubian cousins who are not Madow

Nilotufian

East African pastoralist. Cushite. Samaale.
VIP
They were Nile Cushites and they were most likely not closely related to Horn Africans but more like our distant cousins.

Nilotufian

VIP
Kush/Napata i.e. the Nile Cushites were hardly depicted as different from the Egyptians
kushites.jpg

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Warya stop spreading blatant lies. I knew right away that was a depiction of Egyptians.

I reversed imaged your post & it confirmed my suspicions, it's a depiction of Ancient Egyptians not those damned Nubians.
lool hiroglyphics is just an artistic depiction saxib

if yous studied this history you should know they didnt call themselves nubians
they called themselves kasu or cushites
as in the kingdom of kush

kherma kingdom even spoke a cushitic language

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You need to provide better historical evidence, rather than just posting random pictures & try to pass them of as Kushites.

Watch this educational video on Wretched Kush:

Dobon et al. (2015) identified an ancestral autosomal component of West Eurasian origin that is common to many modern Nubians and Afroasiatic-speaking populations in the Nile Valley and Horn of Africa, including Sudanese Arabs. Known as the Coptic componen

Nilotufian

VIP
You need to provide better historical evidence, rather than just posting random pictures & try to pass them of as Kushites.

Watch this educational video on Wretched Kush:

Nubian/Nobatian are words that arose in like 100-200 ad period, Roman era to describe some Nilo-Saharan groups south of Kushite Sudan.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Damn it's hard.
I wish i were a nigga from West-Africa or maybe from Europe or somewhere else, i'll be more "pure" and less confused of who truely were my ancestors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending