Ancient Nubia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nilotufian

East African pastoralist. Cushite. Samaale.
VIP
Damn it's hard.
I wish i were a nigga from West-Africa or maybe from Europe or somewhere else, i'll be more "pure" and less confused of who truely were my ancestors.

Every modern ethnicity is a mixture of two or more ancient populations even West Affs.

Nilotufian

VIP
During the Roman period, Kush was invaded by many people, there were even many Beja kingdoms in the area but ultimately the Nubians established themselves and kinda hijacked the Kushite identity.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
egyptian-nubians-gather-at-the-alexandria-railway-station-to-travel-C3JKJT.jpg

images
nubians

and now some beja cushites the people of ancient cush

d7bc4fbcc58a69e64e47d375492f2802--sudan.jpg

CTZcWnuVEAEy1TX.jpg

denay it all you like these guys have allways been here

Keeysan

The humble one
@SOMALI GENERAL

They’re not simply copy cats or anything like that. They’d always had their own culture, norms and practices however when they lost some decisive wars and got fully karbashed by the egyptians is a point to note. The kingdom fell, they stayed under Egyptian rule for a while then kicked them out. The new kingdom established, Kush, borrowed elements from Egyptian culture

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
mulatto is subjective every race is mulatto to an extent

if you want to label them label them as cushitic

the kingdoms name was kush they called themselves cushitic

the kingdom of kherma even spoke cushitic

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Guys ancient Egypt was huge and spanned all the way to central Sudan. The brownskinned people were part of Ancient Egypt. The Negros depicted were the South Sudanese.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
they called themselves cushitic or people of cush

their close cousins in the horn still call themselves cushitic

8590fd049806a1e83be84a4ade342ec6.jpg

Nilotufian

VIP
Read my posts. Most Modern Nubians are Mulattoes, that's why they cluster with Cushites who are also Eurasian+Nilotic/SSA.

Nope. Ancient Nubians were a mixture of Cushites, Ancient Egyptians and True Nilotes. Most likely resembled the Masaai ethnic group not Dinkas. The difference between Modern Nubians and of those of the past is that, they have some recent Arab stuff.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
nothing can change the fact that they called themselves cush

even their kingdom was called kush

they called themselves cushites

250px-Africa_in_400_BC.jpg

slide_2.jpg

alhamdulilah our ancestors called themselves cush
so selfhaters cant reject and deny our history

Nope. Ancient Nubians were a mixture of Cushites, Ancient Egyptians and True Nilotes. Most likely resembled the Masaai ethnic group not Dinkas. The difference with Modern Nubians of those of the past is that they have some recent Arab stuff.
Bottom line is Kush was primarily Black African.

The Ancient Egyptians clearly depicted them as such & weren't to fond of them either, since they called them "Wretched kush".

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
So who lived in Somalia and Ethiopia back then?
look at how the egyptians depicted the puntites the guy is a selfhater
he even defended arabs against somalis in my thread

As egyptians depicted themselves no differnt than to the people of punt, thought today to be somalia, we can get a gist of their phenotype.

main-qimg-43198b6156f293d2a3c389c3edaea755

main-qimg-ccbbea6dbb30a0a9ceb6c8e50c87b296

So we can say physically the egyptians resembled todays nubains/kushites and may come from the same branch of people.

nothing can change the fact that they called themselves cush

even their kingdom was called kush

they called themselves cushites

250px-Africa_in_400_BC.jpg

slide_2.jpg

alhamdulilah our ancestors called themselves cush
so selfhaters cant reject and deny our history
The Native Egyptians praised the Assyrians for kicking out Kushites from their lands and re-installing a native Egyptian as Pharaoh of Egypt.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
The Native Egyptians praised the Assyrians for kicking out Kushites from their lands and re-installing a native Egyptian as Pharaoh of Egypt.
doesnt matter youre lying about hsitory saxib
thats sad coming from you i thought you where a proud somali guy turns aout youre a selfhater

they egyptians depicted the land of punt people just like themselves saxib dont deny that
also the people of kush called themselves cushites i dont give damm
if you say their negroid dont make a diffrence thats like peeple calling somalis black

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@4head have a look at this ignore the selfhater we will restore our cushitic heritage inshallah
The northern sudan kingdom in which the nubian’s of today (last photo) inhabit housed the kingdom of kushites. We believe these are the depictions of kuhites.

main-qimg-2fb7f003abd5deb8197acda8e39a20b8.webp

Which better fits the nubain people and their surrounding ethnic groups.

main-qimg-ba80b63c36174b42211f775e91c442e6.webp

Nubians today are part of a north-eastern african branch of people (physically) and are unrelated to groups in the far south of sudan (although we may have to do more research into that).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending